All member reviews for GCB

Drama + comedy in the Bible Belt = feisty fun for grown-ups.

Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2012

Perfect LOL comedy for teens 14 and up!!!!

this is a hilarious show!!! sexual content--it is obvious they are going to have sex BUT nothing too explicit. its rated tv pg and its mostly sexual dialouge rather then sex itself.examples, carlene walks in on her song "greasin his gun" carlene and her husband are shown laying in the same bed, the woman try to get their husbands to notice their cleavage by wearing lowcut dresses. one teen girl gets a boob-job. Its really an amazing show!!!! so funnny!!!! my favorite character is carlene cockburn (played by kristin chenoweth,my idol :) )
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 March 9, 2012

Okay Show

This just was okay, nothing special. And honestly, not super inappropriate, most teens have already been exposed to these kind of things. But I really don't like Kristen Chenowith's character, she infuriates me.
Adult Written bydr dew March 4, 2012

not so bad

well i am a christian man who had seen ads for this program and thought it looked funny but was not realy on board with geting my lord and saviour made fun of and laughed at an hour a week but mutch to my suprise this show did not seem to make fun of god at all it was just a sweet and funny show that i recomend for women and men alike 'i am a man and i laughed the whole time loved it' ps note to parents cant say i recomend this for smaller children due to adult language'think suburgatory' and some sexual content 'agin think suburgatory ' but other wise great and funny show for almost all ages
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2012

Inappropriate, But Seems Interesting

I saw the promo it seems interesting but from the looks is very inappropriate. There was major making out but is funny. I rate for 16 and up!