More of the same absurdity from obnoxious YouTube star.

Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2013

I agree with CSM, it is stupid and it does deserve 1 star.

This show is stupid, and FREDs voice oh my god does it make me wanna puke. Terrible, bland awful role models, mild sex and language plus violence, but otherwise it is cancelled for good.
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2013

why is this annoying guy getting movies and tv shows? nobody likes him

why is this annoying guy getting movies and tv shows? nobody likes him
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER! NOT!

At One point,I Liked This Show.But Now,I Think that Fred The Show is the Most Dumbest Show Ever.I Don't Like Anything Fred,Except SOME Of His YouTube Videos,Like Fred Goes Swimming. And If you Want A Good Show Or Movie Instead Of This Show,Check Out Houseguest With Sinbad. It Shows that Movies(And Shows)Can Be Funny And Not Be Annoying.Marvin Marvin(Another Show With The Fred Guy In It) Is Better than This!I Used to Love Marvin Marvin Too!But If You Like Annoying Shows With a Kid That Has A High-Pitched Voice,Then This is The Show For You.
Kid, 11 years old December 8, 2012

Obnoxious but awesome

I like this show and I like the youtube videos aswell somehow ( I like the shopping one). I have seen one of the films ( Night of the living Fred). It was awesome.
Kid, 10 years old October 20, 2012

G is for Gammit

Dumb, Funny, Weird, Annoying, Sensational. All these words explain Fred.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvlover100 August 12, 2012

Really Nickelodeon?

Fred is STUPID, What ever happened to Ren and Stimpy or Rocko, I can't even describe it, I hate it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byev2828 August 6, 2012

FRED IS AWFUL

Worst show on earth by a mile. the show makes no point at all. NO ONE ON EARTH SHOULD WATCH THIS. ITS LIKE WATCHING DEATH COME RIGHT AT YOU. The main character is so annoying, and all the others are too. There is literrally nothing realistic about the show. Just think of it, what 16 year old had a voice higher than a five year old screaming,and that same 16 year old's dad is John Cena?!? It's not funny at all. I would give this negative stars, but unfortunately, I can't. Just no one should even think about watching this show.
Parent Written byReviewMum August 4, 2012

Birds and Bees?

Let's start with my child thinks this show is hilarious which is a plus! I mean this is all she watches, but one episode quote they say something about the birds and the bees freds mom says they need to talk and fred asks if its about birds and the bees. And "OH MY GAMMIT" come on! But my kid loves it!
Parent Written byDoodleman July 29, 2012

NOT EVEN WORTH THE STAR I GAVE IT...

honestly, Fred (lucas Cruikshank) is WAY to old to be doing this show not only is the show the same old high pitched anoyying Fred but in my opinion its just a longer version of the youtube videos put out over the years only, possibley wores that that...
Teen, 15 years old Written byOprah Is The Doctor July 28, 2012

fred-bahhh!!!

dis show da sh**
Teen, 15 years old Written bykeNINJA101 July 27, 2012

Why does this exist?

How is this real? It started off on YouTube (which was actually pretty good at the beginning), then it became to obnoxious and dumb. Then they decided for a movie that, as expected, was stupid. Then two more movies and a show? It's horrible! It's absolute crap! Somehow it has managed to last this long even though it has horfible reviews! Someone just put this thing out of its misery!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2012

Fred is Fred after all things.

Yeah, so what if he says "OH MY GAMMIT!!" It's not like he actually said dammit. So what if he has a huge crush on a girl named Judy? It's all kids. The humour could have a check-up, but the thing that annoys me most is that Fred has a high-pitched voice, but it fits better when he is in his webshow. But hey, Fred is Fred after all.
Parent Written byjman2012 June 29, 2012

Basically a "stupid show"

What a shame on the half of Nickelodeon for even allowing such a ridiculous show to air. I change the channel at just the sound of the commercial that just gets under my skin......basically to be blunt and simple, "what a stupid show!" My kids agree that its a waste of TV time and a waste of our time when it comes on because we end up changing the channel.
Teen, 16 years old Written byshirmp June 14, 2012

cancelled fred show please

i think this show needs to be cancelled with out them airing reruns. i will not watch this and thing it is stuip and gives the wrong message. and i hate hate hate his voice to. please cancelled this show or i will boycot nickolen and will have many of my friends and family has will. i especial don't like sound alike curzing. we r not even alot to say freaking and i know other kids are not allowed either, my nephew said gammit and my mother flip her lid and asked where he heard it from he said the fred show, and if he said it am allowed. so fred is not a good role modle nor dose he have a positive message. if you want to send a piositive message get rid of fred show
Teen, 16 years old Written bytripp106 April 10, 2012

Fred=Awesome

I don't think people should love this show...but I do, It's one of those shows you sit and stare at, laugh hysterically...than go and try to regain your lost brain cells with a good book! But don't we all need some down time? Doesn't everyone need those times just to chillax? And it is just half an hour!
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2012

Epic

Here's MY review (so you silly parents don't get fooled by Common Sense) Violence: I don't see any very much. Sex: Just FLIRTING. OK?!?! Language: Substitutes for bad language but nothing bad. Recommended: YES! YES!
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2012

No. Do not bother.

Why bother? First, there's a Fred movie, and now a Fred show? Seriously!
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2012

it is an okay show

it is an okay show there is some fake swearing like gamit that means the d word and it has a little violance it is funny and is realated to fred on youtube it is good for 7 and up
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2012

fred IS funny

excellent comedy. kids under 8 may try to imitate him, but tweens and teens will laugh hard
Parent Written byjuanapuke March 16, 2012

Annoying

Fred must be the spawn of PeeWee Herman and the back of the movie theater seat!