All member reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBook_lover98 April 22, 2011

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

This website is stupid! Friends is a heart warming comedy that is suitable form 12 and up. my god stop treating kids like babies!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPeterE472 July 16, 2010

on on on for every1

i love love love it its the best tv show ever
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2009

I laughed!!!!

this programme is the best. i have got season 5 and i think that it is so funny. joey is the best and chandler and pheobe are second. joey is stupid and funny and chandler is sarcastic!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 November 27, 2011

MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW IS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL!!!! Lots of sleeping together, and sex is seen as a casual thing, which I don't believe in. God made sex to be a beautiful, sacred thing between a husband and a wife, and here it seems like a pass time. My favorite character is Joey, because he's so stupid and funny. I like Phoebe second because she's so quirky! I wish they got together at the end though.....
Adult Written byyuri13 October 13, 2014

Not so graphic like Seinfeld,but watch with caution...

CSM is wrong.I mean,had sexual content but is infrequent and sometime it's just two peoples in a bed.Mild swears infrequent,brif and mild drug references. PG:sexual innuendo and situations
Parent of a 10 and 10 year old Written bydavid.wallace July 4, 2011

Great Show

It has some iffy parts but in the end kids are exposed to much worse at school and being able to talk about it in a safe environment is great. Explain to your child that some of the behavior shown on the show is not OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written byizzy358 March 26, 2011

Awesome Show

This has been one of my favorite shows for some time. My parents showed me it when I was like nine, and if it got really inappropriate, we would simply fast forward. This is one of the only shows that actually makes you laugh out loud. S9o funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmyandRicky4Ever February 3, 2011

This Show is the best i dont get my day going unless i watch friends. I laugh at all the jokes they r all great. I'd say it is good for most ages but i have to say i am 17 and i just started watching when i was 16 my mom used to watch all the time and i didnt get why it was funny when i was younger some of the jokes r funnier when u r older but other than that its funny!!!!!!!! And they have some of the most memorable quotes Like the clasic WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!. or See he's her lobster. I Love it.
Adult Written bykingskip36 June 9, 2009

It's funny! Not for young children but fine for teens.

It's a funny show. I've enjoyed it. It has some sexual innuendoes and some occasional language. I wouldn't recommend this for children but I say its fine for teens and above.
Adult Written byannieh16 April 9, 2008

Great Fun & Somewhat Educational

FRIENDS is a great show. While I do understand that there are sometimes things that parents might feel are inappropriate, the reality is that everyone in 7th grade, or about 12 years and older, have heard, seen, or even said at some point. These 6 core characters show how to maintain wonderful friendships based on honesty, love and trust. Values such as love, friendship, responsibility, trust, hard work, and the importance of laughter are shown. One interesting point is that when Ross and Rachel have had a child out of wedlock together, the point is clearly made that condoms are not 100% effective, and a lot of people in my grade didn't know that. I'd definitly watch this show- I watch it over and over and over again, and have most of the seasons on DVD. It's great when you just want to relax and have a laugh.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRockerJew April 9, 2008

See nothing wrong

I belive that if you understand the jokes and the humor in this show and find it amusing than you are old enough to watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJenniferamkarlsson January 15, 2015

Amazing

This is one of the best sitcoms ever! I love it so much, I've been watching it since I was 11 and it's not violent, they do take the occasional drink, but they're pretty much normal people who party surprisingly little for 20 year olds, amazing. If your child is aware about sex this series isn't going to be a problem.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTaylorsadvice_ January 12, 2015

Great show. Your kids already know about anything "bad" on this series

This show is funny, charming, and makes a bad day so much better. I was watching Friends when I was five and I can honestly say it didn't teach me anything bad. I didn't learn about sex or bad words from this show. Trust me, this is not the worst thing your 10 or 11 year old can be seeing. Even if your child is 8 or 9 and they watch this they probably just won't understand the sexual references and mature subjects. I know I didn't until I had learned about everything.
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2014

Amazing!

I'm a twelve year old, almost thirteen, and I find this show amazing. I've watched it since I was eight or nine on repeat and honestly, it doesn't get old. It's hilarious, and I think that it would be appropriate for kids around the age of nine or ten if they were mature and ages up from those :)
Adult Written bycommonsensegal September 25, 2013

Friends is the best!

Teen, 14 years old Written byWingfrost1998 December 23, 2012

Very funny show.

The show friends is hilarious to watch to watch with family. Their are some positive role models, espiecally Phoebe, in my opinion. The characters are very likable and people will fall in love with Rachel's and Ross' relationship. The characters usually drink in mostly every episode and refer to sex and condoms. There might be some hurtful comments about obese people and might make some people upset, but the comments are just aimed at Monica. I think the most innaproprate episode has to be when Chandler is in faze one of getting over Kathy where him and the girls go to a strip club, though no nudity is shown. And maybe when Monica is teaching Chandler about the nerogists (I didn't spell that right at all...) but that episode is one of the funniest ones in the entire show. There are some strong and positive characters like Carol who is Ross' ex wife who comes out as a lesbian. Also the girls sometimes dress up in lingerie, though not much is reveiled, the most innapropraite one is when Rachel and Joshua go to his parents place.If your kid is 10 or under, I would watch at least one of the seasons before you let them watch it.
Parent of a 8, 8, 9, 12, and 15 year old Written byChrist-Lover April 8, 2012

Hilarious!

This show is amazing! It makes me laugh all the time. I watch the reruns over and over again and still never get tired of it. Pretty good for a family show too, unless you're children aren't ready to hear about sex.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2011

Fine For the Kids!

I started watching this show when I was about seven =) Even though it had references to sex and situations that were a bit adult, there was nothing really bad. It won't "change" kids like some parents fear, and because of the strong friendship shown, it actually has positive messages. I say, it's fine for kids, but young teens-adults can appreciate the comedy more =)
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez October 5, 2011

Why did this have to end?

This show is hilarious. I'm really sad it ended. This show isn't exactly for kids but if they're a mature tween I'm positive they can handle it. It's way too hard to pick a favorite character. MY SANDWICH?!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bychee5y June 20, 2010

its realy good, it shows that not everyone is perfect and life doesnt always go the way you want it to very funny