All member reviews for Fred: The Show

More of the same absurdity from obnoxious YouTube star.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysisterwhocares February 22, 2012

Sigh.....Fred will always be Fred

Forget how innapropriate and distorted it is. The main problem with this show is not just the implied language and romance subplots, or even the bad role models. The main problem is that Fred is just SO DANG ANNOYING!!!! His voice makes people want to claw off their ears, and he always acts like he just drank 5 double expressos, he's so hyper! This show is not only innapropriate, it's a complete waste of time, just like the movie and Youtube videos.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2012

Why would you even watch this show??

Nickelodeon has really run out of ideas when they have to go as low as to give Fred a T.V show. Listen, I have nothing against Fred himself, but I mean c'mon people!! This is just another cliche T.V show with absolutely no substance. Fred is very wimpy and dependent on other people instead of tackling problems with reasonable helpful solutions. He gets no support what so ever from his mother who is basically either asleep or out for most of the episode. She basically abandons her son every single episode. It is a sad day for everyone when Fred gets a T.V. show.
Parent Written byJ.Berk August 16, 2012

Anything for a laugh Nickelodeon? Shame on you.

I watched my first (and last episode) of "Fred" this morning with my six year old daughter today. Fred is a obnoxoius, spoiled, tantrum throwing tween young man, with "outright girlish mannerisms" and voice to match. In the episode I watched, Fred "blackmailed" one of his male friends from school, to be his BFF or else he would "expose" pictures of the two of them together as "young children playing." Throughout the episode the male friend was indeed blackmailed by Fred, then the pictures end up being released at school to a smiling Fred and a laughing student body as the boy frantically ran out of the school. Great lessons here Nickelodeon. "Anything for a laugh, right?"
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Bad influence to Kids

Weird.
Parent Written byFail Show August 2, 2012

Overall bad

Dude.This Show is hands down terrible, it hurts my head listening to his stupid voice, I'd rather eat a frog than watch this show, its so bad. Plus it got a bad review. Hands down it is terrible and annoying. >:(
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 28, 2012

terrible show

Fred's obnoxious behavior and ridiculous antics. There's nothing realistic about Fred, who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way and whose whining tirades are meant for laughs rather than subjected to any kind of normal response from teens and adults alike. Expect a fair amount of stand-in cursing (like "gammit" and "hackin'") in place of their sound-alike curse words, and a severe lack of interest in his well-being from Fred's incompetent mom. You're not likely to want any of your kids acting -- or sounding -- like Fred.
Parent of a 5, 11, 14, 16, and 17 year old Written byMusicMakesMySoulRock March 15, 2012

ugh

I. Hate. Fred. }:( dont bother watching it. tv shows like fred rot the mind. soooooo not kidding
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red January 25, 2015

I know Common Sense Media gives this show one star, but who cares? Common Sense Media lacks common sense

Just fine, a little inappropriate though.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySodaDog April 13, 2014

I'm glad this trainwreck got cancelled after one season!

This show is painful and annoying to the max. Not only Fred is stupid with his high-pitched voice in EVERY EPISODE, he's twisted. His imagination actually comes true in every episode and then it starts to revolve around him. I mean, in the Best Friends Forever episode, Fred spends 180 seconds of him dressed as some Blues Brothers' poser singing about how cool he is....i'm glad the audience trashed him for that filler scene! Avoid.
Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2014

LEARNING
Not the worst but Fred's squeaky voice annoys me. Lacks reality and has no messages or role models
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Amazing

Amazing
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2013

The genius of Fred the Show

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was at first really turned off by his obnoxious voice but I really started getting into the character and the great stories. These are not 30 minute shows they are 11 minute shorts like a cartoon , which is what Fred is a Human Cartoon a six year old mind in a teen age body Give it a chance you will see what I mean and pretty soon you will be doing the Figgle Wiggle!
Written byAnonymous September 4, 2013

This is crap!

Don't bother. I was never really a big fan of Fred, but this show sucked. AVOID AVOID AVOID!
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 23, 2013

Hate it.

Fred: The Show is so bad. The acting is so terrible, I can't stand the characters, and I just hate everything about it. Skip this and go watch The Ren & Stimpy Show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySamuel M. July 24, 2013

Fred The Show: Why, oh why Nickelodeon?

Why, oh why Nick? What did I do to deserve this show? I am kicking myself for even WATCHING this show. Unfunny, lame, and quite dumb, Fred: The Show is probably worse than all three of the movies COMBINED. If you can't stand one minute of him on YouTube, you'll be livid sitting through 30 minutes of him on TV. Not even Rachel Crow can make this disastrous disappointment any better. I'd probably had enough of the show during the 90s episode when Fred was actually "smashing pumpkins" with a sledgehammer.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2013

I agree with CSM, it is stupid and it does deserve 1 star.

This show is stupid, and FREDs voice oh my god does it make me wanna puke. Terrible, bland awful role models, mild sex and language plus violence, but otherwise it is cancelled for good.
Kid, 11 years old June 24, 2013

why is this annoying guy getting movies and tv shows? nobody likes him

why is this annoying guy getting movies and tv shows? nobody likes him
Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2013

This Is Great,I do not understand you guys.

It's perfectly fine.One reason why I hate this website is that they always over look stuff.Like,fred is awesome.He is also a very good role model if you look at Lucas Cruikshanks Story,he started out from youtube to TV.If you don't like it,just let your kids not like YOU.
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2013

BEST SHOW EVER! NOT!

At One point,I Liked This Show.But Now,I Think that Fred The Show is the Most Dumbest Show Ever.I Don't Like Anything Fred,Except SOME Of His YouTube Videos,Like Fred Goes Swimming. And If you Want A Good Show Or Movie Instead Of This Show,Check Out Houseguest With Sinbad. It Shows that Movies(And Shows)Can Be Funny And Not Be Annoying.Marvin Marvin(Another Show With The Fred Guy In It) Is Better than This!I Used to Love Marvin Marvin Too!But If You Like Annoying Shows With a Kid That Has A High-Pitched Voice,Then This is The Show For You.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Fred: The Epic Fail

I hate fred. His Voice is sooooooooo annoying. So annoying that it's even worse than Failboy and Dum Dum. He is a terrible role model. Thank God it's cancelled.