All member reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBook_lover98 April 22, 2011

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!

This website is stupid! Friends is a heart warming comedy that is suitable form 12 and up. my god stop treating kids like babies!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPeterE472 July 16, 2010

on on on for every1

i love love love it its the best tv show ever
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2009

I laughed!!!!

this programme is the best. i have got season 5 and i think that it is so funny. joey is the best and chandler and pheobe are second. joey is stupid and funny and chandler is sarcastic!!!
Adult Written byLagoobs April 9, 2008

Sends highly questionable messages to teens

Premarital sex with multiple characters is ok. Having babies out of wedlock is ok. Lesbian "weddings" are ok. These are not the messages I want my child to receive.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 November 27, 2011

MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW IS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL!!!! Lots of sleeping together, and sex is seen as a casual thing, which I don't believe in. God made sex to be a beautiful, sacred thing between a husband and a wife, and here it seems like a pass time. My favorite character is Joey, because he's so stupid and funny. I like Phoebe second because she's so quirky! I wish they got together at the end though.....
Adult Written byyuri13 October 13, 2014

Not so graphic like Seinfeld,but watch with caution...

CSM is wrong.I mean,had sexual content but is infrequent and sometime it's just two peoples in a bed.Mild swears infrequent,brif and mild drug references. PG:sexual innuendo and situations
Teen, 13 years old Written byizzy358 March 26, 2011

Awesome Show

This has been one of my favorite shows for some time. My parents showed me it when I was like nine, and if it got really inappropriate, we would simply fast forward. This is one of the only shows that actually makes you laugh out loud. S9o funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTaylorsadvice_ January 12, 2015

Great show. Your kids already know about anything "bad" on this series

This show is funny, charming, and makes a bad day so much better. I was watching Friends when I was five and I can honestly say it didn't teach me anything bad. I didn't learn about sex or bad words from this show. Trust me, this is not the worst thing your 10 or 11 year old can be seeing. Even if your child is 8 or 9 and they watch this they probably just won't understand the sexual references and mature subjects. I know I didn't until I had learned about everything.
Parent of a 10 and 10 year old Written bydavid.wallace July 4, 2011

Great Show

It has some iffy parts but in the end kids are exposed to much worse at school and being able to talk about it in a safe environment is great. Explain to your child that some of the behavior shown on the show is not OK.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmyandRicky4Ever February 3, 2011

This Show is the best i dont get my day going unless i watch friends. I laugh at all the jokes they r all great. I'd say it is good for most ages but i have to say i am 17 and i just started watching when i was 16 my mom used to watch all the time and i didnt get why it was funny when i was younger some of the jokes r funnier when u r older but other than that its funny!!!!!!!! And they have some of the most memorable quotes Like the clasic WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!. or See he's her lobster. I Love it.
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

11+

LOVE IT! im watching it now lol
Adult Written byFreedomFromCens... August 18, 2009

My Mom always wants to watch this during dinner, and for once I can agree with her! =D

It's kind of funny how my Mother considered this a family show in our house when it is meant to be an teen and up show (I have a younger brother). However, it's probably one of my more favorite shows now! It's truly hilarious and the characters are all very likable! I'd recommend this to just about anyone older than 12! However, not everyone might get some of the jokes, especially younger viewers,
Adult Written bykingskip36 June 9, 2009

It's funny! Not for young children but fine for teens.

It's a funny show. I've enjoyed it. It has some sexual innuendoes and some occasional language. I wouldn't recommend this for children but I say its fine for teens and above.
Adult Written byannieh16 April 9, 2008

Great Fun & Somewhat Educational

FRIENDS is a great show. While I do understand that there are sometimes things that parents might feel are inappropriate, the reality is that everyone in 7th grade, or about 12 years and older, have heard, seen, or even said at some point. These 6 core characters show how to maintain wonderful friendships based on honesty, love and trust. Values such as love, friendship, responsibility, trust, hard work, and the importance of laughter are shown. One interesting point is that when Ross and Rachel have had a child out of wedlock together, the point is clearly made that condoms are not 100% effective, and a lot of people in my grade didn't know that. I'd definitly watch this show- I watch it over and over and over again, and have most of the seasons on DVD. It's great when you just want to relax and have a laugh.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRockerJew April 9, 2008

See nothing wrong

I belive that if you understand the jokes and the humor in this show and find it amusing than you are old enough to watch it.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2015

Friends is the best!

I'm 12 and I love watching friends! They say it's violent, but it isn't that violent. A few people trip and fall, nose bleeds, that's about it. I don't recommend anyone under 11 watches it, because it has sex implied, and kissing. (It's not as bad as it sounds!) Otherwise it is an amazing TV show! So, so funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJenniferamkarlsson January 15, 2015

Amazing

This is one of the best sitcoms ever! I love it so much, I've been watching it since I was 11 and it's not violent, they do take the occasional drink, but they're pretty much normal people who party surprisingly little for 20 year olds, amazing. If your child is aware about sex this series isn't going to be a problem.
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2014

Amazing!

I'm a twelve year old, almost thirteen, and I find this show amazing. I've watched it since I was eight or nine on repeat and honestly, it doesn't get old. It's hilarious, and I think that it would be appropriate for kids around the age of nine or ten if they were mature and ages up from those :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolteenager01 July 20, 2014

Sucks, don't watch it!

It sucks that they have to make shows this vulgar and this adult. I have a lot to complain about this show. Number 1, do you people really think you have to put excessive drug use in a sitcom like this and not cut it out and call it TV-14? Do you people really have to put sexually explicit language in this sitcom and not cut it out and still give it a TV-14 rating? And finally, do you people really have to put graphic language in a sitcom and again not cut it out and give it a TV-14 rating? I think this show should not be rated TV-14 but TV-MA because there was stuff they didn't cut out while they made it. Whoever makes these types of shows should be ashamed for putting them on TV uncut. My recommendation is not to see this show because it sucks eggs.
Adult Written bycommonsensegal September 25, 2013