Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAVkid July 1, 2020

Is friends appropriate for younger viewers?

FriendS is definitely a really funny sitcom with almost every show being funny. But there is quite a bit of drama, kissing, and romantic scenes. They do not show any private parts, but they do talk about some inappropriate stuff leading up to romantic parts. Language wise, there is not to much bad language, they will some times say some rude and insulting things, but they do not go over the limit. It is based around adults life’s, so it is a little iffy for kids 14 and up. But overall it is a great show that I would recommend for teenagers and adults.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHoangNgo June 30, 2020

I LOVE FRIENDS

There is something wrong about "FRIENDS" that not for 14 or lower:
+ Language
+ Sex stuff

Teen, 13 years old Written byweirdo_707 June 29, 2020
I've watched this show forever as my parents watched it after it ended, so i just kind of got into it. My sister (6) watches it and is completely fine with everything in the show. It can be understanded by most kids but some will have to be explained. The show is actually quite funny and you do become attached to the characters.

Teen, 16 years old Written byAva19 June 28, 2020

Great show

I started watching friend when I was 11 and understood most of the jokes i watched it 3 times over because I loved it so much there are some scenes where it clearly indicates they've had sex but you never see it happening it doesn't go passed kissing this is such a funny show and definitely recommend you watching but I think u might not want to watch it with ur parents or your kids together as I always found it quite embarrassing to watch stuff like that with my parents

Teen, 13 years old Written bybartsimpsonrocks June 26, 2020

Best Show Ever!

This show is amazing! It's hilarious but sex is mentioned quite a bit. Never shows anything though. Language is mild. No violence. Positive role models are ok, but shows that friends stick together no matter what.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySophieCC June 20, 2020

Hilarious, and one of the best shows ever!

This show truly represents so many different personalities, and is one of the funniest shows ever. It's the show I watch if I'm sad, and I can watch every episode a million times, and never get bored. There is lots of talk involving sex, and some other inappropriate stuff, but it's rarely shown, and when it is, it's not very graphic. There are a couple small fights every blue moon, but it's not like it's scary, it's just a funny show. I say 14+, but a mature 13 year old, or even a mature 12 year old would be able to watch it. I absolutely love this show, and recommend it for every one. If you want a sense of what the series is like, I recommend watching episode 1, season 5, The one after Ross says Rachel. (my personal favourite episode.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysheldon2020 June 18, 2020

terrific show

i honestly rate this show 15+ for a lot of reasons .
first of all , it contains some sex jocks and acts that younger teens and kids under 15 shouldn't be exposed to .
secondly , friends is a show for mature teens and adults so some of the episodes may not grab kids' attention as the problems showed is all adults' problems like dating , marriage , sex ,divorce , having kids.
in conclusion , i highly recommend this show for teens older than 15 as it is hilarious and inspirational .

Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2020

Sooooooo, Good!

I love this show! Everything about it! There are lots of funny jokes that go on through the whole series like the “We were on a break” stuff. Some sex scenes bout all around, an amazing show. I would highly recommend it to kids aged 10 and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPrettyGirl22 June 11, 2020

I love friends!

It’s an amazing show!! I would definitely recommend that teens watch this show.

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2020

This is the best!

Teen, 13 years old Written byCopper_boom June 8, 2020

My opinion

Personally I think as long as you have watched the episodes and seen the certain things friends talks about because it does incorporate sex and kissing and more mature jokes no it doesn't show any nudity. But I have always watched this show since before I could remember and some episodes or scenes my parents would skip but by the age of 11 or so I had a pretty good understanding no I didn't understand some of the jokes or references but my parents did have "The Talk" with me. But I think if you believe you child is mature and ready for go ahead it's a great first show to start with on their way into more appropriate and adult shows or watching teen shows such as "Riverdale".
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2020

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Im ten years old and love this show! There is a few in bed scenes(which show nothing), and some talk about it, but apart from that, there is nothing wrong for younger kids. The strongest word is d**n, and it says that almost never in the whole series. Its a great show!
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2020

I love it

I am 11 and my sister is 10 we watch it all the time it does have some sexual things in it and does talk about things like drugs and alcohol but it's nothing that a 10 or 11 year old hasn't learnt yet

Teen, 14 years old Written byNadia is Awesomeeeee May 31, 2020

YASSSS

CSM is wrong! Yes, there may be adult stuff, but it tweens can probably handle it. Oh, and I really love Friends! It´s so funny!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byFive0456 May 29, 2020

Great show

The jokes will go over there head. If you understand the jokes then it is fine to watch it.

Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2020

Amazing Show!

Friends is hilarious! I have laughed so hard! It does have some sexual content but not so much that you shouldn't let your 12 year old watch it. They can make silly decisions sometimes, but the friend group is something so connected that I hope when I'm older, that I'll have a strong friend group like that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byghazk May 21, 2020

So funny!

This show was AMAZING! it does contain plenty of sexual jokes however. When i first watched the series at 11 i HATED it, when i rewatched it at 12 it was amazing and i understood most of the jokes. There are some scenes of childbirth (not a bad thing)

Teen, 13 years old Written bya person you do... May 18, 2020

Friends is the best!

I started watching friends a few months ago and I love it! There is some talk of sleeping together and the people are not the greatest role models, but it is a really good show. It is really funny! It is a great show for people and 12 and up. That is when I watched it first and I am excited to show it too my younger siblings once they get older. It is a great funny show and I encourage whoever reads this to watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymonicageller May 14, 2020

friends | 12+

my favourite tv show! i love it so much i binge watch it all the time. yes there is a few iffy parts but nothing bad. as you can probably tell from my username monica is my favourite character!

Teen, 15 years old Written byahmedmedhat May 13, 2020

Great Show

Great show , and jokes suitable for everyone only has some sexual refrences