All member reviews for Ghost Hunters

Reality fare for sci-fi addicts; can be creepy.

Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2010

good for older kids

i think this is ok for 8 and up because its just people trying to find(ghosts)
Teen, 13 years old Written byNancy Drew 13 October 21, 2013

Best Ghost Show Ever

There is uncensored mild swears and censored strong swears. It can be scary for kids younger than 10 because it is not fake.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 25, 2012

Iffy for 10+

Paranormal Show is too edgy for young kids.
Kid, 10 years old September 29, 2012

Awesome, but scary.

The first time I watched this, it scared the hell out of me. They talk about murders, they cuss even though it's bleeped. NOT for kids under 9. But it's EPIC!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

Good Ghost Show!

Good show indeed! I watch this with my family alot. Sad that one of the members left (SPOILER ALERT) Some other ghost shows are just acting. That kings island ghost I wanna talk to xD.
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2012

Interestingly creepy

This show sure gives you the creeps although everything they do and hear seems pretty explainable to me, that's probably why they film it in the dark....It's all fake. It is pretty interesting and addictive though!
Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2011

PLAY THE GUESSING GAME

and here it is. we are in a world. and what we got here? A thing for a pack of wild idiots . why do i say that ? WELL shut up and think . its a swearing palace for a jerk who takes swearing lessons. so what do you say? jump in with a pack of idiots? or do the right thing and avoid stupid suc`in shows we DO NOT need.you know what makes me scared? if you guess ghost, THINK AGAIN!!! its sucin people who watch shows like these.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 11, 2011

Much More Creepy Paranormal Show

A much more creepy/scary paranormal show. If you're not in your double digits of years, this show can give you nightmares like it used to give me.
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2011

BOR-RING!

This show is boring. All these people do is run around in the dark and NEVER catch anything. Nothing ever happens. On a couple episodes, they do catch a couple cool things like flashlights moving around or an intelligent responces, but other than that, it's boring. I stopped watching it when I found out about Ghost Adventures. Those guys ACTUALLY FIND STUFF. It's awesome and suspensful! They catch apparitions, provoke demons (One time one of them got scratched!) give interesting back stories, and the best part: There are NO big camera crews following them!
Teen, 14 years old Written byImNotNormal May 11, 2011

Perfect

I Watch it with my 7 year old sister. She loved it!
Adult Written byIAMELIPHAS March 9, 2011

Meh.

More useless Pseudoscience. Like our country isn't full enough of irrational crazies as it is. Well, at least it's on Sci-Fi where it belongs, and not Discovery, where it might be confused as actual fact. And at least it pretends to be scientific.
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2010

if u like paranormal activity, then youll like this!!

Awsome!!! it could b scary at times. 1 eposode my sis was diggin her head in the pillow!!!! wut a wimp!
Parent of a 10 year old Written byPNWHockeyFan October 6, 2010

Good teaching lesson about working with your fears etc.

We like it as while they may be searching for Ghost, they are also very scientific in ways to debunk claims of paranormal- We don't miss any shows, and always talk about how they did their investigation of the place they were called in to help people. This show however may not be suitable for young kids though- It all depends on maturity of the child, One of the persons that is a member of this show talks about his fears of spiders, heights and other things he may be scared of, so we think it brings a good lesson in talking about your feelings and dealing with them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJayc3 January 10, 2010

Predictable show.

Stupid show, obviously fake if you think about it. By the way, I hope people realise that it takes hours of meditation to even feel a connection between you and the spirits of others. Plus the ACTORS 'act' as if every sound is a ghost. 'OMG DO YOU GUYS FEEL THAT COLD FEELING?!!?' Me: No.
Parent Written byPlague December 4, 2009

Ghost Hunters

I wouldn't say I hate this show, but it's just really boring. The actors put no energy into what they do (most of the time their just sitting down, standing in one place, or if they do hear something they barley ever make effort to figure out what is was). If the cast of this show had the spunk and dedication like the cast of Ghost Adventures does, it would probably be a more interesting show to watch. But until then im giving it a 1.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bycavonnah November 21, 2009

Perfect for the whole family!

We love this show! Never miss it! This group goes into each hunt not believing there is paranormal activity. It's helped my son to debunk and see that there are causes to some of the things he thinks are paranormal. This has allowed him to not be as afraid of the dark.
Parent of a 4, 7, 9, and 11 year old Written byanitabaker28 November 14, 2009

family show

I think its great my girls love watching the show
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2009

ghost hunters are good for anyone but may be scary for younger kids

i always watched it so you don't have to help me say if it is good or not....he-he
Parent of a 11 year old Written byjespee November 12, 2009

Good for the imagination

I can not stand the show personally, but my daughter thought it was funny. She believes they really have some paranormal things to take care of there.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2009

gh gh gh gh ghostie

FUNNY! the stories behind the places are cool!