More of the same absurdity from obnoxious YouTube star.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysisterwhocares February 22, 2012

Sigh.....Fred will always be Fred

Forget how innapropriate and distorted it is. The main problem with this show is not just the implied language and romance subplots, or even the bad role models. The main problem is that Fred is just SO DANG ANNOYING!!!! His voice makes people want to claw off their ears, and he always acts like he just drank 5 double expressos, he's so hyper! This show is not only innapropriate, it's a complete waste of time, just like the movie and Youtube videos.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2012

Why would you even watch this show??

Nickelodeon has really run out of ideas when they have to go as low as to give Fred a T.V show. Listen, I have nothing against Fred himself, but I mean c'mon people!! This is just another cliche T.V show with absolutely no substance. Fred is very wimpy and dependent on other people instead of tackling problems with reasonable helpful solutions. He gets no support what so ever from his mother who is basically either asleep or out for most of the episode. She basically abandons her son every single episode. It is a sad day for everyone when Fred gets a T.V. show.
Parent Written byJ.Berk August 16, 2012

Anything for a laugh Nickelodeon? Shame on you.

I watched my first (and last episode) of "Fred" this morning with my six year old daughter today. Fred is a obnoxoius, spoiled, tantrum throwing tween young man, with "outright girlish mannerisms" and voice to match. In the episode I watched, Fred "blackmailed" one of his male friends from school, to be his BFF or else he would "expose" pictures of the two of them together as "young children playing." Throughout the episode the male friend was indeed blackmailed by Fred, then the pictures end up being released at school to a smiling Fred and a laughing student body as the boy frantically ran out of the school. Great lessons here Nickelodeon. "Anything for a laugh, right?"
Parent Written by4brian February 27, 2012

My children will not be watching because of the foul language

We won't be watching and I have since blocked all G rated shows. How disappointing is it that my children can only watch programming intended for kids, if I am in the room and unlock them. Thanks Nickeloden!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBarneyRocks March 21, 2016

SWEAR AWAY, COOL MAN!

Homies, this guy is the funniest person ever! His voice is hysterical, and his stand-up cursing is funny! If you don't agree, that's your problem, not mine.
Parent Written byFail Show August 2, 2012

Overall bad

Dude.This Show is hands down terrible, it hurts my head listening to his stupid voice, I'd rather eat a frog than watch this show, its so bad. Plus it got a bad review. Hands down it is terrible and annoying. >:(
Parent of a 5, 11, 14, 16, and 17 year old Written byMusicMakesMySoulRock March 15, 2012

ugh

I. Hate. Fred. }:( dont bother watching it. tv shows like fred rot the mind. soooooo not kidding
Teen, 13 years old Written bySamuel M. July 24, 2013

Fred The Show: Why, oh why Nickelodeon?

Why, oh why Nick? What did I do to deserve this show? I am kicking myself for even WATCHING this show. Unfunny, lame, and quite dumb, Fred: The Show is probably worse than all three of the movies COMBINED. If you can't stand one minute of him on YouTube, you'll be livid sitting through 30 minutes of him on TV. Not even Rachel Crow can make this disastrous disappointment any better. I'd probably had enough of the show during the 90s episode when Fred was actually "smashing pumpkins" with a sledgehammer.
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2013

This Is Great,I do not understand you guys.

It's perfectly fine.One reason why I hate this website is that they always over look stuff.Like,fred is awesome.He is also a very good role model if you look at Lucas Cruikshanks Story,he started out from youtube to TV.If you don't like it,just let your kids not like YOU.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Fred: The Epic Fail

I hate fred. His Voice is sooooooooo annoying. So annoying that it's even worse than Failboy and Dum Dum. He is a terrible role model. Thank God it's cancelled.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

It should be called "Fred: The Failure"!

This show is an isnsult to your intelligence! 'Nuff said!
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Bad influence to Kids

Weird.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 12, 2012

This sucks!

Fred: The Show was a terrible idea! I've never been a huge fan of Fred,but this show is stupid! Go watch The Annoying Orange instead!
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 28, 2012

terrible show

Fred's obnoxious behavior and ridiculous antics. There's nothing realistic about Fred, who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way and whose whining tirades are meant for laughs rather than subjected to any kind of normal response from teens and adults alike. Expect a fair amount of stand-in cursing (like "gammit" and "hackin'") in place of their sound-alike curse words, and a severe lack of interest in his well-being from Fred's incompetent mom. You're not likely to want any of your kids acting -- or sounding -- like Fred.
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2012

No. Do not bother.

Why bother? First, there's a Fred movie, and now a Fred show? Seriously!
Adult Written bylettuce February 27, 2012

Heh.

It's by no means a philosophical, thought-provoking, highly intellectual show full of sophisticated humor, complex subplots, interesting characters, and important life lessons. It's stupid and bizarre. On the other hand, the sheer strangeness of the whole thing is pretty entertaining and totally harmless. Fred is completely, purely irritating, but somehow fascinating. Since the entire show is from one perspective, it's a little more ambiguous than straightforward sitcoms. Other characters' motives and lives are not explicitly shown. Lots of little character quirks are implied through Fred's oddly mesmerizing monologues about other characters. He doesn't completely understand them, and this presentation brings certain intriguing questions to the surface: What is going on inside Fred's head? Why do all the characters hate each other? Where is Fred's dad? Is everyone in this neighborhood mentally challenged? Fred is better than any of Nick's other garbage sitcoms. It is completely, utterly strange and oddly empty. It is both entirely annoying and compelling. It's a trip and for every minute you experience this deranged fantasy, you will be engrossed, either out of disgust or entertainment. It's just a kids' show. Settle down.
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2015

Stupid as heck.

This show is annoying and he HAS A FRICKING HIGH VOICE! Almost as abysmal as Breadwinners or Sanjay and Craig.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog April 13, 2014

I'm glad this trainwreck got cancelled after one season!

This show is painful and annoying to the max. Not only Fred is stupid with his high-pitched voice in EVERY EPISODE, he's twisted. His imagination actually comes true in every episode and then it starts to revolve around him. I mean, in the Best Friends Forever episode, Fred spends 180 seconds of him dressed as some Blues Brothers' poser singing about how cool he is....i'm glad the audience trashed him for that filler scene! Avoid.
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2014
Not the worst but Fred's squeaky voice annoys me. Lacks reality and has no messages or role models
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014