All member reviews for Frisky Dingo

Not-so-funny animated series aimed at older teens.

The Review lies.

I just made a account just to critize this review. For one thing they call the show not so funny. Dont they no the shows funny as hell. And another thing, judging from the review they only watched the first 5 episodes. Commonsensemedia need to start rating seasons instead of watching 5 episodes of a show. But the thing that pisses me off the most is what they call killfaces son. His name is not killface jr. Its simon and they would know if they actually paid attention to the show instead of finding all the offensive content. THis show is a great show and everyone should be allowed to watch it. Dont listen to commonsense listen to ME.
Adult Written bybloodybirdbrain November 16, 2008

Funny show CSM clearly dosen't understand.

Frisky Dingo is a hillarious off-beat cartoon.I couldn't stop laughing in the first episode and the rest of the series is just as good,first,its a show with continuty,which is rare for Adult Swim shows,so watching only a few eps like CSM has probaly done,and u wont get it,Second,all the humor is based on the problematic procedure of a typical world invasion vs superhero u dont see in other cartoons,which is very original.Funny show,go watch the spinoff The Xtacles,same stupid humor but its good.
Adult Written April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

Gruesome show. Pass.

This is one of Adult Swim's further disasters! Violent and VERY gruesome, language and sex is also depicted. NOT FOR KIDS.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxzbxld May 3, 2010
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2009

I've only seen a couple bloody episodes, the violence is very disturbing sometimes.
Parent of a 5, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJamesRobertson January 4, 2009
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

not so sure

I would say it's one of those were you have to see if your kid, or kids, are comfortable with watching this show.