Dora's cousin rescues animals and delights kids.

It gives me a break

My son loves Go Diego Go. He would jump on his bed screaming Go Diego Go. I have never seen him act like that over a television show. It keeps him occupied so I can get a break.
Adult Written bynadnerb April 9, 2008

My kids love Diego!

All 3 of my kids (3,6,9) love this show! They've been eagerly awaiting its premiere, and now they're hooked. My 3yo daughter has loved Dora for most of her life, and still does, but Diego became a favorite the first time he made a guest appearance on Dora's show. The kids have learned a ton about animals already, and the information is accurate. Go, Diego, go!
Adult Written bymldesimone April 9, 2008

My 1 and 2 year olds love this show!

The kids enjoy dancing to the music and "helping" Diego save the animals. More than once they have used Spanish words to describe what they are doing when the are playing after the show (i.e. "jumping").
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Good for learning about animals

My son is 5 and likes Dora and then found this show. He loves animals and this show just teaches him more. It usually leads us to discussions about animals. As an adult an 8 year old seems young to do some of the things Diego does but my son is not aware. My only wish is that he would branch out beyond his area of the world to teach about animals around the world
Adult Written bynicolep April 9, 2008

My kids love it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byKatia23 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byskaufman April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymkmom April 9, 2008

Great show!

My son likes this show better than Dora and I do too! There is more spanish incorporated, more action - they have the kids get up and move and lots to learn about animals, friendship and being a good citizen - Cheers for Diego!

My kids love this show!

My 5-year old son adored this show until his 2-year sister decided she wanted to watch twice a day (she's only allowed to watch 2 shows in a day). She's been doing that for about 4 months now, and shows no sign of abating. The songs are catchy, and the content unusual enough to engage me (at least the first time through).
Adult Written byhappyscrapping April 9, 2008
Great problem solving along with thinking and motor skills. My kids ages 3 & 5 love this show. It's educating and fun for the kids.

Diego Rocks Big Time!

Even though I am 10 years old, I love this show 100 percent. And I will love it forever.
Adult Written byjamiearnold April 9, 2008

Excellent!!

My daughter and I really enjoy watching this. It is very educational in the sense of learning Spanish and about different animals.
Educator and Parent of an infant and 4 year old Written bysagira April 9, 2008

Fun, educational program teaches preschoolers about animals

My preschooler loves animals. Every day he's learning about new animals and their behavior with Go, Diego Go! This leads to discussions, lots of questions, personal research, drawings, and acting out animals. He also picks up Spanish. I also like the Latin American influences and the fact that Diego and Alicia are such positive role models. We like this show much better than Dora the Explorer.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Hate this show!

This show, alot like Dora, is stupid and has no point. Jaguars don't talk. That person Diego can't swing from vines to get somewhere. ''Go, Diego go,'' and ''Dora the Exporer'' should be taken off he air.
Adult Written bybob12 April 9, 2008