All member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Dora's cousin rescues animals and delights kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

Go diego Go! No serisouly get out of here diego! GO!!!!

This dora wanna be has got to go! I mean this was a really good name for the tv show because everybody wants diego to GO! As in leave and never ever come back!!! Who agrees? if u agree compliment my review!!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

3.5/1O

go diego go is about dora's cousin who lives in a random jungle with stupid talking animals and a random talking camera unlike dora this goes on REAL adventures how ever the show isnt good why not you ask? well diego is very brave and might give kids i deas on how to do some very dangeruos stuff all in all 3.5/1O
Parent of a 2, 4, 10, and 11 year old Written bybpm01 December 11, 2010

Educational!

My kids love this show. My 4 year-old knows all about a ton of different animals from watching it. It really is educational!
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2015

HORRIBLE! I hate this crap!

Never watch! Just some dullard going on crappy adventures with a dim-witted jaguar. All they do is help animals. I like animals and all, but it needs action. But not as bad as that (NOT) clever Dora. Yours, Goatworlds.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for my sister

she really loves this show and so do i, i think this is perfect for my 6 year old sister
Parent of a 4 year old Written bydixee7 November 10, 2009

parents beware

I have become increasingly concerned about the content of Diego. i have seen many inaccuracies in the educational information portrayed. But most recently i was very disturbed by the Ana the Anaconda episode where Deigo needed to not only track an anaconda snake, but pick it up, pet it like a puppy and carry it around his neck. my 4 year old and i live in the Mohave desert, snakes are a common animal found here and it seemed irresponsible of the program to sow something that is so dangerous in real life situation. It's one thing to use imagintive play for learning in some situations, but something as dangerous as approaching a snake should never be used as a teaching tool without also including safety. 3 and 4 year olds cant tell the difference between a dangerous snake and a non-poisonous snake. i am really disappointed with this show.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bycmtmom January 24, 2009

My children love it.

My children are big fans of Diego and Dora. My oldest (4) loves answering the questions and jumping and walking like the animals. My youngest (2) is just now starting to understand the questions but he still loves watching the show.
Parent Written bywatchdog_mama August 14, 2015

Great show that both my kids (3 and 5.5) love watching together!

We love Diego! The episodes are so sweet, and the kids have learned a lot about animals as well. Amazingly, my youngest has even picked up some Spanish! My daughter loves Dora the Explorer, but that show can be so strange that my kids have never been big fans. And they HATE Swiper. Diego is set in a more realistic world, and Swiper's equivalent here - the Bobo Brothers - simply engage in noisy or silly behavior until the kids tell them to stop. Then the Bobos apologize. So much better than sociopathic Swiper. :o) Our favorite Diego episodes are the stories including guest appearances from Dora. My young daughter enjoys the interactiveness and the music of this show, as well as cool girl characters like Dora and Alicia. My science-loving son is ready to learn real facts about animals, but still young enough to respond well to the very sweet, preschool-friendly situations in Diego. It's a great show for our whole family. And, LOL, hello to all the Diego-hating older siblings here on Common Sense Media. :o)
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 12, 2013

A terrible idea to begin with.

Are you kidding me? A spin-off of DORA?! That is one of the worst ideas EVER. Why would you make a crappy spin-off of another show that sucks? Is Nick Jr stupid? Anyways, this show is so annoying. It's not as horrible as Dora, but it's still very gay. Anyways, screw Go Diego Go.
Parent Written byDeejay Mike Boogie October 2, 2012

what

In this episode I was watching with my little sister, Diego told "Green Iguana" to eat some strawberries so she could poop them out at "Grandpa's farm". Umm, what? Did you seriously just say that? No, this is disgusting, and not for little kids. Ugh, this is just wrong.
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2012

Go,Diego,Go

The positive messages are don't kick,hit,,jump,to and on your animals,diego also drinks,uses name brands, and a LOT of uther stuff, parent's don't even take a chance with it, the resen I no all of this is becase my mom let my 2 year old sister watch it once.
Kid, 8 years old December 5, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Great kid show, the songs are actually not bad

It's cute, my brother has recently discovered it. I like the theme song to tell the truth, its catchy, I find myself dancing a little. It's not as irritating as most child shows. It's kinda cute, although I don't think Diego can sound like a cat by going "Meow" -he doesnt sound very animal like at all. But its cute when little kids do it. I must admit, Jake T. Auston isn't too bad of a voice actor for Diego, he's pretty spot on! Its kinda neat showing him trying to help animals, although... even though he has an older sister. Where's his parents? Why is he and his sister out alone? Dispite these questions its a okay show as I said before. But why does Diego pick up and play with the animals, when they could be dangerous, this can not be done in the wild. I have to wonder why everything must come to life all the time, and animals don't talk.. but its a kids show so I shouldn't bash it too harshly. What irritates me more than the show itself is the people that hate it just for the sake of hating it. Like making up true-to-stupid things like "He cusses" "Diego's gay" "he killed a man" ..... guys, please. I would still let my brothers watch this, but the 'going streight up to insanly wild animals' is a no-no.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywolfluv203 April 11, 2009

bad

bad. Enough said
Kid, 8 years old April 8, 2009

unreal stuff and real stuff

its ok well at least kids learn about animals on it but they also teach little kids unreal stuff for example: rescue pack? no way about it what do you want your child to learn? backpacks talking or animals (not talking) ? i mean really would you want your child at school going to say to the kids "my backpack can turn into anything! your's can too!" the stuff thats real is: kids learning about animals that they wouldn't know until they were like 13 or 12 o ya heres some more unreal stuff animals i'm not trying to say that if i was a mom i wouldn't let my kids learn spanish but anyways back with the unreal stuff animals talking in spanish!? animals do not talk not in english or spanish thats just stupid what next? your spanish/english child talking in spanish to a animal? thats what i hate the most
Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2009

stupid but...

It is sort of dumb but I love animals!
Adult Written byannsanch April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Day-go, day-go

Awwww, I remember this show from when I was little. Okay, TBH, nowadays I would scream at this show, but when I was little I thought it was so fun. Let me just say choose this show over Dora cause it's a little less annoying (ACK, DORA!) and its a little cooler. I mean, seriously. Never introduce Dora or watch episodes with Dora involved. Who's with me on this?! SERIOUSLY!
Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2015

Oh no, not Diego!

"Go, Diego, Go to the reviewer's house!" Me: "No, Diego, No!" Get out of my TV! I'm watching Team Umizoomi which is better!" If you read my Dora review, it said don't see this. Go, Diego, Go leave my house now!
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

An exiting preschool show that will please very young

My I ask you a question?Does your baby want fun?And knows Spanish?And loves animals?Well this show is the right show for him or her.