All teen and kid member reviews for Garfield and Friends

Kid, 8 years old November 3, 2015

Better Than The Garfield Show!

It's More Entertaining Than The Garfield Show, And, Garfield Thinks Stuff. He Doesn't Say Stuff. ( Unlike The Garfield Show. )
Teen, 14 years old Written bymimitchi33 January 7, 2013

The best TV show ever!

I really really really love this show, but U.S. Acres is the reason I keep watching! It is for kids of all ages, and in it's early episodes, it teaches great morals a la Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids through songs like "Superstition", "Rumors", "Laughter", "There's No Such Thing", and my favorite of the bunch, "What Harm Can It Do?" The later seasons focus on reenacting stories (the earlier seasons also did this) and the everyday life of the U.S. Acres gang, getting into sticky situations and meeting new friends, like Edward F. Murrow, Chloe, The Incredibly Stupid Swamp Monster, The Buddy Bears (one of the only connections U.S. Acres had to Garfield, other than brief cameos in other Garfield segments, the Mutant Guppy segment, and the Happy Garfield Day episode, where we learn that Roy can fart!) and my all time favorite character on the show, Aloysius Pig, voiced by popular 80's comedian Kevin Meaney. Aloysius is Orson's cousin who works for a TV network (at the end of one of the episodes, it's revealed that it's name is SUUS, not NORM like in "Holiday Happening"), likes donuts and pizza (in another episode, he says "donuts" while listing things animators need, and he tells the gang to get a pizza), gives demerits when he's in charge, and wears a green jacket, green glasses and a tan hat with brown lace in the middle (which for some reason, he only removes when he's really angered). I might be his number one fan! On the Garfield side, those segments can be funny, too, like the episode where a mouse tries to sell Schloko products during a game show Garfield is hosting, and the one where Binky gets replaced by the Buddy Bears. Binky the Clown and Penelope are my favorite characters. I would recommend this show for any age, even babies, since it is clean, very G-rated and is very awesome!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

This is great buds.Keep it up!

Garfield & Friends is one of my all-time favorite shows ever! Garfield is so funny,and the poster is funny because,it looked like Oodie was KISSING Garfield! That always makes me say "WTH?!" But I still love this show sooooooooooo much!
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2012

Awesome and funny

i have two of the cds and it's really funny and entertaining to watch!
Kid, 9 years old April 16, 2011

Meerdog Is So Right

Garfield and Friends is an American animated television series based on the comic strip Garfield by Jim Davis. The show was produced by Film Roman, in association with United Feature Syndicate and Paws, Inc., and ran on CBS Saturday mornings from September 17, 1988 to December 17, 1994, with reruns airing until September 9, 1995.[1][2] The show's seven seasons make it one of the longest running Saturday morning cartoons in history, with most lasting no more than two or three seasons. Regular segments featured both Garfield and U.S. Acres, a lesser-known comic strip also created by Davis. The latter was retitled Orson's Farm for foreign syndication, as that was the name of the comic strip outside of the United States. The show produced 242 Garfield segments and 121 U.S. Acres segments. There were two "Garfield" segments on each show, two "quickie" shorts (often based on Sunday comic strips), and in between was a U.S. Acres segment. A total of 121 half-hours were produced, and all have been released in the U.S. on five DVD sets by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment. The first season aired in a half-hour format. In the second season, it switched to an hour-length format, showing two episodes each week. However, in the show's last season, the second half-hour of the show featured either an episode from the previous season or one of Garfield's TV specials. Mark Evanier wrote or co-wrote every episode of the series and acted as voice director. I Gave Good Role model Because Of Orson
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

Good show!

I love garfield but he is a very bad role model to Odey.
Kid, 12 years old January 26, 2011

Makes me laugh :)

Practically no romance and very funny. Garfield may be selfish, but there's always some cheesy message about how he has to strive to improve his character in order to be a good person and stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

A classic.

A great classic that's like the comic strip.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhomegirl13 April 28, 2010

kids show

very funny

I Love This Show I Have Been Wathing This Scince I Was 4 This Show Is So Tight
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

i have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Garfield is one of my favorite cartoons!

This show is really fun to watch and the carachters are really lovable! To some incredibly overly protective parents, this show may seem "violent". But come on, the only thing remotely "violent" is that Garfield sometimes kicks Odie off of a table. You should'nt worry about that because it is impossible for children to mimic this behavior. Incredibly overly-protective parents may also think that Garfield sets a bad example by being so fat and mean to Nermal and Odie(i.e. He always ships Nermal to Abu-Dabi, again, impossible for kids to mimic that behavior). There is absolutely NO bad language in this show. In MY point of view, there is NOTHING violent or bad about Garfield. He is just a cute little fat cat in my point of view. In fact, I like him so much that I have all five seasons on DVD and a Garfield stuffed toy who sits on top of my TV. This show is great for all ages!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008