All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2014

Yay for Full House

Its fine overall, the only swear word i have hear is h e double hockey sticks and there is some kissing but its fine!
Kid, 8 years old April 26, 2014

Best show ever

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMonster March 8, 2014

Great Kid Show

This is a wonderful show for children. This show has many positive messages and role models.
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2014

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

its a great thing for girls 7 and up, like DJ, they learn lessons like: never do that again, and the kids are always getting into fights and working it out, but the sexy parts, i make that a 3 its annoying that Rebbca and Jesse do that, ew!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySweetCandy5 January 13, 2014

Certain epsiodes....

It's really good except in certain episodes there is some bad content such as in one episode Stephani holds up a bra and says well this certainly screams sweet pea because they were looking for proof another women lived with DJ's boyfriend.
Teen, 13 years old Written byinternetaddict123 January 11, 2014

The Best Show on Earth!

Full House is my number one favorite TV show. It is the best show on Earth in my opinion. Full House is one of the very few wholesome, family shows where everybody--of all ages--can watch. I discovered this show when I was eleven years old on Nick at Nite. Ever since then, I was hooked. It is a truly endearing show. There are so many life lessons to learn. There's always something for everybody. My family and I always gather in the living room and watch Full House every night after dinner. I have the entire series on DVD. My youngest sister, who is five years old, loves the show and she's been watching the show since she was three. So I'll say this show is "on" at five only because by then most kids would actually enjoy it.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2013

LOVE IT!

Full House is a great show in the 1980's and it still is. michelle does ask "Where does babys come from" in one episode. Jessie does say a few bad words in episode. but still a great show. The show is about Three men (Danny, Joey and Jessie) raising 3 girls. Danny's Wife died in a car crash but then they have a aunt! Jessie marrys Rebeca Donladson and has twin boys. It is so interesting! WATCH IT!
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

CORNY!!!

Both of my parents thought it was corny when they were little.My dad had to watch it every Friday on the TGIF lineup because his favorite show Mr.Belvedere was on.I seen it it's VERY CORNY AND STUPID.I heard the word j****** in one of the episodes.Don't bother seeing it.Jesse is not hot,Joey is stupid,and the girls are whiny.I watch Who's the Boss and Family Ties which is similar but it's one of the worst shows of the 80's and 90's
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2013

Cute 'N Cheesy

Full House is a favorite in my house. The only thing is that it's very cheesy at sometimes. The kids are sad about who-knows-what, Danny always comes up and talks to them, they realized that they are loved, and peace and tranquil return to San Fran. REALLY. Do ya really think kids we're ever like that? But it is OK for kids that like a positive message (and a lot of it) then this is the show 4 you. Oh yeah, sometimes (and I mean maybe once every 4 episodes) somebody lets out a "what the he** or "da** right!" So that's my only concern. :)
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

Full House is amazing

I think Full House is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2013

LOVE!!!

This is the best, most funny t.v. show in the world!! I know i'm 12, but that doesn't mean I'm babyish or anything for you teens out there, because this is not a babyish show. It's an appropriate comedy show that makes people laugh their heads off. :) This is a show worth watching (Or buying.)
Written byAnonymous September 3, 2013

Off for 5 & Under, Iffy for 6- 8 Year Olds, & On 9+

Full House Review: Positive Message 7/10: There is a good amount of it. Positive Role Model 6/10: A Fair Amount of that too. Sexy Stuff 5/10: Mild Sexual Innuendo TV-PG. Language 3/10: Only the D Word that ends in an N. Some of the Episodes are TV-G & Some of the Episodes should be TV-PG OK.
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

Full House is a great show.

I watch this show before, since when I was 7-years-old.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfreddygirl11 July 15, 2013

Great Family Show!

This is one of the funniest, loving family shows on TV. Every character is loving and it has great messages. It has a couple of episodes that have drinking, and one where Jesse talks to Dj about sex, but other than that,it's awesome! Great for families of all kinds!
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2013

Okay.

I think it's a good show, as you can see in my name. lol. But I don't think it's very appropriate. In the beginning of the show Jesse and Joey cussed from time to time. Also, in one episode, 3 boys are caught drinking. Also, in another episode Jesse and Rebecca discuss having another baby, and it shows what they do. I think it's a good show, but 10+.
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Cute and funny

This show doesn't have that much inappropriate content. Theirs a lot of Launguge in the first season but not that much in the other seasons. A lot of kissing when it comes to Jesse. Dj and Steve kiss a lot as well. Lots of life lessons.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Really good

I love this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKyle1414 June 17, 2013

BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! PERFECT FOR EVERYONE!!

Educator Written bythirdgradeteacher May 31, 2013

Full House is the Best Show on Nickelodean

If you like funny and addicting shows that are for everyone, Full House is the show for you! Full House is a show about a little girl named Michelle, her older sisters Stephanie and DJ, her dad Danny, Michelle's uncle Jesse, Jesse's wife Rebecca and Danny's friend Joey. Full House is funny. It is funny because Michelle says " you got it dude" and other really funny quotes!! That is why you should watch Full House. Full House is addicting. It is addicting because each time you watch an episode you will want to watch more and more every single time!! And that is why you should watch Full House. Full House can be for everyone. I know that because some parts are more for kids, for example when Stephanie, Michelle, and DJ make a dog show. And in other parts it is more grown up, for example when DJ was having a "mega crisis." You should watch Full House because it’s funny, addicting, and can be for everyone! My only complaint is that when an episode is done, it just skips to the next episode when they were older or younger. But over all, I will give Full House ten out of ten stars!! By: Mary F., Age 8, New York, New York
Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshiGuy May 5, 2013

Full House FTW!!

This show is really awesome!