All member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

Go diego Go! No serisouly get out of here diego! GO!!!!

This dora wanna be has got to go! I mean this was a really good name for the tv show because everybody wants diego to GO! As in leave and never ever come back!!! Who agrees? if u agree compliment my review!!
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

NO DIEGO NO!

I WISH THIS FAT PEICE OF POO WOULD GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS ANNOYING CRAP COME ON EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE TV! HIS NOSE IS tiny, HIS HEAD IS BIGGER THAN 3 FULL SIZED COCONUTS, HIS FACE IS UGLIER THAN A BABOONS BUTT, AND ID RATHER WATCH MY GRANDMA SLEEP ALL DAY THAN SEE THIS MORON DANCE AROUND ON A SCREEN ALL DAY! AND THEY ALWAYS SOLVE THE PROBLEM TO, THEY CAN NEVER MAKE THE PROBLEMS AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT TRICKEY! IT ANNOYS ME!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

3.5/1O

go diego go is about dora's cousin who lives in a random jungle with stupid talking animals and a random talking camera unlike dora this goes on REAL adventures how ever the show isnt good why not you ask? well diego is very brave and might give kids i deas on how to do some very dangeruos stuff all in all 3.5/1O
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Great kid show, the songs are actually not bad

It's cute, my brother has recently discovered it. I like the theme song to tell the truth, its catchy, I find myself dancing a little. It's not as irritating as most child shows. It's kinda cute, although I don't think Diego can sound like a cat by going "Meow" -he doesnt sound very animal like at all. But its cute when little kids do it. I must admit, Jake T. Auston isn't too bad of a voice actor for Diego, he's pretty spot on! Its kinda neat showing him trying to help animals, although... even though he has an older sister. Where's his parents? Why is he and his sister out alone? Dispite these questions its a okay show as I said before. But why does Diego pick up and play with the animals, when they could be dangerous, this can not be done in the wild. I have to wonder why everything must come to life all the time, and animals don't talk.. but its a kids show so I shouldn't bash it too harshly. What irritates me more than the show itself is the people that hate it just for the sake of hating it. Like making up true-to-stupid things like "He cusses" "Diego's gay" "he killed a man" ..... guys, please. I would still let my brothers watch this, but the 'going streight up to insanly wild animals' is a no-no.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for my sister

she really loves this show and so do i, i think this is perfect for my 6 year old sister
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

An exiting preschool show that will please very young

My I ask you a question?Does your baby want fun?And knows Spanish?And loves animals?Well this show is the right show for him or her.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

I Hate it But GREAT for little kids.

Teaches little kids to help save the rainforest. But when Baby Jaguar's growl was stolen by the skinny monkeys scared my baby brother out the door. He wouldn't speak for a week because he was afraid the Bo Bo twins would steel his voice.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 29, 2014

Very educational

This show is almost as educational as school.But now that I'm older I realize how annoying that show is.But for younger audiences it's enjoyable and they can learn all about animals.You can also learn a few Spanish terms from this show.It also encourages younger audiences to help animals.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Go to hell, Diego!

A spin off of DORA THE EXPLORER? Please tell me your joking. It may be better than the original, but it's still crap. Bad animation, bad songs, bad acting, bad storyline, bad characters. BAD! BAD! DAD! Please avoid this show like the flu!
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014

Loved it when I was 3. Although kids would soon grow out of it by 7.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014

LEARNING

I think Diego should go and die in a hole

This show is worse than Dora The Explorer and Diego teaches the same thing just like Dora does, Dora and Diego both teach kids how to speak spainish to everybody on tv and annoy everybody oh man I want to kill Diego and Dora with a knife and then I will be happy yeah Diego sucks and I hope he dies in a hole and the score Im giving Go Diego Go is 10/100 just stay away from this rubbish and watch Noddy or Pingu instead those 2 shows had better Role models than this stupid show
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

NO DIEGO NO!

