Haunted house investigations more creepy than scientific.

Parent Written bylehi007 July 17, 2011

Your child's teacher recommends, "Just Say NO!"

I am a teacher with twenty years experience working with children and I have to say that I am appalled at these reviews. THIS is what you have your kids watch in their spare time? SERIOUSLY? This is absolute over the top garbage. OMG go read a book, ride your bike, get a hobby. This is cotton candy for the brain. There has GOT to be something better for your children to watch on T.V. Let's parent up and help our kids make better choices. The fact that so many seem to like this silly show makes me a little sad.
Parent Written byPlague December 4, 2009

Ghost Adventures

Love this show. I watched the 7 hour live investagation (along with their past episodes), and i've always been impressed by how much energy they put into making this show acutally interesting to watch, unlike Ghost Hunters. I'm really looking forward to seeing new episodes and watch them investagate new areas. And yes I am a ghost believer, laugh if you want.
Parent Written bytreat02 March 2, 2012

demonic? why always demonic?

LANGUAGE ALERT! Very strong language. It is more funny than scary. Aaron is constantly overreacting, Zac is always saying something like it is all that or something, Nick is not that bad. I don't get how its all "demonic visits". Why not spirits that are good residual haunters? Demons are in every single one of them. One time they went to the Winchester house and they didn't investigate. They just tried to get a bunch of "demonic spirits that are attached to them" to come there. I don't think this is a good series.
Parent Written byyamomma October 26, 2011

Too much bad language

Way too much bad language. Even with the bleeps we know what they are saying. I stopped watching it. They need to clean up the language. Now I watch Ghost Hunters.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeminolefreak April 5, 2011

Best supernatural show out there!

Love this show!!! I have for like a REALLY long time! I hope thy get their own movie!
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2012

Love it

Great show defiantly my 2nd favorite show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byLucifix April 8, 2010

Without a doubt, my favorite show on TV.

This is a very intense, high adrenaline ghost hunting show. Their dedication of trying to get skeptics to believe and capturing real videos and EVPs of ghosts is highly present. They confront malevolent spirits without fear and often put themselves into dangerous situations, like opening themselves up to what may be trying to communicate with them, and sometimes, it doesnt end so well. So this show could easily scare young ones, or people who don't take scares too well.
Adult Written byjohogatha November 13, 2009

Zak is on steroids.

I am very disappointed in the Travel Channel. I do enjoy watching the shows they air and when i came across this particular series i thought i would give it a shot, instead i am appalled at the drama queens they have promoting this. Zak and his crew are horrible, I am embarrassed for them and the Travel Channel.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2012

Ghost Adventures from a kid's point of view

This is a pretty bad show for kids. For example, there is mention of some form of death in every episode. Also, in one episode someone called Zach Begans "Hot". In addition tons of swearing,even intoxicating drinks are mention on some occasions. In conclusion, think before you tune in.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Love it!

I love this show! I think Zak, Arron, and Nick are great. Not really for kids though. There's quite a bit of language (some of it bleeped out) and some graphic description of death, torture, rape, etc.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylineman11 October 21, 2011

A Rush to Watch With Your Favorite Horror Junkie

It is a great show, that I do watch very often. I love how they really have fun with it all. It can get pretty disturbing at some times, and in fact I havn't seen every episode as I have watched some and got scared and turned it off. Not something to watch at night, or at least after 9PM. For kids that feel it is the coolest thing ever when they are under 11 have them watch it with parents. It is a show that helps you see that the supernatural could be real. I reccomend it for the kind of kids that like scary stuff.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMockingjay333 October 7, 2012

Ghost Adventures!

I absolutely love this show! I like how they don't have any big camera crews following them around, it's just Zak, Aaron and Nick locked in a haunted location all by themselves, and it's really intense. I like this show more than Ghost Hunters, because, honestly, these guys have had more creepy experiences that you really can't explain. Like the one where you can actually see a soldier walking around in the background of the thermal camera. And in another one, you can see a hand, that they verified was none of theirs, reach out and try to grab Zak. This show is amazing!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 20, 2012

Descrace to ghost shows

Stupid show. Everything on it is corny and unrealistic. Trying too hard to be creepy, all it does for me is make me laugh because it's that corny and stupid. A descrace to ghost shows everywhere.
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2012

AWSOME

me and my friend whos 9 we WATCH THIS EVERY WEEKEND along with my 5 yr old sister and there is no problem with it yes they do talk about murders and other things but its not bad and yes there is language but most of the time they bleep it
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

Everyone

The F word is bleeped out, but bastara*, a**, b*tch, and other words are heared... But its also very entertaining but sometimes there are some innapropriate images. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byTIE41 February 24, 2015

Can be Scary but great show

This show can be scary in some episodes the lockdowns have EVPs and Thermal Image Sweeps, Zak cusses quite a bit in the lockdowns, Aaron gets freaked out a lot, Nick is just quiet, by the way he is not in the newer episodes, but the show can actually be funny sometimes. But the scariest episodes in my opinion is the one in the Axe Murder House and Alcatraz.
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2013

Nice show but some stuff kids shouldn't know

This show is really good but it is mostly is for brave people who like scary stuff. I enjoy watching this and I think older kids could watch it. The only thing that I want to warn to parents is that it is scary, some bleeping ( followed by some naughty words), and some gruesome murder stories.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2011

GAC ROCKS!

This show is the best show on T.V. I can't believe they gave this only 2 stars but gave Degrassi 5! This show shows that ghosts can be real. It also has quite a bit of history in it, so it is educational. Yes, they cuss, but what adult doesn't these days? The only adult I know that doesn't is my grandma and she's slipped quite a few times. This show is the best show I've ever seen. I watch it every weekend, even the reruns. I'm not the only one in my family that watches it, even though I watch it first. My older cousin, my 8 year old cousin, my six year old sister, and my 33 year old mom. So as you can see, a variety of ages watches it. It doesn't give my little cousin and sister nightmares, and they are pretty squirmish. Greatest show ever!
Parent of a 15 year old Written bymememem January 30, 2011

The Hand is Quicker Than the Eye

The Ghost Adventures are a highly entertaining show. They are exactly that for entertaining purposes. Imagine being a electrician and having to turn the main power switch off at a home. You would be taught to do this yourself so you know it was done and not get yourself electricuted. Well the same is with the Ghost Adventures. What these guys are doing is not an exact science. The only way to believe what you are seeing is to be there yourself and witness these phenomenon. For instance these EMF devices are really neat and stuff but, if you left one out for an hour and watched it the readings would go up and down on their own without being touched. The odd thing here is that the human body gives off electricity. The same for the digital recordwers. how do we know that these devices memories are emptied before thier investigations??? We don't! Like I said great for entertaining and ratings for the station, but in reality alot of things can be done in television. So if you want to experience a ghost, go ghost hunting on your own.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2012

ghost... are they scary?

I think its okay ahhhh...good show .They do good drama. dont think its scary at all,I like it. WHAT AM I KIDDING! fake ers