All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Cute and funny

This show doesn't have that much inappropriate content. Theirs a lot of Launguge in the first season but not that much in the other seasons. A lot of kissing when it comes to Jesse. Dj and Steve kiss a lot as well. Lots of life lessons.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Really good

I love this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKyle1414 June 17, 2013

BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! PERFECT FOR EVERYONE!!

Educator Written bythirdgradeteacher May 31, 2013

Full House is the Best Show on Nickelodean

If you like funny and addicting shows that are for everyone, Full House is the show for you! Full House is a show about a little girl named Michelle, her older sisters Stephanie and DJ, her dad Danny, Michelle's uncle Jesse, Jesse's wife Rebecca and Danny's friend Joey. Full House is funny. It is funny because Michelle says " you got it dude" and other really funny quotes!! That is why you should watch Full House. Full House is addicting. It is addicting because each time you watch an episode you will want to watch more and more every single time!! And that is why you should watch Full House. Full House can be for everyone. I know that because some parts are more for kids, for example when Stephanie, Michelle, and DJ make a dog show. And in other parts it is more grown up, for example when DJ was having a "mega crisis." You should watch Full House because it’s funny, addicting, and can be for everyone! My only complaint is that when an episode is done, it just skips to the next episode when they were older or younger. But over all, I will give Full House ten out of ten stars!! By: Mary F., Age 8, New York, New York
Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshiGuy May 5, 2013

Full House FTW!!

This show is really awesome!
Parent Written byHannibalPhil April 27, 2013

Maybe for kids but not mu cup of tea!

this is definitely a family show, like for a family of kids. but I didn't find it funny at all the jokes were getting old. I think the reason why people liked this show were the Olsen twins. yes they look cute but really there annoying. especially joey, god he was so pointless. so yeah a family show but not a real comedy show
Teen, 16 years old Written bykcool April 6, 2013

Classic 80s

This is a great show. I watch it all the time. It's a classic charmer. There are lots of positive role models and good messages for kids to learn from. Great lessons on friendships. It's just a casual family with casual children and situations.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJennypenny123 April 4, 2013

Full House

I use to love watching full house. I think it's for kids of all ages.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBluesky123 April 2, 2013

This show is just fine.

This show is just fine, despite the overused catchlines, such as: "Have mercy!", "Aw nuts!", and more. Some of the humor is a little cheesy too. But besides that, Full House sends positive messages at the end of every episode, and there are great role models. But I think that some of the situations in some episodes are a little too sugar coated.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... March 26, 2013

nice show!

its a good show and it has a cool family and this show teaches us all a lesson and there all family which is great!
Parent Written bymjortega March 20, 2013

Full House Is The Best!

I grew up watching Full House. I am now 23 years old, and I still love it! I went to college, graduated, and got a great job. If I ever have children of my own, I will want them to watch it too!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBeavisandButthead March 16, 2013

Iffy for 10+

There is some language and nudity.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDominicanKing1995 March 9, 2013

OK for kids 9+

I love this show, but can be inappropriate for little children (3-8).
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2013

I LOVE IT!

This is soo like a good show!
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2013

Be Careful With What Your Child Watches

I've only been watching Full House for about five months, but I've seen l've seen many episodes and I've learned that Full House is sometimes okay for kids nine and over. It mostly depends on what your child knows already. For example, some kids start watching Full House when their six while others don't start watching it until their ten. The only things I would worry that might be inappropriate for some kids is when some of the adult conversations in the storylines and in one episode when Kimmy gets drunk. To be more comfortable with your child about watching this show, even though it's only rated G for general audiences, you should watch it with him/her you could watch the episode first to see if it's appropriate enough and then decide if your child should or shouldn't watch the episode.
Teen, 14 years old Written byIvoryNeptune December 23, 2012

The kiddos will love it.

This is a great show for kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 24, 2012

10+

I Think This is a Great Show for Kids 10 and Over.
Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2012

love it!

this is one of my favorite shows ever. just saying.
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2012

don't bother

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 23, 2012

Good for the whole family

I think this show is ok for kids 6 and older. It is filled with positive messages for the whole family