All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 14, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER!

BEST SHOW EVER! I cannot express that enough! There is some adult humor, but it will fly over your kids heads. This show has great role models, cheesy humor, and lessons in every episode. Why don't they make shows like this anymore?!!!!
Kid, 9 years old May 9, 2011

Somewhat old, but I still love it!

I love this show! I especially love Michelle, she's so adorable!
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2011

Jesses's my man.

Once again another pure show. Which is why I love it so much :)
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycarter0617 October 30, 2010

all ages

there is a few nifty things but it is for all ages
Teen, 14 years old Written byreviewgirl13 August 12, 2010

A good show, but is a little iffy...

Full House is a pretty good TV show. It's not too young, so older kids might enjoy watching it. However, there is some iffy content that parents should know about. In the early episodes, Uncle Jesse has MANY girlfriends. Often, his girlfriends are wearing revealing dresses. Sometimes, the children do misbehave, but that's reality. In some episodes, there is kissing and relationship issues. Like in one episode, DJ had to decide on which guy she truly loved, Viper or Nelson. She kissed both of them in that episode. Often Becky and Jesse kiss and there is one episode where Stephanie goes to a party with her friend, Gina. It turns out that the party was a kissing party and all these people were kissing their boyfriends and girlfriends. Even though there is some iffy content, the show does have positive messages. In an early episode, DJ thought that she looked fat, but her Dad told her that everyone is different and that she looks beautiful. He told her that she looks fine just the way she is and that she should never change herself just to look like someone else. Overall, this show can be iffy, but a lot of positive messages come out of each episode and it's an enjoyable series that kids will love.
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2010

Its a great show for girls. Sometimes DJ, Steph, Jesse, or even Danny and Joey have very passionate kisses and Jesse does use **** but everything is usually appropriate
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2010

For Any Age

There is some sexual stuff yet there fine to tell any aged child
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010

Great Entertainment

I REALLY like Full house! It's so fun to just sit down and watch. The story is good, the characters are cool and it's funny. A perfect way to relax! I could watch it for hours!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGhostlover15 March 26, 2010

I love it, I've watched it for a very long time! I can watch it for hours and I have all the dvds! When I have kids I will definetly let them watch it! ?
Adult Written byangelascats March 25, 2010

My parents wouldn't let me watch this show as a child because they said it was too stupid. I watched an episode a few years ago, and I'm glad they didn't let me watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAirconditioning December 30, 2009

Great Family Show

I reallt love this show and I have every season and It sends many messeges within each show and it is a great show to watch with the family and is very age apropriate for any age. I commend them on having a charactor that eveyone can relate to.
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

FuLL HousE RoCkS!!!!!

I love FULL HOUSE!!!!!! It like totally rocks!! it is funny and has good jokes. Michelle is so funny and the little things she says crack me up!!!! haha If you think Full house is too cheesy, get a grip!!! It is so funny sometimes because it is cheesy!! so ya if you don't watch Full House, do because it is safe for everyone to watch!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzaneybraney12 April 9, 2008

A++++++++++++++++

I love this show. Great for the whole family!!!
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Full House

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): The mildest of innuendo is sprinkled in only a few episodes. Some kissing and flirting. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Pause): The occasional damn or hell. Social Behavior (On): The family gets along very well for the most part. Commercialism (Pause): A two-part episode revolves around a trip to DisneyWorld. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Pause): Kids drink beer in one episode.
Parent Written byknox towe December 10, 2014

I really like the show. I have watched the show for two years now.

It is really nice show for kids and it has great messages for kids to.
Kid, 8 years old November 3, 2014

I watch this with my brother

This show gives good examples for kids I watch it every night on nick at 9:00
Kid, 8 years old October 30, 2014

my fave!

I love Full House!I used to watch other shows, but i rarely watch them anymore. It may have a few bad words, but as long as kids don't repeat em, its okay. Full House is my favorite television show,and I think its pretty much appropriate.for example, in one Jessie's grandfather dies. but it's a really good episode.it made even MY MOM cry. its so emotional it even made me cry, and, obviously, i am a kid.there are some scenes with Jesse that may be a little inappropriate, but overall , i think its good.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytvconnoisseur October 16, 2014

Warm Feel

I really love the show! I’d like to note, though, that I find it mildly entertaining; I watch it mainly because I think it’s sweet and touching. Each character has their own special qualities. Kimmy Gibbler, Joey, & Stephanie are the funny ones. Michelle is, at least in the first 5 seasons, soooo cute! Same goes for Nicky, & Alex. Danny’s, well, Danny (very loving of course). Jesse, & Becky are the cool, but wise adults, & D. J.’s one of TV’s best role models for girls. The show even has sad moments that are meant to be sad, rather than black comedy, so you can develop a special bond with it. Plus, said sad scenes have heartwarming music on guitar, oboe, & calliope, rather than dramaesque piano music.
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2014

wonderful friendly show but...

some of the episodes may have iffy content or stuff kids under 8 wont understand (depending on child) such as one episode dj stops eating because she thinks shes to fat to wear a bikini to her friends birthday party and another she and steve fall alseep on the couch just to name a few episodes to avoid plus uncle jesse rarely says s*** watch out for those episodes other than that its almost fine. have fun watching this show!