All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Teen, 16 years old Written bykcool April 6, 2013

Classic 80s

This is a great show. I watch it all the time. It's a classic charmer. There are lots of positive role models and good messages for kids to learn from. Great lessons on friendships. It's just a casual family with casual children and situations.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 4, 2013

Full House

I use to love watching full house. I think it's for kids of all ages.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBluesky123 April 2, 2013

This show is just fine.

This show is just fine, despite the overused catchlines, such as: "Have mercy!", "Aw nuts!", and more. Some of the humor is a little cheesy too. But besides that, Full House sends positive messages at the end of every episode, and there are great role models. But I think that some of the situations in some episodes are a little too sugar coated.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... March 26, 2013

nice show!

its a good show and it has a cool family and this show teaches us all a lesson and there all family which is great!
Parent Written bymjortega March 20, 2013

Full House Is The Best!

I grew up watching Full House. I am now 23 years old, and I still love it! I went to college, graduated, and got a great job. If I ever have children of my own, I will want them to watch it too!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBeavisandButthead March 16, 2013

Iffy for 10+

There is some language and nudity.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicanKing1995 March 9, 2013

OK for kids 9+

I love this show, but can be inappropriate for little children (3-8).
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

I LOVE IT!

This is soo like a good show!
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2013

Be Careful With What Your Child Watches

I've only been watching Full House for about five months, but I've seen l've seen many episodes and I've learned that Full House is sometimes okay for kids nine and over. It mostly depends on what your child knows already. For example, some kids start watching Full House when their six while others don't start watching it until their ten. The only things I would worry that might be inappropriate for some kids is when some of the adult conversations in the storylines and in one episode when Kimmy gets drunk. To be more comfortable with your child about watching this show, even though it's only rated G for general audiences, you should watch it with him/her you could watch the episode first to see if it's appropriate enough and then decide if your child should or shouldn't watch the episode.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIvoryNeptune December 23, 2012

The kiddos will love it.

This is a great show for kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 24, 2012

10+

I Think This is a Great Show for Kids 10 and Over.
Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2012

love it!

this is one of my favorite shows ever. just saying.
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2012

don't bother

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 23, 2012

Good for the whole family

I think this show is ok for kids 6 and older. It is filled with positive messages for the whole family
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

One of the best shows ever

I love this show. But not for 2-5 year olds. Watch if your 6 or older. It's funny. It's better than that iCarly and victorious junk.
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 29, 2012

very good

Teen, 16 years old Written bynajjahanderson April 27, 2012

Family

This is a good family show that has good family values
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 14, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER!

BEST SHOW EVER! I cannot express that enough! There is some adult humor, but it will fly over your kids heads. This show has great role models, cheesy humor, and lessons in every episode. Why don't they make shows like this anymore?!!!!
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 January 9, 2012

Cute show = very nice!!!!!

FullHouse has been one of those clean cut funny family tv show where there are each 3 girls differnt in there own way what's great about the show? how the dad or any other person talks and gives them advice which is really nice. i always loved Stephine she's funny easygoing and really pretty she's really cool and as she got older wow she got even more beautiful in each epoisde from 1992 - 1993 from 1993- 1994 and season and she's smoking hot i just adore her charcter. The moments i like with Stephine are when she wants to dress exactly like Dj from the whole in the wall gag. & and when she likes this guy who's on her baseball team so she kisses him feeling well uh you know embarassed. thats from the epoisde The dating game which was really a good one . this show is so truly amazing they need lots of more shows like FullHouse defintley!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 29, 2011

America's TV show! Please read before showing kids

This is a great show! I totally recommend it! It has good messages, such as it's wrong to lie, steal, teen drink, and smoke. and it is SO funny. Also has GREAT role models. But unfortunately, there are some flaws. Most of them aren't common, but here's the gist on what's in the show: Language 3/10 - Jesse says the "d" and "h" words sometimes, and most of the characters (except D.J, Stephanie, and Michelle) take God's name in vain quite often. Sexual content/behavior 3/10 - A lot of the characters (especially Jesse) date a lot of people, and kiss a lot. There is an episode of innuendo, where Jesse is showing his newborn babies his room, and says, "Look, there's the bed! That's where you guys started!" In another episode, Kimmy Gibler, a friend of D.J's, is getting ready for school, and acts like she sees a boy, and flashes her breasts out of her jacket with her shirt still on. An episode where D.J and her friends play spin the bottle at her 13th birthday party. Other than that, it's a great show! No violence. And most of the stuff (besides taking God's name in vain) isn't very common. But my dad doesn't let me watch the later seasons (1993-95). Definitely watch this show!