All member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Dora's cousin rescues animals and delights kids.

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

An exiting preschool show that will please very young

My I ask you a question?Does your baby want fun?And knows Spanish?And loves animals?Well this show is the right show for him or her.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

I Hate it But GREAT for little kids.

Teaches little kids to help save the rainforest. But when Baby Jaguar's growl was stolen by the skinny monkeys scared my baby brother out the door. He wouldn't speak for a week because he was afraid the Bo Bo twins would steel his voice.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 29, 2014

Very educational

This show is almost as educational as school.But now that I'm older I realize how annoying that show is.But for younger audiences it's enjoyable and they can learn all about animals.You can also learn a few Spanish terms from this show.It also encourages younger audiences to help animals.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Go to hell, Diego!

A spin off of DORA THE EXPLORER? Please tell me your joking. It may be better than the original, but it's still crap. Bad animation, bad songs, bad acting, bad storyline, bad characters. BAD! BAD! DAD! Please avoid this show like the flu!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byagouti-rat April 20, 2014

Calling all animal rescuers.

Great for siblings to watch together. Pre schoolers and reception kids love it. Expect lots of animal rescue games after watching. Just over 20 minutes an episode.
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014
Loved it when I was 3. Although kids would soon grow out of it by 7.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Bad spin off of an even worse show.

Go Diego Go is unacceptably bad, but only a tiny bit better than Dora. There is still nothing good about it though. All i'm saying is that Dora is a tad bit worse. It's annoying, choppy animation, and unlikeable characters. The theme song is just gay and so are the characters. It's only a tad bit better than Dora, but I still hate it.
Parent of a 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 year old Written byJDWoodard April 24, 2013

I know who to sue if my kids are attacked by a wild animal

This show does have some educational aspects, such as helping others, problem solving, etc. However Diego does wonder off on his own, or at times with his cousin, of approximately the same age, without adult supervision. Also in some episodes some of the animals he helps are dangerous. This show has Diego playing with a jaguar on a regular basis, which while I can understand a trained jaguar, a young child may not realize the difference. None of the larger wild animals that are featured on the show would hesitate to eat a small child that approaches them, be careful of what your children are learning from this show, some of the themes could result in death if copied in real life.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byroyce2009 January 23, 2013

bad

he plays with wild animals really
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

DIEGO IS EVIL

DIEGO STEALS BANANA MONKIES FROM THE JUNGLE THEN KILLS IT WITH A KNIFE THIS IS VERY WRONG DON'T WATCH THIS SHOW OR DIEGO'S PET MONKEY WILL RISE BACK FROM THE DEAD AND STAB YOU WITH A TOMATO
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 28, 2012

Really?!

Let's go through little kid spin-offs i've seen.I've seen Blue's Room,Play With Me Sesame,Clifford's Puppy Days,Postcards From Buster,ect.I'm here to talk about the worst of them all:GO DIEGO GO! The animation is horrible,the voice acting is pathetic,and I find this drek really boring! This is a spin-off a terrible little kid show Dora The Explorer.DANG! Just because Blues Clues has a spin-off dosen't mean Dora needs one too! Dora is BORING! Blues Clues is WAY better! I mean the songs on BC are really catchy,while the songs on Dora are so stupid they make me wanna mute the TV or jam an ice pick through my ears! Everytime I hear the theme song of this show,I GET A HEADACHE Bottomline:Blue having adventures in his new room is way more fun to watch compared to Go Diego Go.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlekaJ1003 June 2, 2012

Good Show!

Diego sounds like he is saying a bad word In one episode. I am happy about this show, it's way better than Dora. I love animals, and this show hits the jackpot for them. I don't think preschoolers will notice diego yelling what sounds like language. So GO, DIEGO, GO!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock March 6, 2012

THIS IS GARBAGE!

Go Diego Go has got to be the 2nd worst preschooler show ever made.It is a spin-off of that equally horrid show! DORA THE EXPLORER! First off the animation is just bad.Because like I said before,it's a spin-off of Dora The Explorer (please reffer to my Dora review.)Also,the show is BORING! I watched an episode recently and got bored.Even my brother & sister got bored too.The theme song is just ANNOYING and gets on my nerves! But hey,many preschooler shows have annoying theme songs.Like,Franklin (and that show stinks even more.)I would give this show 1 star but I do find to be a bit better than Franklin,and there were some good episodes.Those are the only 2 good things about the show.I would suggest you avoid Go Diego Go at all costs
Parent Written bygrmrsan January 17, 2012

Go Diego Go has a dangerous message

It is a cute show, and does help children learn the basics of animal identification and color and pattern recognition. My daughter really loves it. However, I really don't like it's message. Animal Care and Rescue is a good thing, but Diego teaches children that wild animals are not particularly dangerous, and that it is ok to ride dangerous vehicles, without permission or supervision, as long as they think they are "rescuing" an animal. In real life approaching a sick or hurt animal is likely to get a preschooler seriously injured if not outright killed. The same applies to jet skis, rip lines, motorcycles and such. Although initially I enjoyed this show, the more I see, the less I like.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2011

Diego is 100% AWESOME FOR KIDS AGES 3 AND UP!!

I think it is the best Nick Jr show ever!! Diego teaches us nature-like themes like save the baby jaguar or stuff like that... I think Go Diego Go is the best on Nick Jr as I said before!! :)
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2011

Dora's cousin will delight young kids, but not older kids.

Yes, it is a good show for little kids. You can learn about different kinds of animals and you might even pick some Spanish if you don't know it. The show promotes good messages and good role models. But the show might start to get boring for 6 and up.
Kid, 9 years old March 22, 2011

All ages.

This is a good show for younger kids and I used to love it. I have to embarrassingly admit I learned a lot of animal stuff from this sow.
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2010

Ok but not good

Well its not that great like talking animals and the words sound bad like "boothole" sounds like butthole and sheetz sounds like sh*t etc.. so its not right but anyways a good show to help kids learn about animals
Parent of a 2 year old Written byOlyfoodies August 25, 2010

Better for older toddlers

When we let my 2.5 year old son watch he wakes up in the night scared. He LOVES the show though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

Better than Dora

Good for young children. Unlike Dora, I can actually stomach this!