Kid reviews for George Lopez

Standard-fare but groundbreaking sitcom about Latino family.

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

All audiences will like it

Great show overall. Benny lopez is the main bad guy if she wasnt in the show the show wolud be rates G

Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2010

benny

all that in to words benny lopez

Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010
Kid, 9 years old March 28, 2010

a good show!

a good show for tweens and teens

Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE March 7, 2010

A hilarious show for both middle schoolers and adults!

I've probably seen every episode of The George Lopez several times over, but it's never boring. This show never fails to make me laugh. It's more age-appropriate than George Lopez's stand-up comedy (even though the show is still quite inappropriate at times), and it's a lot funnier. I think kids under ten wouldn't-- and likely shouldn't-- get any of the jokes, though.

Teen, 14 years old Written byskyheart15 February 11, 2010

Great show, but with some sex and drugs.

Sex and drugs are main ideas in some episodes, but it's a great show and doesn't have anything too bad for a 14 year old. I'd rate off for 0-10, iffy for 10-14, on for 14+.

Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2009

very funny

this show is hilarious, and I admit it, it is show that is a not for small children.but older kids and even adults would love this show.

Kid, 11 years old December 18, 2009
It is a great show!

Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2009

I love this!!! :)

I am 11, but as long as we can understand it I think it's fine for like my age to watch it... I wouldn't say anyone under like 10 though because there is sex and a lot of alchohol, and also some swearing. As an example I have a 7 year brother who was watching it with me once and it said, a**, so of course he doesn't know what that means, so he started asking what it meant.

*But, overall it is my favorite TV show next to Monk*

Teen, 14 years old Written bymichaelmyers21 December 4, 2009

Recommended for kids 13+

hilarious comedy show starring George Lopez, Constance Marie

Teen, 13 years old Written bymjetter432 November 26, 2009

Fine For a Teen

This is a brilliant show! The only thing that I would have people acknowledge is that as the show gets on (kids grow up) the sexual innuendo gets more obvious and plentiful. But if you're 13 or 14 it's nothing that you haven't heard at school. FOR EXAMPLE: "You two won't leave the room I bet" or "You think you can't handle me". Great show though!

Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 25, 2009

super funny!

i luv this show! george lopez iz one funny guy. the show mentions a little drugs & sex once in a while but only to teach a lesson to their family & friends

Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2009

My parents let me watc it.

I like it.

Kid, 10 years old October 23, 2009

love it

my parents won't let me watch that show but i do anyways.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2009

O.K. Show with Diversity

I like it ok, but children wouldn't get any of the humor. It's a show obviously for teens and adults, and I respect that. I like it, but if I was a few years older I would like it better. Sexual content isn't appropriate for anyone under 13, and Benny's (and many other characters) language is unruly at points. Alcohol is mentioned in almost every episode for a laugh (which gets old in my opinion) and Benny is not a good role model (getting pregnant at 17, drinking too much and abusing her child, also used for laughs). This show pushes boundaries of offensiveness. The good messages are surrounded by Carmen, who almost always learns a lesson. Ok show, would reccommend to some.

Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2009
It is a very funny show, but there is some sexual references and dialogue; adult humor. Also, the characters are not always respectful to authorities and loved ones (George punches his father).

Kid, 10 years old September 7, 2009
It's pretty awesome, but it is kind of sexual.

Kid, 7 years old September 6, 2009

great for kids tweens teens and so on

ok i like it really great show but there is sex and benny drinks and my dad drinks too :(

Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2009

I love the show

I love the show but yes it is sorta innapropite but nothing too serious that a child around my age wouldn't understand.The reason for the bad role model and bad message is because they talk about Benny getting pregnant with George at age 16.I mean it happens but it's not the best thing to tell your kid when their young that's it's ok.But it usally does the sexual stuff out of comedy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn August 3, 2009