Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2014

Great, Old Comedy.

Full House is a fun show, but it contains some romance in it. Becky and Jesse get married in one episode. I've seen all episodes, and that is the only thing that really caught my attention for little kids not to see(My sister is 7, she didn't really care, but she is very mature for her age.) Know your child. Each episode has its own life lesson, which is good for children of all ages, and adults,too!
Educator and Parent Written byMr.Wantrin June 2, 2014

Just a few curse words.

They're are usually one "What the Hell" in each episode, but nothing to worry about.
Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2014

Yay for Full House

Its fine overall, the only swear word i have hear is h e double hockey sticks and there is some kissing but its fine!
Kid, 8 years old April 26, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMonster March 8, 2014

Great Kid Show

This is a wonderful show for children. This show has many positive messages and role models.
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2014

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

its a great thing for girls 7 and up, like DJ, they learn lessons like: never do that again, and the kids are always getting into fights and working it out, but the sexy parts, i make that a 3 its annoying that Rebbca and Jesse do that, ew!
Educator Written bySAH06 October 13, 2011

Real Helpful

Its a real nice show. Not only entertaining but it also shows how the situations should be handled, in day to day life, especially regarding teens.
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2010

For Any Age

There is some sexual stuff yet there fine to tell any aged child
Teen, 14 years old Written byphantomphan April 9, 2008
Adult Written byhotcat April 9, 2008

This TV Show Rocks!

I like this show! It's awesome! It's now in reruns; on Nick At Nite!
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2017

Pretty Good!

The show Full House is a really great show! There are appropriate episodes and not appropriate episodes, for kids 8 and up. The episodes about Kissing and Romance are not okay I think for kids 8,9,10 and after that they are probably okay. The seasons up to season 6 I think are okay. After season 6 they get a little bit INAPPROPRIATE. Thanks for reading my review!
Educator and Parent of a 1, 3, and 6 year old Written byJarinsa C. November 17, 2016

Full House

A good show about family. My kids watch this without problems. There's the occasional damn or hell, but it all goes over kid's heads.
Kid, 10 years old November 6, 2016

I LOVE THIS SHOW

Danny is a loving father figure and Joey and Jesse are too. As you get later in the series DJ does start growing up and making out with boys and dumping them. But through out the series there is A LOT of kissing. The girls are also rude to Kimmy. Great show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeMovieCritic October 8, 2016

Great Show!

This show is a very good one! It's one of my favourite shows. The only thing minor detail is that there is a lot of kissing and the oldest daughter (DJ Tanner) always goes on dates. The parents also make out in front of the children, actually, the kids walk in on them... But I think that this is a very good show. It's also really addictive. There are seven seasons. I think this deserves a 5 stars!
Kid, 11 years old September 10, 2016

Classic show is fun for the whole family!

This show is funny, sweet and never boring. Sometimes the characters fight, but each episode ends with a positive message. Perfect for kids and teens!
Parent of an infant, 1, 4, 11, and 18+ year old Written byAdrianna R. August 12, 2016

Excellent Show...

My eldest daughter was asked when she was 5 what a family was. She said "Mommy, Daddy, Sister, and Brother" she is 11 now, and her vision has changed. The different family makes my kids understand that not everyone has a Mommy and Daddy. Some people have a Daddy, Uncle Jesse, and a Joey! The only thing? I wish Michelle was older in the first season. It's sad that she never met Pam. Other than that, AN AMAZING SHOW!
Teen, 15 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 5, 2016

"Full House" Seasons 1-8 T.V. review

"Full House" is my personal favorite show of all time. This is a show that has everything good in life. When I was younger, I couldn't stand this show. For three years now, this has been at the top of my favorite entertainment list. This is such a well-balanaced show. It has the comedy, the wit, the lessons, and the emotion of life encapsulated into 8 seasons of must-watch T.V. The characters are absolutely amazing. My favorite characters are Uncle Jesse and Stephanie. I think those two are the most wit and empowering emotion of all the characters. I like all the episodes that I've seen in this show. All of the stories are great. They are very relatable and timeless stories. I don't want to talk about the stories too much. I really do believe it has a meaningful lesson in every episode that can be utilized in life. The comedy is pure gold. The situations are the best way of humor. As the cast matured over 8 years, it was great to watch. This is a nostaglic trip for me and I really do love this show. The two entertainment sources I can watch at any time in life are "The Godfather" and "Full House".
Teen, 13 years old Written byfrankiedoodle August 1, 2016

DON'T LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS!!!!

This is a terrible show! Although Michelle and Stephanie are SO adorable, the amount of language and sexuality in this show is absolutely revolting! Common use of D--- and He--, not to mention Jesse always kisses (and sleeps!) with any pretty girl he can find. Danny is an awful father who cares more about his girlfriends than his kids. Really cheesy humor and episodes. THERE ARE SO MANY SEXUAL REFERENCES AND CONTENT! Kids who watch this show will have their innocence ripped right out of them! There is WAY to much passionate kissing -and sometimes just with teenagers! I don't understand how so many parents think that this show is OK. What has happened to our society! NEVER WATCH THIS!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2016

Season 7-8 for 12 and up.

Don't listen to the rating on this website because there is drinking and an episode where Kimmy gets drunk. There also is an episode about Stephanie considering smoking. It has a good message but age 7+ is too low. Also, there is an episode where Jesse and his wife are considering getting babies, later laying in the bed together with the lights off and Jesse's wife laughing. Now are you considering your 7 year old to be watching this?