Kid reviews for George Lopez

Standard-fare but groundbreaking sitcom about Latino family.

Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2010
this show is hilarious, but some mature and sex related subject matter.

Kid, 12 years old December 18, 2010

LOL

This is probably the funniest show ever. Carmen does show some sexual need. But it is not bad. It is so funny. Okay for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written bythekatfew November 21, 2010

lopez fixs

well i loe g lopez fav show i cant go to bed weth out my g fics he #! but its kida funey he ses carmen your so gronded coffy lokes at you and ses d*** if u wana know more wach some on youetube i geve it a :) becus gorge is oways triying to ceape carmen a vergen at least till shes 18

Teen, 17 years old Written byidkwhat November 19, 2010

not for little kids

well benny is a potty mouth she said to gina screw you and the people sleeping under ur breasts they say lesbian whore gay puta

Kid, 9 years old November 16, 2010

George Lopez

I Gotta Admit Some Of These Parts Are Innapropiate.But Other Than That Its OK.9+
Teen, 15 years old Written byTrevP October 27, 2010

:D Awesomeness

Best Tv show EVAR.
I <3 George Lopez
so funny, sometimes talk about sexual stuff, but its mostly about him trying to prevent his kids from having sex b4 they are married.(i.e. he bribes his daughter with a car to stay a virgin until she's at least 18) <----LOL

Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 17, 2010

Are you trying to keep us in a bubble?

Like it a lot. Give me a break Common Sense Media, iffy for 13 to SIXTEEN?
... I swear parents are trying to keep us in a bubble.
Kid, 9 years old October 4, 2010

great

it is fine i could watch it when i was only like six it it fine in no worse then what you might hear on a walk in a large city so it is not big deal

Kid, 10 years old September 27, 2010
I love this show a lot it is really funny. i watch it every night. my only concern is that sometims there is bad content in a few episodes the parents accuse the kids of having sex. i think it is iffy but really funny and there are also lots of good messages. 10+.

Kid, 11 years old September 13, 2010

Better for teens, okay for more mature, older tweens.

This is a great comedy, but some episodes are inappropriate, so watch each episode before your kids 14 and under.

Kid, 10 years old September 5, 2010

I would say age 10 or maybe older...could be iffy for age 10.

my concern is sex because there is a lot of sexual moments on the show and references to child molesters and talking about having sex and also the carmen & jason relationship can get a bit steamy sometimes but it is an OK show if you don't take it too seriously when the characters talk about sex. i put on for 11+ even though i watch it at age 10 because of the sexual content.

Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010

Perfect night time show! =D

It's a fantastic show! I try to watch it every night, and record it! It's awesome! The langauge is alittle off for most kids, but i don't mind!

Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2010

Great

I love this TV show. 5 stars.

Kid, 8 years old August 22, 2010

8 and up!

Well, only concern is in one episode Benny said "Oh yea a month without a stupid talking sponge is terable!And she was talking about you know who!(I watch this wiht dad and I'm 8!

Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2010

Good for older kids like me.

Well my mom and i watch it and its a good show. George is a good role model because he makes people feel better. like the one episode were his son Max han something wrong with him with reading. He told max that he should not give up. Angie the wife of george is sweet and also makes people feel good.

Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2010

Umm... All I have to say is umm...... AWSOME

This is like the best show ever! I wish there were more sitcoms like this one, but now all they have are stupid and pointless comidies. I made it iffy for 12 and up becuase it can get kinda sexual. The worst word in the show is d***. Watch it now!
Teen, 13 years old Written byomgemily August 2, 2010

MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. HILARIOUS.

I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is one of the funniest out there. :) It says damnn and that's it, pretty much. So what?
Teen, 13 years old Written byravenfan101999 July 25, 2010

For Teens

Awesome family show if you have older kids. There is some adult like situations,language,sexual talk,and drinking...

Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 15, 2010

It's a mixed bag

You just have to judge for yourself. Carmen has to deal with a lot of issues and in the end, makes the right choice.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightGirl23 June 28, 2010