Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypink4 May 11, 2020

Hilarious Sitcom

FRIENDS is an absolutely hilarious show that’s perfect for people who love sitcoms and comedy. Its about six friends who are in their mid to late twenties and all live in New York together. The show spans ten years of their life and goes into their friendship, relationships, jobs, struggles, and overall lives. There is a lot of sexual jokes and kissing scenes but sex is only implied, never shown. Most of the jokes are things anyone can handle at age twelve. There is rarely cursing and drugs are mentioned once throughout the entire show (talk about a character getting high in college). Characters occasionally drink beer or wine but never excessively and it’s not really a focus in the show. The one negative things I would say about this show is that it was shot in 1994-2004 so there is some mild fat-shaming, slightly homophobic (nothing really rude just misuse of pronouns and some jokes), and stereotyping jokes. It’s never anything blatant but really just common ideas of the time. However, as the show goes on the jokes stop as times are always changing. If your child understands that these things are not acceptable before watching it, they will have no problem watching the show. It should also be understood that the early 2000s and late 1900s were times with different ideas. Other than this, I think this is a show 12 year olds and 100% 13 year olds can watch.

Teen, 17 years old Written bysdfghjsdfghj May 6, 2020
Teen, 14 years old Written byCliffBooth April 29, 2020

Amazing TV Show.

Friends is a great comedy tv shows; in my opinion, it is one of the best of all time.
Kid, 12 years old April 28, 2020

Friends

This is a very fun show I think 11+ will enjoy it. In the first seasons there is quite a bit of sex but that goes away in the later seasons. There is very little swearing no violence and a very big/good positive message.

Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2020

I LOVE this!

Its really good i enjoy it so much i watch it EVERY day!It has got some inappropriate stuff in it though so if you have a kid under the age watch it with a parent.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycharli_damelio April 26, 2020

Really nice!

I really like FRIENDS. It's just a life of 6 best friends which is very interesting. There's no main objective of what this series is about as they're always up to no good. It's really funny and there are some sexual jokes which kids won't understand and that's totally fine. They don't show sex, they just show 2 people lying on bed together with their blanket on top, so it gives and idea of what they've done and that they're naked. The swearing is very rare, and it's just used to explain their frustration.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRohit7 April 25, 2020

Absolutely one of the best and most funniest sitcoms

This series is hilarious and great but also have,many sex talk and sex jokes

Teen, 13 years old Written bylauren.tvd05 April 22, 2020

one of my favorite shows ever! AMAZING!

This show really does hold a very special place in my heart. I’m 13, and if i’m gonna be honest i’ve watched this show since i was very very young because my mom has always loved it. Me and my mom would sometimes lay in bed (when i was around 3-5) and talk and have it in the background. me and my mom NOW LOVE friends. We have marathons and it’s just an amazing show. See here’s the thing, when i was at that age, I didn’t reall pay attention. And if I did, I most likely wouldn’t understand any of the innuendos. i would say that this show is ok for 9-10 year olds and up. People overreact and say that they need to be older. All they see are the sexual jokes and some swearing. What i see and what other ACTUAL fans of the show see is one of the most beautiful stories about friendship of all time. It shows how beautiful it can be to have a friendship so close. It gives you a good laugh and is so lighthearted. I mean seriously, where can you find a friendship like there‘s. I really hope you parents are reading this and let your kids watch it. It really is an amazing show and means a lot to me!! Give it a try!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMatcannot April 22, 2020

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeen761 April 21, 2020

FRIENDS IS THE BEST!!!

Ive loved it since I was 9 and it is not that bad

Teen, 15 years old Written byEleanorxChidi April 19, 2020
I dont think it has anything that includes nudity, it only has kissing and dirty talk, if your child is not responsible i dont really suggest this, i might suggest the good place! i watch friends a lot and i love it so much! but it only has wine and stuff, i guess it kind of has great messages and some inspiration about best friends and stuff but thats all, there is swearing, but if your child is also responsible and doesnt swear, and its ok with them and they dont get pushed to swear then i suggest it, there are words like bi*** sh**.

Teen, 13 years old Written byteenmoviefanatic23 April 13, 2020

Really funny but for older kids/teens

I love friends and it's a really good show. The only thing I want people to know about it is that in almost every episode, there are numerous sexual references so it's really up to you if you're okay with that. If you're not, then I would not recommend that you choose to watch it. There are just a lot of jokes, casual hookups (not shown, but it's quite obvious) and sex is a topic in a lot of conversations.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywidsa crystal girl April 11, 2020

Funny

My brother is eleven and he watches this show. I think it’s fine. My best friend is a fan of this show as well. I haven’t watched too much of this show except bits and pieces of it when my brother is watching it. It seems funny!
Teen, 15 years old Written byArrowverseNerd April 8, 2020

Amazing and there are really funny dirty jokes

This is one of my favourite shows and my parents showed it to me when I was 11. It is really funny and you don’t see a lot of sex. There are 10 seasons and about 8 sex scenes. It doesn’t have many good role models so this is mostly something to laugh about. This is one of my favourite shows and I love it. Hope this helped you decide!
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2020

Amazing!

I'm only 11, but I think this show is hilarious! Other kids my age should watch it too even though it has a lot of adult humor, it's still very funny for us kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoham dangi April 5, 2020

Funny and amazing

It has sex reference but otherwise nothing bad it is amazing

Kid, 11 years old March 28, 2020
Teen, 13 years old Written byhii78777 March 12, 2020

ITs okay!

it just depends on your parents!

Teen, 13 years old Written byPennyPepper March 2, 2020

Amazing Show!

I am now 13 years old and I LOVE this show. I would highly recommend this to girls or boys my age. Parents with children under the age of 10 should be cautioned.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLefthandedmaniac February 22, 2020

Its appropriate,but not family friendly

Let your teen watch it, but most of them would feel awkward to watch it with you... So you may let them know that you're fine with them watching it,but they will approach you automatically if they're comfortable watching it around you