Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Kid, 10 years old September 15, 2019

A Fabulous Programme, great for tweens.

I loved watching it with my Mom. Its funny and heart warming with lovable characters. Though it has some sex references you will love it and wonder why you hadn't watched it before.

Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewmovieguy13 September 7, 2019

14+? IDIOT

Lots of talk for having sex with some kissy scenes (not during the sex). Not that much drinking but mild violence and occasional swearing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLivelyColours___ August 28, 2019

The best show ever made!

Hi this is my favorite show, i have finished this show and i still rewatch it, Its a very entertaining and hilarious and very fun. I recommend this show to anyone 11 or up, they would love it. Friends is a very enjoyable and lovable show to watch with your family's and share a laugh together.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNora Clonly August 27, 2019
Kid, 11 years old August 25, 2019

Best sitcom ever! I LOVED IT!

The amazing thing about friends is that it’s being passed on to the new generation, it’s from the 90s however kids from today still love it!! Started watching a few months ago and got through all ten seasons twice over! Monica makes me laugh, Ross over-enunciates, Joey is hilarious, Rachel is amazing in arguments, and Chandler is the best of all!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBella86 August 23, 2019

Love this show!!

This show is amazing!! The characters are amazing and in general it’s just an amazing show. Some scenes but generally it’s just 2 characters in bed and nothing much is shown. Honestly one of the most amazing shows I’ve ever seen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBuddy.ummya August 21, 2019

100% recommended

This a great show to watch with your friends and super cute and funny there are some not super appropriate but just skip it of be mature about it! 5 stars

Teen, 13 years old Written bykgm26 August 18, 2019

Amazing Show

This show is amazing! If parents think that some of the stuff in this show is inappropriate, it’s nothing kids hear at school. By the age of 11 kids basically know everything. I loved this show so much and watched it everyday! Definitely recommend.

Teen, 13 years old Written byolivia.frost3 August 18, 2019

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

friends is a good show for family that love different types of TV is has a bunch of comedy mostly from chandler but there is also drama mostly from rachell and ross but i think this show is amazing

Teen, 13 years old Written bynexflixlover13 August 15, 2019
I started watching Friends this summer and thought it was great! Lots of people say you should be older to watch it but if you dont giggle when someone says sex then you should be fine with watching Friends! If you do giggle at things like that, maybe wait until you're a little older.

Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2019

This is the best TV show ever!

The whole series is about relationships and maybe a little bit sex, but I think that teens in my age need to expose to that. Highly recommend!
Teen, 15 years old Written byA.Ham August 3, 2019

One of the best shows ever on TV

Its pretty racy. I'd say 15+. But the raciness is what makes it hilarious. Oh yeah, and occasionally they'll say shit.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystrangerthings3 July 29, 2019

Amazing show!!!!!!!

This is a hilarious show

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2019

Awesome show!

I am absolutely in love with this show. The characters are hilarious. This show does have a great theme—always watch out for your friends, loyalty, etc—but there is use of drugs, lots of drinking and drunk main characters, and implications of sex, although it isn’t shown. Lots of kissing, flirting, and love between main characters. There is use of swear words but nothing too serious. I am fairly mature so I was fine and not at all bothered by all of this. This show never fails to make me laugh. Just make sure that your kid is mature enough to watch this before they get addicted to it. Thanks so much for reading and have fun watching Friends!

Teen, 14 years old Written bykit-kat Lee July 22, 2019

BEST TV SHOW EVER!

Starring Jennifer Aniston (Murder Mystery), Matt Leblanc (Lost in Space), Courteney Cox Arquette (Scream), Lisa Kudrow (Boss Baby, Web Therapy, Booksmart and Hotel for Dogs), Matthew Perry (17 Again) and David Schwimmer (Madagascar). It's about 6 friends who help each other through tough times. A great laugh for the whole family! Personally, Phoebe is the funniest. Also, just a warning, do not drink milk while watching. It may come back out.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydaeneryss33 July 14, 2019

it is a very good show probably one of my favorites

even though the show has a lot of sexual joke and just about a little bit of nudity i wouldnt rate it beneath 14 and over cause I would not suggest if its appropriate for young audience the other day i tried watching it with my 8 year old sister and she knew about sex and I was in shock however in my opinion i wouldnt consider it a family tv show i could watch with my family, because i will get embarrassed the heck out

Teen, 13 years old Written bynicolettemarcez July 6, 2019

I love this show but...

I really like this show but I hate hate hate that it shows sex as I causal everyday thing that every time you meet someone you take them home to do stuff. But I really do like this show so much

Teen, 17 years old Written bySamiJayne July 5, 2019

Friends and hiw a 12 year old feels

Friends is the best show. Yes there is sex scenes and swearing during the show but if your chuld is mature and knows about sex and whats ok and not ok when it comes to drinking and drugs . There is also very little drinking or getting drunk incounters. This show overall has great role models and all of the characters stand up for eachother and are always there for you. This show is my favorite show right now. People say this show is not ok for young teens. I disagree because kids thesse days talk about sex and swear all the time. Overall if your child is mature and can handle sex scenes and swearing then allow them to watch it!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySlytherin999 July 5, 2019

I loved it

It was so amazing and hilarious, I couldn’t stop watching it. I am 13 years old and I really enjoyed it. They didnt show anything bad, they only show the kissing.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybingewatch June 29, 2019

this show is iconic.

This story about 6 friends living in New York is absolutely loving, hilarious and ICONIC. FRIENDS is a show the whole family can watch if you skip the dirtiest and inappropriate scenes/episodes. Some of the jokes will thankful go right through a younger children’s head, while they can be enjoyed by the older ones. The characters talk about sex and relationships, but there is never a onscreen sex scene. There is no violence and the characters doesn’t drink/smoke too much.