All member reviews for Generator Rex

Teen, 17 years old Written byASDFGHJKL02251 May 21, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER I'VE SEEN EVERY EPISODE NEW

Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2010

good for kids 8+

The best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byAdventure Writer May 17, 2010

From the Creators Of Ben 10...

From the Creators of Ben 10 comes Generator Rex, a new show that takes after it's predecessors in action, heroism, and character drama. Accounting for the action sequences and EVO appearances, this show is ON for kids 11-12+. A new episode goes "suspense" style, in a "lock-down with a monster" twist. Such episodes are what make it 11-12+, along with the somewhat iffy content of girls in bikini's and obvious flirtation. It's adventurous style, and consistent storyline elements make it a fun show for kids. Moreover, as it's created by "MAN OF ACTION," you can expect the same dramatic elements of Ben 10, making it a great recommendation for fans of the show.
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2010

great show!

very good!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 24, 2010

12+

good, action, dark and scary at times for older kids who arent scared easy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlene October 19, 2010

Great for a Family Show Night

I believe that Generator Rex is a great show, although I agree with the data in the review; it's probably not for kids under 11. I babysat twins that had seen shows similar, and at a young age, their interpretation of the message can be a little disturbing. Don't think that it's not good for the family, though, just make sure you discuss it with kids that are in a younger age group to make sure that they don't get confused.
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2010

???

I can't believe this is from the makers of Ben 10. I watched it for 6 minutes & got off the TV!
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2010

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to make a long story short. there is violence involving monsters that tear stuff apart (some kind of scary). Monsters are usaullly cured or left alone, some die from time to time. I like how it is not pointless, like Ben 10. The monsters are treted LIKE people(well they pretty much are people). i strongly suggest watching it.
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2010

Boon's rating

This show can get pretty intense. the episode, "into the breach" was kind of creepy. extremely violenter than most cartoon network shows.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2010

Ben 10 like show is good, but role models are questionable

To me, its just like Ben 10. The messages are a bit mixed but its nothing bad. Rex is stubborn, disobedient and rebellious, but when the time comes, he always tries to do the right thing. Bobo is questionable for he often is a bad influence to both the TV characters and the viewers. Six is one those people who follows orders none the less and sometimes struggles to do the right thing. He is very protective of Rex and sometimes stands up for him and/or cover for him. The episodes get darker and more violent as they go along, so be prepared.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygwendolyn_10 July 14, 2011

I hate it slightly.

Its silly.
Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2010

Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

10+ only

This show might be scary for 9 and under. The Evos are probably something your young kids won't watch because in one episode the have control over humans, have extrmley large and probably scary mouths, and no eyes. Also, in another episode, another evo has two mouths and no eyes. Other than that its probably too scary for 9 -.
Teen, 14 years old Written byblueberryswing August 28, 2011

Great Show Anyone Can LiIke

Ofcourse shows like these are very popular with boys because they contain the energized, superhero action that they crave. Ofcourse there will be violence because Rex is a hero and it is a science fiction show, but there is no blood or gore or any graphic violence so its completely appropriate. I feel kids about 9 and up will appreciate it more. Im a girl past my pre-teens and IM hooked on this show, seriously!! The plot is very strong and the characters are fleshed out pretty well so it deserves a good rating.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKassidyC April 15, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised

At first I just expected another gross out, unfunny, undeep, show incorrectly aimed at boys. But I was shocked when I found out it was actually a well written show. Of course, it's not the deepest show in the worlds. But for a scifi show on Cartoon Network aimed at children, the creators of the show did a very nice job. I give it a rating of 10 years old but (as a teen myself) it's something kids a few years older might still enjoy. It was one of the few non-immature shows airing on Cartoon Network at the time but was sadly cancelled.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 10, 2012

Generator Rex is so cool!

This show is one of my all time faves! There is so much action,and HUGE adventure! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byhorrorwoman July 7, 2011

Little kids can watch this

This show is not violent, my 6-year-old sister likes this show, and she loves the explosions, the only harm I see is my little sister dieing of laughter.
Kid, 8 years old January 20, 2012

cool show

generator rex is a very good show and a awesome super hero
Teen, 13 years old Written byCreativity June 25, 2011

Fantastic

Very good story line. The characters are very good role models, actually, and learn great lessons. Rex, in one episode, learns to not care about what others think about him and that they didn't appreciate him helping them, and helped them anyway. The EVOs could be scary to younger kids and the basic flirtations of a fifteen year old are also there. Lots of action, comedy, drama, sci-fi; it's pretty awesome. Bobo Haha, the monkey, likes to play poker for money, but it's all fun. No blood, a couple not major injuries, but it can be a little scary when regular humans turn into EVOs, especially when the hero, Rex, absorbs too many nanites and starts to evolve into one, but it's all animated and not too bad. Wonderful show, I recommend it and it has an amazing plot.