All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Parent of an infant, 3, 6, 9, 9, 10, and 12 year old Written byThe Mom who bakes July 26, 2016

Full House

I have been watching this since my youth days, and now all of my kids watch it too. Pam's death was confusing for our 6yo, but besides that it's wonderful
Teen, 13 years old Written byk_algh July 12, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byStarbucks16 July 9, 2016

The Awesome 1987-1995 Full House

Full House is a Great show for everyone but sometimes you might hear someone say the "H" word but not all just 1-3 different episodes to me I hate hearing Swearing but I love Full House so funny
Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2016

Awesome sitcom for the whole family!

This is my favorite sitcom but parents keep in mind that there are some more adult topics in this show. The mom in the show is never shown because she died in a car accident (off screen). Some slight sexual references that will go over younger kids heads and even a scene where Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky turn off the lights and get into bed. Aunt Becky has a baby (off screen ). Extremely rare use of words like hell and jack*** but its extremely rare theres also some name calling like nitwit mother of all idiots and duckface which you might not want your kids repeating at school. There is also some major references to famous singers and Joey can do impressions of famous cartoon characters. Kimmy gets drunk and friends try to convince Stephanie to smoke. But its all for educational purposes. Anyways this is a funny and clever show with come great messages and role models and i think that Common Sense Media missed a couple of things!
Parent Written byBasebala June 27, 2016

Friendly, funny family show

Full House is a great show with many positive messages! The story revolves around the Tanner family, who through many experiences learn good things in most episodes. There are occasional references, and Uncle Jesse sometimes says the H or D word, however, other than that there is really not much bad stuff in this show. I recommend this for children ages 8 and up, since the later seasons have episodes with plots occasionally centered on things not great for younger kids, or that they will not understand. Overall this is a great show that you and your family should watch!
Teen, 13 years old Written byteenreviewer1 June 23, 2016

Full House Rocks!

According to other reviewers, this show is really cheesy. It is! But it is also a show that spreads good messages, has positive role models, and can make kids laugh. Geared not towards kids younger than five, and maybe not for all adults, so if you are a parent it is up for you to decide when your kid is ready to watch this. There are some swears, Michell askes where babies come from, teen drinking, and etc. but this is concealed and stuck in the show very harmlessly. Can prove a good conversation starter for parents, and all the issues are always solved at the end. (for example, whenever the girls do something wrong like doubt themselves try to be "popular" or even drink in one episode, in they end they learn what they did is wrong, stop, and turn in the right direction. I really love this show because of the characters' charm and personalities, and the adventures that happen in each episode. The jokes can be corny but really make me laugh a lot. Any kid will be able to relate to at least one character in this show. Truly a great show to watch with the entire family! Full House rocks!
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2016

lovely

I think that this is a really nice movie, and that is super .
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2016

Awesome show

Full house is awesome and the only bad word they say is hell. It is wicked funny.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2016

Full house is totes awesome sauce

Full house is wicked good and the only bad words the say is hell and maybe crap. It has lessons and it is a funny show
Parent Written byshelbyj April 7, 2016
Teen, 17 years old Written bybrienicole March 9, 2016

Full House

I think that full house is a really great family show! I think kids ages 3 and up can watch it. 2 year olds and littler wouldn't understand what would be going on. But I have a nephew who is 4 and my mom, sister, and i watch it all the time so he sits there watching it and he loves it. He laughs at it. And stuff. Ive been watching it since i was like five and im seventeen now. Its the best show. And i love fuller house now too. It was good idea to continue it.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2016
This is a really funny show! I like watching it on Nick in the evenings. All of the cast is great and do a good job acting! Also in the end, you can end up learning some good lessons.
Adult Written byr_morra February 10, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissconcerned February 1, 2016

Full house

I like the show. It's cute and funny. It has great role models and good humor. Though it does show some adultly stuff but very few. It actually teaches lessons and handles serious issues well. Can't wait 'till Fuller House. Though a few times in the first season Uncle Jesse does say What the hell.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 January 24, 2016
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2015

A very comical and lively show

This is a perfect show for 4+. They say hell sometimes but it's all good
Teen, 15 years old Written byJessica_Love December 31, 2015

I have been watching it since I was a baby I love it so much!!

Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2015

Could Be Iffy For Younger Kids

One of my favorite shows, it talks about values, has good values, and is funny. I personally dont find it cheesy. It does have some suggestive stuff, some issues like self esteem, and had teens drinking in a few episodes, but the girls knew it was wrong to drink.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheLu2 October 20, 2015

I like it

I think that full house is very amusing, but I know plenty of people who think that it is a terrible show. It is a clean show most of the time. There has been only 1 direct mention of sex, and not in detail at all. They just mention the word. 2 times there has been indirect mentions of sex, that flew over my little head the first time I heard them. There are also multiply mentions of being drunk, and a few times influences dj and Stephanie. I hope this was a help.
Teen, 16 years old Written byunikoala August 23, 2015