Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

I lol'd. (;

I remember my sister always watching this show when she was twelve and up. I started watching it when I turned 9 or 10, I believe. It is a hilarious show. I personally own five seasons on dvd of it. It's great.

Teen, 13 years old Written byleeann110 June 25, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byIndieNymph April 9, 2008

A must watch

I love this programme !
Teen, 16 years old Written bymc2004 April 9, 2008

The best show on television

"Friends" is a hilarious sitcom that sadly showed its final episode last May. However, "Friends" will forever be in our lives via re-runs and DVDs. The producers couldn't have found a better cast. Jennifer Anniston plays the spoiled Rachel, Courtney Cox plays the bossy Monica, Lisa Kudrow plays the spacey Phoebe, Matthew Perry plays the girly Chandler, Matt Leblanc plays the dumb Joey, and David Schneider plays the nerdy Ross. Sex is a huge issue, as there is nonstop innuendo and sensuality in almost every episode. There is a lot of innapropriate language (hell, damn, ass, b*tch). Characters drink. The social behavior is bad because the main characters seem obsessed with casual sex and one night stands and can be very mean to each other. That said, "Friends" is a classic sitcom and if you're a teen or an adult it is deserving of your time.
Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Funny Show

Although it doesn't have the best moral values, each and every episode I've seen has made me laugh. Most episodes will have a running joke what gets me every time. Although sometimes sexual, it is still a good show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

Watch it every day!

Tres bonne pardon my my french but this show is freakin awesome!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byislandgirli27 April 9, 2008

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been watching friends since it dabuted when i was 4, and have been in love with ever since. it has been off the air for two very sad years, but it is sooo good that it still lives on on 10 seasons of DVD. best show ever....watch it, you'll love it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

The best show ever!

I absolutely love this show! I love Phoebe and Joey they are hilarious! I was so upset when the show ended. You will know what I am talking about if you watch just 1 episode.
Teen, 15 years old Written byonetreehill628 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm123 April 9, 2008

One of the longest TV comedies running ever...for a reason

"Friends" was one of the longest TV comedies running on TV ever...for a reason. Each episode, you knew one of the characters would make you laugh for ten minutes straight, but felt like you laughed for the whole half an hour. It's funny and exaggerated, yet real, too. Just watch and see for yourself!
Teen, 14 years old Written byiheartchanel April 9, 2008

L-O-V-E

I LOVE this show! I've been watching it with my mom since I was 9 or 10. Even though sometimes the scenes were they were in bed, or having adult conversations were uncomfortable to watch with my mom. You look past it, and this is one of the FUNNIEST shows of all time! I love all they all have their own unique personalities...Joey is HALARIOUS!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylilemzere April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byethandavid26 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byChicklet April 9, 2008

Very Funny!

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I am upset that its over, but so be it. Its apporpriate for kids 11+ I think. My mom actually watches this, and she doesn't like most TV shows! There is very little violence and a medium amount of sexual content. Example: shots of characters in bed, not that bad. There is premarital sex, but I think thats OK.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJandJ April 9, 2008

Awesome Show. Loved it and still watching old ones

i laughed

This tv show is funny! but there can be some stuff in there that may not be for children. like talking about sex or sences in bed. this show is mostley for people 12 and over with the inappropiate content in there.

loveloveloveloveit!

i love friends so much. my mom bought me the 1st season and i'm addicted to it (i'm 12). yeah, theres some bad stuff like one of the episodes someone begs someone for sex and stuff but theres nothing you don't learn in like 4th grade. seriously, its not that bad. my 8 year old bro watches it some of the stuff is over his head but he loves it too. i love it.