All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2014

wonderful friendly show but...

some of the episodes may have iffy content or stuff kids under 8 wont understand (depending on child) such as one episode dj stops eating because she thinks shes to fat to wear a bikini to her friends birthday party and another she and steve fall alseep on the couch just to name a few episodes to avoid plus uncle jesse rarely says s*** watch out for those episodes other than that its almost fine. have fun watching this show!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2014

A Great Show For All Ages!

I think sometimes the show can have some rude humor but i dont think its anything the littler ones cant handle. Its a great show for anyone really its funny entertaining and for parents i dont think you have anything to worry about.But if your watching it with you youngest child, you might want to watch the show with them.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

the BEST.

best show ever.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2014

Great, Old Comedy.

Full House is a fun show, but it contains some romance in it. Becky and Jesse get married in one episode. I've seen all episodes, and that is the only thing that really caught my attention for little kids not to see(My sister is 7, she didn't really care, but she is very mature for her age.) Know your child. Each episode has its own life lesson, which is good for children of all ages, and adults,too!
Educator and Parent Written byMr.Wantrin June 2, 2014

Just a few curse words.

They're are usually one "What the Hell" in each episode, but nothing to worry about.
Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2014

Yay for Full House

Its fine overall, the only swear word i have hear is h e double hockey sticks and there is some kissing but its fine!
Kid, 8 years old April 26, 2014

Best show ever

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMonster March 8, 2014

Great Kid Show

This is a wonderful show for children. This show has many positive messages and role models.
Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2014

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

its a great thing for girls 7 and up, like DJ, they learn lessons like: never do that again, and the kids are always getting into fights and working it out, but the sexy parts, i make that a 3 its annoying that Rebbca and Jesse do that, ew!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySweetCandy5 January 13, 2014

Certain epsiodes....

It's really good except in certain episodes there is some bad content such as in one episode Stephani holds up a bra and says well this certainly screams sweet pea because they were looking for proof another women lived with DJ's boyfriend.
Teen, 13 years old Written byinternetaddict123 January 11, 2014

The Best Show on Earth!

Full House is my number one favorite TV show. It is the best show on Earth in my opinion. Full House is one of the very few wholesome, family shows where everybody--of all ages--can watch. I discovered this show when I was eleven years old on Nick at Nite. Ever since then, I was hooked. It is a truly endearing show. There are so many life lessons to learn. There's always something for everybody. My family and I always gather in the living room and watch Full House every night after dinner. I have the entire series on DVD. My youngest sister, who is five years old, loves the show and she's been watching the show since she was three. So I'll say this show is "on" at five only because by then most kids would actually enjoy it.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2013

LOVE IT!

Full House is a great show in the 1980's and it still is. michelle does ask "Where does babys come from" in one episode. Jessie does say a few bad words in episode. but still a great show. The show is about Three men (Danny, Joey and Jessie) raising 3 girls. Danny's Wife died in a car crash but then they have a aunt! Jessie marrys Rebeca Donladson and has twin boys. It is so interesting! WATCH IT!
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

CORNY!!!

Both of my parents thought it was corny when they were little.My dad had to watch it every Friday on the TGIF lineup because his favorite show Mr.Belvedere was on.I seen it it's VERY CORNY AND STUPID.I heard the word j****** in one of the episodes.Don't bother seeing it.Jesse is not hot,Joey is stupid,and the girls are whiny.I watch Who's the Boss and Family Ties which is similar but it's one of the worst shows of the 80's and 90's
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2013

Cute 'N Cheesy

Full House is a favorite in my house. The only thing is that it's very cheesy at sometimes. The kids are sad about who-knows-what, Danny always comes up and talks to them, they realized that they are loved, and peace and tranquil return to San Fran. REALLY. Do ya really think kids we're ever like that? But it is OK for kids that like a positive message (and a lot of it) then this is the show 4 you. Oh yeah, sometimes (and I mean maybe once every 4 episodes) somebody lets out a "what the he** or "da** right!" So that's my only concern. :)
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

Full House is amazing

I think Full House is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2013

LOVE!!!

This is the best, most funny t.v. show in the world!! I know i'm 12, but that doesn't mean I'm babyish or anything for you teens out there, because this is not a babyish show. It's an appropriate comedy show that makes people laugh their heads off. :) This is a show worth watching (Or buying.)
Written byAnonymous September 3, 2013

Off for 5 & Under, Iffy for 6- 8 Year Olds, & On 9+

Full House Review: Positive Message 7/10: There is a good amount of it. Positive Role Model 6/10: A Fair Amount of that too. Sexy Stuff 5/10: Mild Sexual Innuendo TV-PG. Language 3/10: Only the D Word that ends in an N. Some of the Episodes are TV-G & Some of the Episodes should be TV-PG OK.
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

Full House is a great show.

I watch this show before, since when I was 7-years-old.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfreddygirl11 July 15, 2013

Great Family Show!

This is one of the funniest, loving family shows on TV. Every character is loving and it has great messages. It has a couple of episodes that have drinking, and one where Jesse talks to Dj about sex, but other than that,it's awesome! Great for families of all kinds!
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2013

Okay.

I think it's a good show, as you can see in my name. lol. But I don't think it's very appropriate. In the beginning of the show Jesse and Joey cussed from time to time. Also, in one episode, 3 boys are caught drinking. Also, in another episode Jesse and Rebecca discuss having another baby, and it shows what they do. I think it's a good show, but 10+.