Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byItsRyGuy February 15, 2020

Friends: Truly one of the best and funniest TV show for teens!

Friends is a TV show about a group of friends living in New York City in the 90s. Because the friends are adults, expect some adult talk thought the episodes, though the majority of the innuendo isn’t terrible. Some acts are a little bit “cringe worthy” like the one episode when Ross had a crush on his younger cousin, and streaking around their house naked, and references to their neighbor called the “ugly naked guy”, though nothing explicit is shown. There is implied scenes of sex but primarily talk revolving around the topic and scenes happening after sex. Not too much strong language besides hell and damn, but there could be an occasional b*tch here and there. One of the main characters pick up lines is said a lot throughout the show called “How you don’” and describes to the audience how to pick up girls. Overall a great heartwarming and genuinely funny TV show for teens and young adults.

Kid, 9 years old February 14, 2020

Great!!!!!

This is my fav program!!!

Rating: 13 and up.

Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2020

YESSSSSS, but it depends on the maturity of the kid.

Friends is such a great show. It’s really funny! As much as it has a TV-14 rating, I would say, let your kid/teen watch it if they are mature enough and they can handle it. These days, I bet they have heard worse things at school (which is not ok, but it sets their maturity level to see if they can handle it). I would just talk about some stuff after, about the aspects that have aged poorly, such as the constant talk about p*rn, and how lesbians should not be the butt of many jokes. I would also caution your children to not talk about some “touchy” subjects at school, such as the sex, drugs, and cursing. A good message coming from it is that *good* friends will have your back. Other than that, AMAZING SHOW!

Kid, 4 years old February 9, 2020

Best show I’ve seen

I saw this show and realized that it has some parts that are not as appropriate for younger kids but it was so funny!

Kid, 12 years old February 6, 2020

I love this show!

This show is the best I am 12 years old and I love it. It does have some inappropriate stuff in it but I think at 12 years old you should know that stuff by now. I don’t recommend this for younger kids they should not know that stuff at that age.

Teen, 17 years old Written byEmberzino February 4, 2020

So funny!

I first watched this show at age 12, which may seem a little young, but compared to the things kids at my age hear on the bus in the morning, this is better. Plus it's way funnier! I fell in love with this show from the beginning and connected to all of the characters. It's 10 seasons of growing close to Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Monica, and of course- the infomous Ross and Rachel. 10/10, would recommend 12-13+
Teen, 14 years old Written byNothing_at_all... January 26, 2020

Simply hilarious!!!

Personally, I love this sitcom and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh. The characters know how to light me up with joy. This sitcom is truly ingenious. Although I must mention that it has its share of sex and you get to see some people get drunk or have a glass of wine from time to time. But overall like I said it’s a long and wonderful series of laughter :)

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2020

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Friends is a great TV show! The only thing is the sex but it should be fine, my 10 year old brother gets along fine! Just ALOT of talking about sex

Teen, 13 years old Written byOtisbear January 21, 2020

Everyone should watch friends!

I love this Show!!!! It does include some sexy stuff and some bad words are said but overall a great sitcom!

Kid, 12 years old January 18, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT

I think it was amazing, but no one below 10 should see it. I think you should wait until 11 though. It was really good, but a little inappropriate.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymaddiem_1212 January 17, 2020

love it

Teen, 13 years old Written bytks3261 December 30, 2019

BEST SHOW EVER

Friends is the best show society has ever seen. All episodes have such good messages and if I'm ever stressed, watching friends is the first think I think of doing! It is funny, romantic, dysfunctional, positive, and amazing all at once.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChocolategirl16 December 30, 2019

Friends

Great show. Likeable characters. Funny.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2019

Must watch for older and mature tweens

This show has a lot of sex which is the only problem there are two characters in the show, chandler and Joey Joey is really driven to sex and chandler jokes about sex a lot but other than that there’s barely any swaring and like 1% violence they get in a fight like twice I love this show so much and there’s a bit of smoking but this show is old so it makes sense they also drink sometimes but they’re adults it’s gonna happen no drugs which is really good I think anyone 10-11+ can watch this if they already know about stuff like sex because a lot of the jokes they won’t even understand... overall great show! Parents can always fast forward bad parts too

Teen, 13 years old Written bykiki24 December 28, 2019

appropriate

Teen, 13 years old Written bySophiethestar1 December 25, 2019

OMG

I love this i can watch it with my brother he is 9 and he love it thank to that movie we are close

Teen, 16 years old Written bySofabanana December 24, 2019

Oh. My. God.

This is one of the best shows to ever be created. I've seen every episode WAY too many times and still laugh as hard as I did the first time. The show is hilarious, and there is never a dull moment. The characters all have strong personalities so you feel like you really get to know all the characters. This show is good for most ages, especially sixth graders and up, and it just doesn't get old. There are also some good themes in the show. For example all throughout the ten seasons the main characters stick together regardless of what happened. The characters for me are also good role models, and taught me a lot. Rachel went from a spoiled brat who didn't know how to do laundry, to a woman who worked hard and got a lot done in her business. She taught me to work hard, and get where you want to go, and she taught me to take what you love, and make it your job. Chandler taught me to laugh at yourself, and Joey is one of the sweetest characters ever. Monica is clean, and taught me that its okay to be your own person, and take control. Ross is smart, and taught me that I should never be afraid to let that show. Phoebe showed me that its okay not to me "normal", and its okay to be a little weird and crazy. Overall Friends is the perfect show, that everyone should watch. DON'T MISS OUT THIS SHOW IS SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD SEE!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJosephine7611 December 23, 2019

I think it is amazing and really funny my favourite episode is the one with Rosses tan!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byKayWilks December 22, 2019
Its the best tv show in the world with fun, humorous jokes, and quotes. The perfect show for all ages 10 and over (i feel like if you were under 10 you may get bored with the show or don't get the jokes)
Kid, 9 years old December 21, 2019

cool

I love Friends. Some parts are a bit inappropriate but the rest of the time its funny but very rarely boring. Its a brilliant story.