All member reviews for Fred: The Show

More of the same absurdity from obnoxious YouTube star.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 12, 2012

This sucks!

Fred: The Show was a terrible idea! I've never been a huge fan of Fred,but this show is stupid! Go watch The Annoying Orange instead!
Parent Written byReviewMum August 4, 2012

Birds and Bees?

Let's start with my child thinks this show is hilarious which is a plus! I mean this is all she watches, but one episode quote they say something about the birds and the bees freds mom says they need to talk and fred asks if its about birds and the bees. And "OH MY GAMMIT" come on! But my kid loves it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bytripp106 April 10, 2012

Fred=Awesome

I don't think people should love this show...but I do, It's one of those shows you sit and stare at, laugh hysterically...than go and try to regain your lost brain cells with a good book! But don't we all need some down time? Doesn't everyone need those times just to chillax? And it is just half an hour!
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2012

No. Do not bother.

Why bother? First, there's a Fred movie, and now a Fred show? Seriously!
Kid, 8 years old March 4, 2012

give me a s give me a t give me an u give me a p give me an i give a d what do you get? STUPID!

Just an another trashy Fred thing on nick. He gives bad examples to kids. Nick better start coming up with better ideas or I'm going to more Disney and Sprout than this garbage.
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2012

Just plain pause

Ahhh nick changed fred so much i thought it was good well the s*xyness is that fred is OBSESSED with judy and her body the vilonce is more cartoon it doesnt result in conacuses the swaers are Oh My Gammt and he said once in his YouTube Fock! the mother OMG the mother she is so bad he thinks she has lust and uses a bad acceint to get boys and men she does lust like things and says stuff Like Sams mother in Icarly
Written byAnonymous September 4, 2013

This is crap!

Don't bother. I was never really a big fan of Fred, but this show sucked. AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 23, 2013

Hate it.

Fred: The Show is so bad. The acting is so terrible, I can't stand the characters, and I just hate everything about it. Skip this and go watch The Ren & Stimpy Show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySamuel M. July 24, 2013

Fred The Show: Why, oh why Nickelodeon?

Why, oh why Nick? What did I do to deserve this show? I am kicking myself for even WATCHING this show. Unfunny, lame, and quite dumb, Fred: The Show is probably worse than all three of the movies COMBINED. If you can't stand one minute of him on YouTube, you'll be livid sitting through 30 minutes of him on TV. Not even Rachel Crow can make this disastrous disappointment any better. I'd probably had enough of the show during the 90s episode when Fred was actually "smashing pumpkins" with a sledgehammer.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2013

I agree with CSM, it is stupid and it does deserve 1 star.

This show is stupid, and FREDs voice oh my god does it make me wanna puke. Terrible, bland awful role models, mild sex and language plus violence, but otherwise it is cancelled for good.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 5, 2013

i hate you fred.

you must be dead.
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2013

why is this annoying guy getting movies and tv shows? nobody likes him

why is this annoying guy getting movies and tv shows? nobody likes him
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER! NOT!

At One point,I Liked This Show.But Now,I Think that Fred The Show is the Most Dumbest Show Ever.I Don't Like Anything Fred,Except SOME Of His YouTube Videos,Like Fred Goes Swimming. And If you Want A Good Show Or Movie Instead Of This Show,Check Out Houseguest With Sinbad. It Shows that Movies(And Shows)Can Be Funny And Not Be Annoying.Marvin Marvin(Another Show With The Fred Guy In It) Is Better than This!I Used to Love Marvin Marvin Too!But If You Like Annoying Shows With a Kid That Has A High-Pitched Voice,Then This is The Show For You.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Fred: The Epic Fail

I hate fred. His Voice is sooooooooo annoying. So annoying that it's even worse than Failboy and Dum Dum. He is a terrible role model. Thank God it's cancelled.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqwerty keyboard December 29, 2012

Your brain lives too short for this nonsense!!!!!!!

Wow, this is the worst show on Nick. This is really nothing to laugh at!!! This show is a stupid, money-making joke. I couldn't even sit through an entire episode of this mindless trash. This is the third worst show on television. This is exactly why you don't watch too much kids channels, you end up finding this kind of crap!!! This show failed BIG TIME!!!!! We are all good people, and that means we should avoid this unfunny and annoying gay dude. Oh, and yes, I said the worst show on Nick, and I mean even worse than Bucket & Skinners Epic Failure!!!! That tragedy in Heidi is very sad, but yes, it is at least more funny than this pathetic excuse of a show. I suggest you avoid this crap while you still can!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

It should be called "Fred: The Failure"!

This show is an isnsult to your intelligence! 'Nuff said!
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Bad influence to Kids

Weird.
Kid, 10 years old October 20, 2012

G is for Gammit

Dumb, Funny, Weird, Annoying, Sensational. All these words explain Fred.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvlover100 August 12, 2012

Really Nickelodeon?

Fred is STUPID, What ever happened to Ren and Stimpy or Rocko, I can't even describe it, I hate it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byev2828 August 6, 2012

FRED IS AWFUL

Worst show on earth by a mile. the show makes no point at all. NO ONE ON EARTH SHOULD WATCH THIS. ITS LIKE WATCHING DEATH COME RIGHT AT YOU. The main character is so annoying, and all the others are too. There is literrally nothing realistic about the show. Just think of it, what 16 year old had a voice higher than a five year old screaming,and that same 16 year old's dad is John Cena?!? It's not funny at all. I would give this negative stars, but unfortunately, I can't. Just no one should even think about watching this show.