All member reviews for Gene Simmons Family Jewels

KISS wild man shows his milder side. Teens OK.

Teen, 15 years old Written byblonde_reb June 26, 2011

Don't let your kids watch Kardashians/Hills, let them rock out with Gene!

This show is hilarious! Its one of my favorite reality shows on tv, probably my FAVORITE reality show on tv. Sexuality- occasionally there will be some women dressed innapropriately on Gene's arm but that's usually it. Drinking/drugs- probably the worst aspect of the show but not too bad. This show has positive messages/role models, because of the family's connection. Gene and Shannon connect well with their son and daughter and seem really close to them. If you let your kids watch garbage like the Kardashians and The Hills but won't let your kids watch this--you're nuts! Way cleaner and better views!
Teen, 16 years old Written byteamjacobgirl2.0 December 10, 2010

pretty good role models

Nick is so funny. Pretty good show.. On for 3
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn August 1, 2009
I love this show. Gene is hilarious. :D
Parent of a 9, 12, and 15 year old Written bygd4sumthnmom July 9, 2009

Ok for adults...not for children under 17

There is no way I would ever allow my 12 year old daughter to watch such filth! I cannot believe your website would even suggest this to me.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

one with problem!

well we got to make stuff very better alot that's why we and myself we are going to solve this PROBLEM RIGHT NOWW! so listen to these comment from people who care so much. lisa age 19 I think they are very right i so beileve them thank u so please dont watch this your boring loser!!
Adult Written bythadeus April 9, 2008

I couldn't find my remote quick enough!

Awful,simply awful.
Adult Written byhammann1 April 9, 2008

Refreshing and fun

As parents of teenagers who listened to KISS as teens ourselves, this is a fun show to watch.
Adult Written byjsandresen1 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bylowell151 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytat2dmama1970 April 9, 2008

Love it!

Think its a great show.....Gene is a real guy, with a real family. Nice to see that he IS different in real life.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymegmm April 9, 2008
Adult Written bynicksimmonsbutt... April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bynick_simmons_girl April 9, 2008

Awesome show!!

this show is hilarious!! nick simmons is a smartass!! it is hilarious!! watch it!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byjewles April 9, 2008

i like totally did not lose six brain cells watching this. 4 show

Adult Written byrockyham April 9, 2008

I really like Gene Simmons, and his family rocks, too!

This is one of the most entertaining reality shows I've ever watched. Real People, funny and touching situations, and fun! It's a fantasy and reality all in one. The kids are great! They keep the whole thing very down to earth. Good kids!! Beautiful kids!Love Gene and his beautiful wife! I really loved the Camp Pendleton Episode and how Sophie and her dad did some awesome visiting. Great Job Simmons Family!!! Have a great deal of respect for this family and for Gene bringing the soldiers front and center!! Love this show! Great Americans!
Parent of a 7 year old Written bymrs073 April 9, 2008