All member reviews for Glee

Edgy-but-quirky comedy's music, message will win teens over.

Kid, 9 years old June 3, 2010

Too much sexual behavior.

This is my absolute favorite show. Hilarious! I have seen every episode. My concern is there are a lot of sexual remarks. Perfect show for teens though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byReportItCrabz May 29, 2010

Glee is just...PERFECT! I love it sooooooo much! Therefore I am a Gleek! You do have to be very mature to watch this show tho... Quinn is Pregnant so this probably doesn't send a good message because not once has this baby given her any pain (physically) whatsoever. That is all...
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2010

Excellent Show

Glee is a GREAT show. Everybody shoud be able to watch it
Kid, 12 years old May 24, 2010

one of the most original shows in a long time!!

a very funny,smart,tv show!! the shows about a high school glee club dealing with many problems dealing with relationships being popular and many other problems that teenagers deal with. the show is really good and they actually sing great. the acting is superb and its an addicting show that you should definatly watch!!
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2010

I had heard about 'Glee fever' and always Intended to see what the fuss was about. I did, when the 'Power of Madona' Episode came on. Now, I love Glee!!!!!!!!! :) :) Sometimes, It Csn be a bit annoying because there's a lot of Love cheats and Love Triangles, and they tend to base episodes on mostly the same charecters. Its brill though! Awesome versions of Songs-Especially Madona! Funny, Uplifting.... Great charecters as well. My favourite charecter must be Kert because hes so funny And CUtE! > Even Though He's as Gay as a...Gay thing LOL ;) Well done Glee! :x)
Teen, 15 years old Written byGlee-Girl May 16, 2010

Perfection!

I think it's perfect for people who likes to listen to a bit of humor&exciting bits and pieces.
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2010

good for 12+

One of the best tv shows ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!! I love how its about singing, people standing up for themselves, One of the girls gets pregnant and there is sexual comments but other ten that its totally age appropriate. I love to act and sing, so to see both these things in this tv show really makes me happy. A lot of my friends had been watching it and talking about it, and I just didn't pay much attention to it. then one dayI had a sleep over with one of my best friends and she like "can I show you glee?" And I said okay so she went on to hulu ( My favorite site) And typed in glee , and I'm thinking to myself you've got to be joking I'm not going to like this. after 5 minutes of it I'm like oh my god I love this!!!! My friend goes told you. I love the caretores and the different ways they act!!!!! Its fresh new and AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bychillchild May 3, 2010

Not for tweens, but young teens that are mature, sure!

LOVE THIS SHOW. Fun, full of music, and funny/dramatic! It's sooo good. You kind of have to be mature to watch it though. 13 is a little iffy, but a mature 14 year old is fine. There are some scenes that are kind of awkward but nothing else. You should also follow the show. If you randomly watch a show you won't get it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck April 16, 2010

Smart well written show has a message

Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2010

for teens and tweens.

I LOVE it, some akward parts, great singing, and dancing
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2010

I think glee is a great show for anyone who loves the show choir and choir and people who are mature. It is also a realistic version of high school.
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2010

Maturity is key

This is a great show, but you have to definitely be mature enough to see it. Also, in my opinion, the show does not make a lot of sense if you watch a random episode. You should watch from the beginning to fully understand it. It is a really great show if you are mature enough to understand and appreciate it. I assure you that it is no High School Musical. there are some great messages of acceptance, but there is also some questionable morals for younger viewers.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycamouflageconverse April 7, 2010

Not appropriate for anyone under thirteen

This is one of my favorite shows. I like it a lot, but I don't think anyone under fourteen should watch it, because of some of the material. Maybe thirteen year olds, but I think it really all depends on how strict parents are and such. But anyways, I like the show a lot, because it really emphasizes how much of your life can get thrown away when you get pregnant before you're ready, and all the meaner characters really get what's coming to them. It's a show about how cruel high school can be, but it's about overcoming those hardships and really giving it your all, no matter what people say. I really admire that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Rateinator March 29, 2010

Not High School Musical

This show is fun and quirky. The songs are bound to get you on your feet. This show relies on stereotypes. There are lots of gay jokes but one of the main characters is gay anyway. Language is very mild and not so frequent. The violence is just fistfights really. A lot of suggestive material. There is a teen pregnancy and the mother lies to her boyfriend saying hes the father. A woman pretends to be pregnant to keep her husband. Sexual language is quite bad. Characters use: get into her pants, erupt early, sex, sperm, milf etc. There is a teacher who supplies drugs. The role models are ok the main worry is the cheerleading coach who does just about anything to get what she wants.
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2010

great for teen very good for ppl who r going through the same thing about beinn' in clubs the think is stupid or lame but rofl funny and incretibly amazing!!!!!:)
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010

Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2010

Brilliant show! Overall it's a good message although some scenes have drugs and sexuality but mostly used for comedy. KURT ROCKS! :D
Teen, 15 years old Written byBooth_Bones_4eva January 31, 2010

Perfect for teens but not younger tweens and kids.

LOVE IT! im fifteen and my mum wouldn't let my 12 year old sister watch it, but i love this show, yeah it might have a little of the bad stuff in it but the kids are mainly good role models and the messages are mainly positive, music is amazing and the acting is great. It show that whatever happens in life you can bounce back and regain confidence again. THanks for making this amazing show.
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2010

OK, THIS IS FANTASTIC!

It may be a little bit rude but this is just fantastic!
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2010

The actors are amazing singers but the show is a little sexual