All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2012

love it!

this is one of my favorite shows ever. just saying.
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2012

don't bother

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 23, 2012

Good for the whole family

I think this show is ok for kids 6 and older. It is filled with positive messages for the whole family
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

One of the best shows ever

I love this show. But not for 2-5 year olds. Watch if your 6 or older. It's funny. It's better than that iCarly and victorious junk.
Educator and Parent Written bychristian-witness June 29, 2012

very good

Teen, 16 years old Written bynajjahanderson April 27, 2012

Family

This is a good family show that has good family values
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 14, 2012

BEST SHOW EVER!

BEST SHOW EVER! I cannot express that enough! There is some adult humor, but it will fly over your kids heads. This show has great role models, cheesy humor, and lessons in every episode. Why don't they make shows like this anymore?!!!!
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 January 9, 2012

Cute show = very nice!!!!!

FullHouse has been one of those clean cut funny family tv show where there are each 3 girls differnt in there own way what's great about the show? how the dad or any other person talks and gives them advice which is really nice. i always loved Stephine she's funny easygoing and really pretty she's really cool and as she got older wow she got even more beautiful in each epoisde from 1992 - 1993 from 1993- 1994 and season and she's smoking hot i just adore her charcter. The moments i like with Stephine are when she wants to dress exactly like Dj from the whole in the wall gag. & and when she likes this guy who's on her baseball team so she kisses him feeling well uh you know embarassed. thats from the epoisde The dating game which was really a good one . this show is so truly amazing they need lots of more shows like FullHouse defintley!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 29, 2011

America's TV show! Please read before showing kids

This is a great show! I totally recommend it! It has good messages, such as it's wrong to lie, steal, teen drink, and smoke. and it is SO funny. Also has GREAT role models. But unfortunately, there are some flaws. Most of them aren't common, but here's the gist on what's in the show: Language 3/10 - Jesse says the "d" and "h" words sometimes, and most of the characters (except D.J, Stephanie, and Michelle) take God's name in vain quite often. Sexual content/behavior 3/10 - A lot of the characters (especially Jesse) date a lot of people, and kiss a lot. There is an episode of innuendo, where Jesse is showing his newborn babies his room, and says, "Look, there's the bed! That's where you guys started!" In another episode, Kimmy Gibler, a friend of D.J's, is getting ready for school, and acts like she sees a boy, and flashes her breasts out of her jacket with her shirt still on. An episode where D.J and her friends play spin the bottle at her 13th birthday party. Other than that, it's a great show! No violence. And most of the stuff (besides taking God's name in vain) isn't very common. But my dad doesn't let me watch the later seasons (1993-95). Definitely watch this show!
Kid, 9 years old December 26, 2011

Full House

I watched this show for a year and then lost interest in it. It uses h--l and a-- and thats about it. It shows people making out and in bed but wearing clothes and just talking. References to womens "bod". Jesse drives off a ramp on a roof top! Violence is BIG BIG BIG!
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2011

Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2011

Kids, Teens, Tweens, or Adults!

This late 80's early 90's show is Great for kids. There is mild kissing mild language including D--- and H--l and Jesse calls Danny a J---a-- once but thats the extent of it. It has good rolemodels including stephenie and DJ because they always make the right choices. I reccomend this show to anyone!
Kid, 9 years old May 9, 2011

Somewhat old, but I still love it!

I love this show! I especially love Michelle, she's so adorable!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyDipthong April 21, 2011

hi

Jesse is funny. the show is good a little bit annoying sometimes. but i like it.
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2011

Jesses's my man.

Once again another pure show. Which is why I love it so much :)
Kid, 9 years old February 5, 2011

Very good family show
Teen, 13 years old Written byRegularShowLover97 December 30, 2010

I

AMAZING SHOW!!! my 6 yr old nephew loves it 2!
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

Great Show, BRAVA!

I love this show my favorite show I have all 9 seasons. Great role models. Postive messages I learn stuff from that show. Cuss the only one is hell and d***. Very mild. Some episodes they do drink, and there is an episode on one of the seasons where teenage boys drink but learn a valuable lesson at the end. Great show suggest it to all!:)!
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

a good show

I think that this is a great show for kids! There are some inappropriate things. Jesse is a motorcycle riding, Elvis loving, musician and I don't think that he is a good role model. Danny, Rebecca, and DJ are really good role models. Since this is a show featuring three men, there is a lot of dating and making out going on. Even so, when the girls do something wrong, they always realize the consequences. The men have personal growth as well. Overall, I think that his is a good show.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycarter0617 October 30, 2010

all ages

there is a few nifty things but it is for all ages