All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Parent Written byVerySophisticated October 9, 2015

Family Show

This is a clean cut family show, the first few episodes start a little shaky with "Jesse", but then it just becomes an amazing family show. My kids are always watching reruns on Nickelodeon. Now, there is some humor that adults may find boring and it does get boring overtime. But, the positive messages packed in the episodes are AMAZING! My kids have learned so much from this show. My wife can't stand DJ when she grows older, but she'll have to live with it, since the kids rematch the series every time it ends.
Teen, 16 years old Written byunikoala August 23, 2015
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2015

not really entertaining!

OK, now there is some stuff not appropriate in this show most of it is aimed at kimmy gibbler and her feet!!! she makes jokes of making people smell her feet. kissing and dating. no swearing except for hell and damn, just like regular shows. positive messages and role models. i do recommend this show even though i dont like it
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written bywayne813 July 26, 2015
Teen, 16 years old Written byMaya16 July 18, 2015

Great sitcom for the whole family

I love this tv show and my whole family watches it together. It has great positive messages. I can't wait for fuller house. I think that kids as young as 5 could watch full house but kids 7 and older will probably get the most enjoyment out of it.
Kid, 8 years old July 11, 2015

Hilarious,heart warming comedy show is racy.

My rating:TV-14 for racy content,and some nudity.
Adult Written bygoodgirl July 10, 2015

good show.

good show. no bad words or sex. clean cut for the family.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 28, 2015

So.......................................Freaking......................................ANNOYING

God, it's like whatever can happen, will happen on that show.
Adult Written byLowe's man April 13, 2015

good show for younger children, watchable for everyone else

Although I put the green light at 5, some may put the green light even younger. After all, Kathie Lee Gifford let her son watch this when he was 2. It was the only prime time program she let him watch. That said, while kids and some adults will like FULL HOUSE, other adults will find it merely watchable. The stories are great. However, there is a "contest" between characters for one to be funnier than the last one. (This is a problem common to sitcoms of the last 30 years or so. Certainly it was not unique to this show.) While that didn't destroy FULL HOUSE, it did weaken it. This contest didn't exist on DIFF'RENT STROKES. The show that lasted and lasted and lasted should've been DIFF'RENT STROKES, not FULL HOUSE. If you have children who are at least 10, invite them to compare the 2 shows. They'll see why DIFF'RENT STROKES was a better show, and so will you. FULL HOUSE is watchable, but DIFF'RENT STROKES is better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byamig0animad0 March 21, 2015

good lessons, but almost each episode is the same

Each episode contains a nice message, but there are some episodes that are just very stupid, for example the episode when Michelle gets grounded(Season 4 Episode 2) for putting the float pool outside and blamed it on Stephanie, Michelle starts moaning and it gets boring. But families think it's a good "life lesson" I would rather put this 2 1/2 stars.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 March 5, 2015

A fantastic family classic TV show! (MAY CONTAIN SPOILER ALERT)

Full House may be a little outdated, considering it aired in the late eighties to mid nineties. However, it's a fantastic family classic TV show, meaning it's great for people of all generations to watch. Full House is basically about three men, Danny Tanner whose wife died in a car accident, his brother-in-law Jesse, and childhood best friend Joey, who raises three girls, Danny's daughters, named Donna Jo (D.J.), Stephanie, and Michelle. But it's so much more than that. The six-member family learn all sorts of life lessons throughout the eight seasons (yes, FH has 8 seasons). As FH goes on, Jesse gains a beautiful wife named Rebecca (Becky) Donaldson and a set of identical twin boys named Nicky and Alex. Despite the fact Jesse has his own family, he continues to stay with the rest of the family. I'll have to admit that the last 4 seasons of FH (5 to 8) started going downhill. It still teaches some good life lessons, but FH became more like the Michelle Show. It was Michelle this, Michelle that. Most of the episodes were Michelle-centered episodes. What's sad, though, is that she became a spoiled brat from season 5 and up. The first 4 seasons, she was such a cutie pie. :) Also, Joey was a very annoying character, IMO. He's supposed to be a "comedian", but all he does is do unfunny voices and impressions. To make things worse, he was very immature, lazy, and unhelpful to the rest of the family. Other than that, FH is a great TV show for kids 5 and up. My 6 1/2 year old sister, 9 year old sister, and I (14) love watching FH!!!
Parent Written byknox towe December 10, 2014

I really like the show. I have watched the show for two years now.

It is really nice show for kids and it has great messages for kids to.
Kid, 8 years old November 3, 2014

I watch this with my brother

This show gives good examples for kids I watch it every night on nick at 9:00
Kid, 8 years old October 30, 2014

my fave!

I love Full House!I used to watch other shows, but i rarely watch them anymore. It may have a few bad words, but as long as kids don't repeat em, its okay. Full House is my favorite television show,and I think its pretty much appropriate.for example, in one Jessie's grandfather dies. but it's a really good episode.it made even MY MOM cry. its so emotional it even made me cry, and, obviously, i am a kid.there are some scenes with Jesse that may be a little inappropriate, but overall , i think its good.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytvconnoisseur October 16, 2014

A Blanket For The Heart

I really love the show! I’d like to note, though, that I find it mildly entertaining; I watch it mainly because I think it’s sweet and touching. Each character has their own special qualities. Kimmy Gibbler, Joey, and Stephanie are the funny ones. Michelle is, at least in the first 5 seasons, soooo cute! Same goes for Nicky, and Alex. Danny’s, well, Danny (very loving of course). Jesse, and Becky are the cool, but wise adults, and D. J.’s one of TV’s best role models for girls. The show even has sad moments that are meant to be sad, rather than black comedy, so you can develop a special bond with it. Plus, said sad scenes have heartwarming music on guitar, oboe, and calliope, rather than dramaesque piano music that makes you feel vulnerable to great harm by the forces of nature. I would highly recommend this show to single mothers, and their 8-year-old daughters, people in their late 70s, and up, kind-hearted teenaged boys with a desire to escape reality, and to anyone who wishes to foster a more humble character.
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2014

wonderful friendly show but...

some of the episodes may have iffy content or stuff kids under 8 wont understand (depending on child) such as one episode dj stops eating because she thinks shes to fat to wear a bikini to her friends birthday party and another she and steve fall alseep on the couch just to name a few episodes to avoid plus uncle jesse rarely says s*** watch out for those episodes other than that its almost fine. have fun watching this show!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2014

A Great Show For All Ages!

I think sometimes the show can have some rude humor but i dont think its anything the littler ones cant handle. Its a great show for anyone really its funny entertaining and for parents i dont think you have anything to worry about.But if your watching it with you youngest child, you might want to watch the show with them.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

the BEST.

best show ever.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2014

Great, Old Comedy.

Full House is a fun show, but it contains some romance in it. Becky and Jesse get married in one episode. I've seen all episodes, and that is the only thing that really caught my attention for little kids not to see(My sister is 7, she didn't really care, but she is very mature for her age.) Know your child. Each episode has its own life lesson, which is good for children of all ages, and adults,too!