All member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Dora's cousin rescues animals and delights kids.

Parent of a 4 year old Written bydixee7 November 10, 2009

parents beware

I have become increasingly concerned about the content of Diego. i have seen many inaccuracies in the educational information portrayed. But most recently i was very disturbed by the Ana the Anaconda episode where Deigo needed to not only track an anaconda snake, but pick it up, pet it like a puppy and carry it around his neck. my 4 year old and i live in the Mohave desert, snakes are a common animal found here and it seemed irresponsible of the program to sow something that is so dangerous in real life situation. It's one thing to use imagintive play for learning in some situations, but something as dangerous as approaching a snake should never be used as a teaching tool without also including safety. 3 and 4 year olds cant tell the difference between a dangerous snake and a non-poisonous snake. i am really disappointed with this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

Go diego Go! No serisouly get out of here diego! GO!!!!

This dora wanna be has got to go! I mean this was a really good name for the tv show because everybody wants diego to GO! As in leave and never ever come back!!! Who agrees? if u agree compliment my review!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for my sister

she really loves this show and so do i, i think this is perfect for my 6 year old sister
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2010

Ok but not good

Well its not that great like talking animals and the words sound bad like "boothole" sounds like butthole and sheetz sounds like sh*t etc.. so its not right but anyways a good show to help kids learn about animals
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

3.5/1O

go diego go is about dora's cousin who lives in a random jungle with stupid talking animals and a random talking camera unlike dora this goes on REAL adventures how ever the show isnt good why not you ask? well diego is very brave and might give kids i deas on how to do some very dangeruos stuff all in all 3.5/1O
Kid, 8 years old December 5, 2010

Parent of a 2 year old Written byOlyfoodies August 25, 2010

Better for older toddlers

When we let my 2.5 year old son watch he wakes up in the night scared. He LOVES the show though.
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2011

All ages.

This is a good show for younger kids and I used to love it. I have to embarrassingly admit I learned a lot of animal stuff from this sow.
Kid, 10 years old March 3, 2009

stupid but...

It is sort of dumb but I love animals!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Great kid show, the songs are actually not bad

It's cute, my brother has recently discovered it. I like the theme song to tell the truth, its catchy, I find myself dancing a little. It's not as irritating as most child shows. It's kinda cute, although I don't think Diego can sound like a cat by going "Meow" -he doesnt sound very animal like at all. But its cute when little kids do it. I must admit, Jake T. Auston isn't too bad of a voice actor for Diego, he's pretty spot on! Its kinda neat showing him trying to help animals, although... even though he has an older sister. Where's his parents? Why is he and his sister out alone? Dispite these questions its a okay show as I said before. But why does Diego pick up and play with the animals, when they could be dangerous, this can not be done in the wild. I have to wonder why everything must come to life all the time, and animals don't talk.. but its a kids show so I shouldn't bash it too harshly. What irritates me more than the show itself is the people that hate it just for the sake of hating it. Like making up true-to-stupid things like "He cusses" "Diego's gay" "he killed a man" ..... guys, please. I would still let my brothers watch this, but the 'going streight up to insanly wild animals' is a no-no.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

Better than Dora

Good for young children. Unlike Dora, I can actually stomach this!
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bycmtmom January 24, 2009

My children love it.

My children are big fans of Diego and Dora. My oldest (4) loves answering the questions and jumping and walking like the animals. My youngest (2) is just now starting to understand the questions but he still loves watching the show.
Kid, 8 years old April 8, 2009

unreal stuff and real stuff

its ok well at least kids learn about animals on it but they also teach little kids unreal stuff for example: rescue pack? no way about it what do you want your child to learn? backpacks talking or animals (not talking) ? i mean really would you want your child at school going to say to the kids "my backpack can turn into anything! your's can too!" the stuff thats real is: kids learning about animals that they wouldn't know until they were like 13 or 12 o ya heres some more unreal stuff animals i'm not trying to say that if i was a mom i wouldn't let my kids learn spanish but anyways back with the unreal stuff animals talking in spanish!? animals do not talk not in english or spanish thats just stupid what next? your spanish/english child talking in spanish to a animal? thats what i hate the most
Parent of a 2, 4, 10, and 11 year old Written bybpm01 December 11, 2010

Educational!

My kids love this show. My 4 year-old knows all about a ton of different animals from watching it. It really is educational!
Parent of a 1 and 2 year old Written byazmendozafamily... July 6, 2009

Great for kids, catchy tunes and edutainment!

Loved it!! We're a multi cultural household, so the bilingual angle is appreciated. The boys are excited about all the animals, and after a while watching they can retain some of the details, like mimicking the noises a leopard or sloth make. The siblings working together are also great for the boys to see. Also, don't be surprised if you catch yourself humming or even singing the songs at work, or at least during your commute. (The guys at work got a good laugh seeing their apprentice plumber singing about rescuing the king whale.)
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2009

I like it

I like this show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywolfluv203 April 11, 2009

bad

bad. Enough said
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2011

Dora's cousin will delight young kids, but not older kids.

Yes, it is a good show for little kids. You can learn about different kinds of animals and you might even pick some Spanish if you don't know it. The show promotes good messages and good role models. But the show might start to get boring for 6 and up.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

It gives me a break

My son loves Go Diego Go. He would jump on his bed screaming Go Diego Go. I have never seen him act like that over a television show. It keeps him occupied so I can get a break.
Adult Written bynadnerb April 9, 2008

My kids love Diego!

All 3 of my kids (3,6,9) love this show! They've been eagerly awaiting its premiere, and now they're hooked. My 3yo daughter has loved Dora for most of her life, and still does, but Diego became a favorite the first time he made a guest appearance on Dora's show. The kids have learned a ton about animals already, and the information is accurate. Go, Diego, go!