All member reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 9 years old December 26, 2011

Full House

I watched this show for a year and then lost interest in it. It uses h--l and a-- and thats about it. It shows people making out and in bed but wearing clothes and just talking. References to womens "bod". Jesse drives off a ramp on a roof top! Violence is BIG BIG BIG!
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2011

Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2011

Kids, Teens, Tweens, or Adults!

This late 80's early 90's show is Great for kids. There is mild kissing mild language including D--- and H--l and Jesse calls Danny a J---a-- once but thats the extent of it. It has good rolemodels including stephenie and DJ because they always make the right choices. I reccomend this show to anyone!
Kid, 9 years old May 9, 2011

Somewhat old, but I still love it!

I love this show! I especially love Michelle, she's so adorable!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyDipthong April 21, 2011

hi

Jesse is funny. the show is good a little bit annoying sometimes. but i like it.
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2011

Jesses's my man.

Once again another pure show. Which is why I love it so much :)
Kid, 9 years old February 5, 2011

Very good family show
Teen, 13 years old Written byRegularShowLover97 December 30, 2010

I <3 FH!!

AMAZING SHOW!!! my 6 yr old nephew loves it 2!
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

Great Show, BRAVA!

I love this show my favorite show I have all 9 seasons. Great role models. Postive messages I learn stuff from that show. Cuss the only one is hell and d***. Very mild. Some episodes they do drink, and there is an episode on one of the seasons where teenage boys drink but learn a valuable lesson at the end. Great show suggest it to all!:)!
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

a good show

I think that this is a great show for kids! There are some inappropriate things. Jesse is a motorcycle riding, Elvis loving, musician and I don't think that he is a good role model. Danny, Rebecca, and DJ are really good role models. Since this is a show featuring three men, there is a lot of dating and making out going on. Even so, when the girls do something wrong, they always realize the consequences. The men have personal growth as well. Overall, I think that his is a good show.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bycarter0617 October 30, 2010

all ages

there is a few nifty things but it is for all ages
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever August 23, 2010

Great Show! Love It!

This show is soooo good Michelle is my favorite Character. along with Uncle Jesse Although Jesse may cuss sometimes. the show is very heartwarming and fun loving. I love the theme song Well anyways I Recommend it to your family and friends well 5 out of 5
Teen, 14 years old Written byreviewgirl13 August 12, 2010

A good show, but is a little iffy...

Full House is a pretty good TV show. It's not too young, so older kids might enjoy watching it. However, there is some iffy content that parents should know about. In the early episodes, Uncle Jesse has MANY girlfriends. Often, his girlfriends are wearing revealing dresses. Sometimes, the children do misbehave, but that's reality. In some episodes, there is kissing and relationship issues. Like in one episode, DJ had to decide on which guy she truly loved, Viper or Nelson. She kissed both of them in that episode. Often Becky and Jesse kiss and there is one episode where Stephanie goes to a party with her friend, Gina. It turns out that the party was a kissing party and all these people were kissing their boyfriends and girlfriends. Even though there is some iffy content, the show does have positive messages. In an early episode, DJ thought that she looked fat, but her Dad told her that everyone is different and that she looks beautiful. He told her that she looks fine just the way she is and that she should never change herself just to look like someone else. Overall, this show can be iffy, but a lot of positive messages come out of each episode and it's an enjoyable series that kids will love.
Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2010

Great kids show

Good show, a success! The good thing about this show is that it always teaches lessons which is great. It's very funny and cute, who couldn't love this!
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2010

Its a great show for girls. Sometimes DJ, Steph, Jesse, or even Danny and Joey have very passionate kisses and Jesse does use **** but everything is usually appropriate
Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2010

Great for families!

I love Full House but there are some things about that are more based for adults. There are some situations reffering to sex or sexual situations, but overall it is a great show and has good messages for all ages.
Kid, 7 years old April 20, 2010

awesome

its cool the only place i watch it on teen nick
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010

Great Entertainment

I REALLY like Full house! It's so fun to just sit down and watch. The story is good, the characters are cool and it's funny. A perfect way to relax! I could watch it for hours!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGhostlover15 March 26, 2010

I love it, I've watched it for a very long time! I can watch it for hours and I have all the dvds! When I have kids I will definetly let them watch it! ?
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2010