Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Adult Written bygoodgirl July 10, 2015

good show.

good show. no bad words or sex. clean cut for the family.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 28, 2015

So.......................................Freaking......................................ANNOYING

God, it's like whatever can happen, will happen on that show.
Adult Written byLowe's man April 13, 2015

good show for younger children, watchable for everyone else

Although I put the green light at 5, some may put the green light even younger. After all, Kathie Lee Gifford let her son watch this when he was 2. It was the only prime time program she let him watch. That said, while kids and some adults will like FULL HOUSE, other adults will find it merely watchable. The stories are great. However, there is a "contest" between characters for one to be funnier than the last one. (This is a problem common to sitcoms of the last 30 years or so. Certainly it was not unique to this show.) While that didn't destroy FULL HOUSE, it did weaken it. This contest didn't exist on DIFF'RENT STROKES. The show that lasted and lasted and lasted should've been DIFF'RENT STROKES, not FULL HOUSE. If you have children who are at least 10, invite them to compare the 2 shows. They'll see why DIFF'RENT STROKES was a better show, and so will you. FULL HOUSE is watchable, but DIFF'RENT STROKES is better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byamig0animad0 March 21, 2015

good lessons, but almost each episode is the same

Each episode contains a nice message, but there are some episodes that are just very stupid, for example the episode when Michelle gets grounded(Season 4 Episode 2) for putting the float pool outside and blamed it on Stephanie, Michelle starts moaning and it gets boring. But families think it's a good "life lesson" I would rather put this 2 1/2 stars.
Parent Written byknox towe December 10, 2014

I really like the show. I have watched the show for two years now.

It is really nice show for kids and it has great messages for kids to.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytvconnoisseur October 16, 2014

A Blanket For The Heart

I really love the show! I’d like to note, though, that I find it mildly entertaining; I watch it mainly because I think it’s sweet and touching. Each character has their own special qualities. Kimmy Gibbler, Joey, and Stephanie are the funny ones. Michelle is, at least in the first 5 seasons, soooo cute! Same goes for Nicky, and Alex. Danny’s, well, Danny (very loving of course). Jesse, and Becky are the cool, but wise adults, and D. J.’s one of TV’s best role models for girls. The show even has sad moments that are meant to be sad, rather than black comedy, so you can develop a special bond with it. Plus, said sad scenes have heartwarming music on guitar, oboe, and calliope, rather than dramaesque piano music that makes you feel vulnerable to great harm by the forces of nature. I would highly recommend this show to single mothers, and their 8-year-old daughters, people in their late 70s, and up, kind-hearted teenaged boys with a desire to escape reality, and to anyone who wishes to foster a more humble character.
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2014

A Great Show For All Ages!

I think sometimes the show can have some rude humor but i dont think its anything the littler ones cant handle. Its a great show for anyone really its funny entertaining and for parents i dont think you have anything to worry about.But if your watching it with you youngest child, you might want to watch the show with them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byinternetaddict123 January 11, 2014

The Best Show on Earth!

Full House is my number one favorite TV show. It is the best show on Earth in my opinion. Full House is one of the very few wholesome, family shows where everybody--of all ages--can watch. I discovered this show when I was eleven years old on Nick at Nite. Ever since then, I was hooked. It is a truly endearing show. There are so many life lessons to learn. There's always something for everybody. My family and I always gather in the living room and watch Full House every night after dinner. I have the entire series on DVD. My youngest sister, who is five years old, loves the show and she's been watching the show since she was three. So I'll say this show is "on" at five only because by then most kids would actually enjoy it.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2013

LOVE IT!

Full House is a great show in the 1980's and it still is. michelle does ask "Where does babys come from" in one episode. Jessie does say a few bad words in episode. but still a great show. The show is about Three men (Danny, Joey and Jessie) raising 3 girls. Danny's Wife died in a car crash but then they have a aunt! Jessie marrys Rebeca Donladson and has twin boys. It is so interesting! WATCH IT!
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

CORNY!!!

Both of my parents thought it was corny when they were little.My dad had to watch it every Friday on the TGIF lineup because his favorite show Mr.Belvedere was on.I seen it it's VERY CORNY AND STUPID.I heard the word j****** in one of the episodes.Don't bother seeing it.Jesse is not hot,Joey is stupid,and the girls are whiny.I watch Who's the Boss and Family Ties which is similar but it's one of the worst shows of the 80's and 90's
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2013

Cute 'N Cheesy

Full House is a favorite in my house. The only thing is that it's very cheesy at sometimes. The kids are sad about who-knows-what, Danny always comes up and talks to them, they realized that they are loved, and peace and tranquil return to San Fran. REALLY. Do ya really think kids we're ever like that? But it is OK for kids that like a positive message (and a lot of it) then this is the show 4 you. Oh yeah, sometimes (and I mean maybe once every 4 episodes) somebody lets out a "what the he** or "da** right!" So that's my only concern. :)
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

Full House is amazing

I think Full House is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2013

LOVE!!!

This is the best, most funny t.v. show in the world!! I know i'm 12, but that doesn't mean I'm babyish or anything for you teens out there, because this is not a babyish show. It's an appropriate comedy show that makes people laugh their heads off. :) This is a show worth watching (Or buying.)
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 16, 2013

Full House is a great show.

I watch this show before, since when I was 7-years-old.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfreddygirl11 July 15, 2013

Great Family Show!

This is one of the funniest, loving family shows on TV. Every character is loving and it has great messages. It has a couple of episodes that have drinking, and one where Jesse talks to Dj about sex, but other than that,it's awesome! Great for families of all kinds!
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2013

Okay.

I think it's a good show, as you can see in my name. lol. But I don't think it's very appropriate. In the beginning of the show Jesse and Joey cussed from time to time. Also, in one episode, 3 boys are caught drinking. Also, in another episode Jesse and Rebecca discuss having another baby, and it shows what they do. I think it's a good show, but 10+.
Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2013

Cute and funny

This show doesn't have that much inappropriate content. Theirs a lot of Launguge in the first season but not that much in the other seasons. A lot of kissing when it comes to Jesse. Dj and Steve kiss a lot as well. Lots of life lessons.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

Really good

I love this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKyle1414 June 17, 2013

BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! PERFECT FOR EVERYONE!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshiGuy May 5, 2013

Full House FTW!!

This show is really awesome!