I WISH THIS FAT PIECE OF POO WOULD GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS ANNOYING CRAP COME ON EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE TV! HIS NOSE IS tiny, HIS HEAD IS BIGGER THAN 3 FULL SIZED COCONUTS, HIS FACE IS UGLIER THAN A BABOONS BUTT, AND ID RATHER WATCH MY GRANDMA SLEEP ALL DAY THAN SEE THIS MORON DANCE AROUND ON A SCREEN ALL DAY! AND THEY ALWAYS SOLVE THE PROBLEM TO, THEY CAN NEVER MAKE THE PROBLEMS AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT TRICKY! IT ANNOYS ME!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Bad spin off of an even worse show.

Go Diego Go is unacceptably bad, but only a tiny bit better than Dora. There is still nothing good about it though. All i'm saying is that Dora is a tad bit worse. It's annoying, choppy animation, and unlikeable characters. The theme song is just gay and so are the characters. It's only a tad bit better than Dora, but I still hate it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 12, 2013

A terrible idea to begin with.

Are you kidding me? A spin-off of DORA?! That is one of the worst ideas EVER. Why would you make a crappy spin-off of another show that sucks? Is Nick Jr stupid? Anyways, this show is so annoying. It's not as horrible as Dora, but it's still very gay. Anyways, screw Go Diego Go.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

DIEGO IS EVIL

DIEGO STEALS BANANA MONKIES FROM THE JUNGLE THEN KILLS IT WITH A KNIFE THIS IS VERY WRONG DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW OR DIEGO'S PET MONKEY WILL RISE BACK FROM THE DEAD AND STAB YOU WITH A TOMATO
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 28, 2012

Really?!

Let's go through little kid spin-offs i've seen.I've seen Blue's Room,Play With Me Sesame,Clifford's Puppy Days,Postcards From Buster,ect.I'm here to talk about the worst of them all:GO DIEGO GO! The animation is horrible,the voice acting is pathetic,and I find this drek really boring! This is a spin-off a terrible little kid show Dora The Explorer.DANG! Just because Blues Clues has a spin-off dosen't mean Dora needs one too! Dora is BORING! Blues Clues is WAY better! I mean the songs on BC are really catchy,while the songs on Dora are so stupid they make me wanna mute the TV or jam an ice pick through my ears! Everytime I hear the theme song of this show,I GET A HEADACHE Bottomline:Blue having adventures in his new room is way more fun to watch compared to Go Diego Go.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlekaJ1003 June 2, 2012

Good Show!

Diego sounds like he is saying a bad word In one episode. I am happy about this show, it's way better than Dora. I love animals, and this show hits the jackpot for them. I don't think preschoolers will notice diego yelling what sounds like language. So GO, DIEGO, GO!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock March 6, 2012

THIS IS GARBAGE!

Go Diego Go has got to be the 2nd worst preschooler show ever made.It is a spin-off of that equally horrid show! DORA THE EXPLORER! First off the animation is just bad.Because like I said before,it's a spin-off of Dora The Explorer (please reffer to my Dora review.)Also,the show is BORING! I watched an episode recently and got bored.Even my brother & sister got bored too.The theme song is just ANNOYING and gets on my nerves! But hey,many preschooler shows have annoying theme songs.Like,Franklin (and that show stinks even more.)I would give this show 1 star but I do find to be a bit better than Franklin,and there were some good episodes.Those are the only 2 good things about the show.I would suggest you avoid Go Diego Go at all costs
Kid, 12 years old January 7, 2012

Go,Diego,Go

The positive messages are don't kick,hit,,jump,to and on your animals,diego also drinks,uses name brands, and a LOT of uther stuff, parent's don't even take a chance with it, the resen I no all of this is becase my mom let my 2 year old sister watch it once.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2011

Diego is 100% AWESOME FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP!!

I think it is the best Nick Jr show ever!! Diego teaches us nature-like themes like save the baby jaguar or stuff like that... I think Go Diego Go is the best on Nick Jr as I said before!! :)