Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Wondering if Friends is OK for your kids?

Teen, 13 years old Written byChicklet April 9, 2008

Very Funny!

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I am upset that its over, but so be it. Its apporpriate for kids 11+ I think. My mom actually watches this, and she doesn't like most TV shows! There is very little violence and a medium amount of sexual content. Example: shots of characters in bed, not that bad. There is premarital sex, but I think thats OK.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJandJ April 9, 2008

Awesome Show. Loved it and still watching old ones

i laughed

This tv show is funny! but there can be some stuff in there that may not be for children. like talking about sex or sences in bed. this show is mostley for people 12 and over with the inappropiate content in there.

loveloveloveloveit!

i love friends so much. my mom bought me the 1st season and i'm addicted to it (i'm 12). yeah, theres some bad stuff like one of the episodes someone begs someone for sex and stuff but theres nothing you don't learn in like 4th grade. seriously, its not that bad. my 8 year old bro watches it some of the stuff is over his head but he loves it too. i love it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Love this show!

My parents let me watch this show when I was 10, but to be honest I think it's best for 12 and older. The show is halarious (especially Joey and Chandler) and it has a great plot. Everyone says this show is just another sex and the city (which is funny especially carry and samantha) but I disagree. Although it has it's fair share of sexuality and jokes about sex I think it has a good message. The message is that their friends so they'll do anything for them. Even though their usually in sticky situations about sex the other friend is always there to back him up. A must see!