Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Gator 911

Real-life alligator wrestlers save residents from danger.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Parent of a 13, 14, and 17 year old Written byMomma Harris July 6, 2010

Gator 911 good & Educational for ALL!

I have watched EVERY Episode when it aired AND again on DVR. Gators are real and living in the Southern Costal regions and the wonderful creatures natural habitats are changing. This shows an alternative of getting a gun and putting a wounded animal out in the wild, or getting hurt trying to get rid of the problem yourself. Safety is stated strongly and tells ALL not to approach any wild animal.

Parent of a 6 year old Written byClabberHead July 5, 2010

Great for all ages

This is a wonderful show for anyone to watch. See real life people doing a real life job. To those who it's all about consumerism, if he didn't have the sanctuary for people to pay and see, he wouldn't be able to save the alligators. Most people here in Texas would shoot them first and ask questions later. The folks at Gator Country have to pay Texas Parks and Wildlife *$30* a foot when they rescue an gator, and they don't charge the person who called them. How else are they going to make money?

Adult Written byTirzah L. July 5, 2010

Can't get enough Gator 911!

We love to watch Gator 911-it is real, educational, and something the whole family can watch together.
Parent of a 9, 13, and 16 year old Written byesams June 5, 2010

a bad show

oh my gosh this styinks because ive seen bad language and violence cause on a scale from 1-5 violence is a 4 my second son likes it and but it rescues gators and teaches kids respect and love animals they should rate this TV-PG-LV BECAUSE this is not for little kids cause remember im a perfect parent and perfect parents make safety even more safe but not just that i make it 100% precent safe instead of 98.2% besides 98.2% is normal cause i am EXTREME SAFE now lets face it my youngest son cant watch this show because now i cant do this but i choose not to do this at all so thats my third review so far now ENJOY!AKA ive seen more good role models

Parent of a 17 year old Written byGenaAnn May 31, 2010

Excitement and fun for the whole family and a chance to learn too!

Great excitement for the whole family and it teaches kids respect and love for animals.

Parent Written byPlague May 24, 2010

Gator 911

One of many addicting shows on TV. Family will love it, and no violence, except for very mild gator "attacks".

Parent of a 3, 7, 10, 11, 17, and 17 year old Written byTreythetired April 22, 2010

Good for EVERYONE

LOVE the show, As it may contain wrestling, they are trained, I think all kids should watch it, They curse every now and then, But hey, I would to if I'm fighting a wild alligator. Parent Review: GREAT I love this show. They also are good rolemodels, Because they show anything can happen. And they turn out Strong, Healthy Men.