All member reviews for Fred: The Show

More of the same absurdity from obnoxious YouTube star.

Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2012

it is an okay show

it is an okay show there is some fake swearing like gamit that means the d word and it has a little violance it is funny and is realated to fred on youtube it is good for 7 and up
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2012

fred IS funny

excellent comedy. kids under 8 may try to imitate him, but tweens and teens will laugh hard
Parent Written byjuanapuke March 16, 2012

Annoying

Fred must be the spawn of PeeWee Herman and the back of the movie theater seat!
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

SUX

its just plain obnoxious, your kid might qoute it
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 4, 2012

ANNOYING AND UNREALISTIC

They say "Oh my gammit" and "hackin". They aren't bad words, but you don't want your kids getting ideas. Fred: The show is stupid, unrealistic, and Fred is downright annoying. He always has these weird and bizarre. Kevin is a big bully too, and I wouldn't want my kids acting like that. I've only seen the show a few times, but it's because it was so downright annoying!!!
Kid, 8 years old March 4, 2012

give me a s give me a t give me an u give me a p give me an i give a d what do you get? STUPID!

Just an another trashy Fred thing on nick. He gives bad examples to kids. Nick better start coming up with better ideas or I'm going to more Disney and Sprout than this garbage.
Adult Written bykn3vil March 2, 2012

What really should stay on youtube.

Awfully obnoxious from the show to just the very commercial of it. If shows like this have to be forced upon television (instead of the internet) than I'm sure Nickelodeon will lose viewers overtime until Fred is taken off the air. I don't care how big the fan base is, the noise that is emitted from the character's voice automatically turns away all other viewers. I've seen Nickelodeon put on some obvious failing shows (like Supah Ninjas) but this is by far the most annoying and just plain worst.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTHE TALIT TEALLER February 28, 2012

THE BAD SHOW

this show stinks its dome
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2012

Just plain pause

Ahhh nick changed fred so much i thought it was good well the s*xyness is that fred is OBSESSED with judy and her body the vilonce is more cartoon it doesnt result in conacuses the swaers are Oh My Gammt and he said once in his YouTube Fock! the mother OMG the mother she is so bad he thinks she has lust and uses a bad acceint to get boys and men she does lust like things and says stuff Like Sams mother in Icarly
Parent Written by4brian February 27, 2012

My children will not be watching because of the foul language

We won't be watching and I have since blocked all G rated shows. How disappointing is it that my children can only watch programming intended for kids, if I am in the room and unlock them. Thanks Nickeloden!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 February 22, 2012

Decent show

I've seen a few episodes of this show and it's a decent show. It doesn't really have positive messages or role models, but it's ok and is good for kids 9+ who won't imitate Fred's erratic and unrealistic behavior. Violence: Some slapstick violence, but nobody is hurt. Sex: Some flirting among teens, but nothing farther than that. Language: Some stand-in curses like "gammit" and "hackin'" but no real swearing. Consumerism: Centered around the popular Internet star, Fred, who has merchandise for sale.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 21, 2012

ijohugytf

parents and kids are saying that language is terrible in this show... It's not all he says it "Oh My GAMMIT! & Hackin Awesome!" not cusing.... seriously... take a chill pill.... It's Funny! It's bettr than other Nickoleodeon shows... and It's not Violent.... it would be different if he said "Oh My Da--it! or Fu--in awesome!" but its not what he says??? it not inaproprite