Kid reviews for George Lopez

Standard-fare but groundbreaking sitcom about Latino family.

Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L July 30, 2009

Hilarious show~

I absolutely LOVE this show. It's a great comedy and I can watch the episodes over and over again without getting bored. The characters, even the mean ones, are funny. There's good acting and it's sometimes an emotional show as well. Definitely a little iffy for younger kids, but other than that, it's superb.
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2009

TWO THUMBS UP!!

George Lopez is a great show! Sure, it's "inappropriate" and it shows "drinking" and "Child Rebellion" but that's what makes great television.

Kid, 9 years old June 8, 2009

Okay, show not that innapropriate

It's Okay I would say 7 plus. The langauge is like d**n a*s etc. I'm only blepping this because they said I have to. And very little bleeped words such as
s**t. The voilence is not any at all. The message is fine there is a lot of beer and whine and the more of the like. There is a lot of talk about dating and sex.
George Lopez is not at all funny just his mom and kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysoxfan204 March 29, 2009

HILARIOUS!!!! Must see

This show is the bomb. If you haven't seen it you don't know what you're missing. Good for kids 9+. 9 years old is a good age to start watching the show because you won't get the bad jokes. As you get older you will get the jokes but by then you'll be mature enough to watch the show. So you should watch it everynight at 10:00 on Nickelodeon. It is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byReyesfan7 March 29, 2009

Love It!

It's an awesome show! Little iffy on the language, but I think it's ok for 9+.
Kid, 8 years old March 11, 2009

Best show ever

I love this show. I dont think that it is too bad exept for language. And the language isnt bad but it iis for an 8 year old
Teen, 14 years old Written bysilly_samsters January 27, 2009

Good

This show is really good i always watch it every night on nick at night! I wouldnt however let my 10 year old watch it by herself because it does have there 14 year old daughter run away, and they sometimes have some sexual seens (they do not show having sex) and george hates his mom and is really mean to her! But i would say that it is okay for a 13 year old to watch it!

i rEALLY LIKE THE SHOW

i think this is a good show for thirteen year olds 13 and up it if iff on some subjects, but some episodes are worse than others

Great Show, Complete With Some Mild Adult Humor

This show is not that adult, but it does get a little edgy. Carmen Lopez, George's daughter, is a teenager growing up, and her dad is very protective. There alot of talk about get pregnaut, but thats about it. And lots of kissing.
This is one of the funniest shows ever! I highly recommend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

My favorite...

This is my favorite show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymiss7hollister7 April 9, 2008

I thought this show was awesome.

This show is a bit iffy with sexual content, so I would reccomend it to kids 9 and up. I watched it with no problem. I think it has good values, whenever a kid on the show misbehaves they get a good punishment.

funny

Its really funny but iffy on sexual content. I recomend for 10 and up ,but with a parent in the room.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilbiglauren April 9, 2008

i laughed

its a very great show.

12 and up ... maybe 11

my mom used 2 let me watch this but now she dosnt plus most of the jokes i dont understand
this show has a lot of sex and zex related stuff

This show sould not be on nickelodeon

I think this show is way to inipropeit for my age. it has a lot of inipropeit things and does not teach kids lessons at all!! so i dislike that show.

you know it!

its a funny show with hispanic culture and good for young kids even my 5 year old bro!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
This show is a idiot do not watch this show!

awesome show

this is an awesome show and i watch it every night because i lov it! it is a good show but sometimes it could get a little too strong for kids that dont now what it means. if your parents already talked to you about it then you can watch because it is hecka funny.
well I find this show funny. The language isn't that bad all it says usually is damn, hell, and ass. although sexual innuendos are common and the family fights a lot (mainly George and Benny {George's mom}). it's still a pretty good show