All member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Dora's cousin rescues animals and delights kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

Go diego Go! No serisouly get out of here diego! GO!!!!

This dora wanna be has got to go! I mean this was a really good name for the tv show because everybody wants diego to GO! As in leave and never ever come back!!! Who agrees? if u agree compliment my review!!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

3.5/1O

go diego go is about dora's cousin who lives in a random jungle with stupid talking animals and a random talking camera unlike dora this goes on REAL adventures how ever the show isnt good why not you ask? well diego is very brave and might give kids i deas on how to do some very dangeruos stuff all in all 3.5/1O
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

NO DIEGO NO!

I WISH THIS FAT PIECE OF POO WOULD GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS ANNOYING CRAP COME ON EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE TV! HIS NOSE IS tiny, HIS HEAD IS BIGGER THAN 3 FULL SIZED COCONUTS, HIS FACE IS UGLIER THAN A BABOONS BUTT, AND ID RATHER WATCH MY GRANDMA SLEEP ALL DAY THAN SEE THIS MORON DANCE AROUND ON A SCREEN ALL DAY! AND THEY ALWAYS SOLVE THE PROBLEM TO, THEY CAN NEVER MAKE THE PROBLEMS AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT TRICKY! IT ANNOYS ME!
Parent of a 2, 4, 10, and 11 year old Written bybpm01 December 11, 2010

Educational!

My kids love this show. My 4 year-old knows all about a ton of different animals from watching it. It really is educational!
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for my sister

she really loves this show and so do i, i think this is perfect for my 6 year old sister
Parent of a 4 year old Written bydixee7 November 10, 2009

parents beware

I have become increasingly concerned about the content of Diego. i have seen many inaccuracies in the educational information portrayed. But most recently i was very disturbed by the Ana the Anaconda episode where Deigo needed to not only track an anaconda snake, but pick it up, pet it like a puppy and carry it around his neck. my 4 year old and i live in the Mohave desert, snakes are a common animal found here and it seemed irresponsible of the program to sow something that is so dangerous in real life situation. It's one thing to use imagintive play for learning in some situations, but something as dangerous as approaching a snake should never be used as a teaching tool without also including safety. 3 and 4 year olds cant tell the difference between a dangerous snake and a non-poisonous snake. i am really disappointed with this show.
Kid, 12 years old November 25, 2015

HORRIBLE! I hate this crap!

Never watch! Just some dullard going on crappy adventures with a dim-witted jaguar. All they do is help animals. I like animals and all, but it needs action. But not as bad as that (NOT) clever Dora. Yours, Goatworlds.
Parent Written bywatchdog_mama August 14, 2015

Great show that both my kids (3 and 5.5) love watching together!

We love Diego! The episodes are so sweet, and the kids have learned a lot about animals as well. Amazingly, my youngest has even picked up some Spanish! My daughter loves Dora the Explorer, but that show can be so strange that my kids have never been big fans. And they HATE Swiper. Diego is set in a more realistic world, and Swiper's equivalent here - the Bobo Brothers - simply engage in noisy or silly behavior until the kids tell them to stop. Then the Bobos apologize. So much better than sociopathic Swiper. :o) Our favorite Diego episodes are the stories including guest appearances from Dora. My young daughter enjoys the interactiveness and the music of this show, as well as cool girl characters like Dora and Alicia. My science-loving son is ready to learn real facts about animals, but still young enough to respond well to the very sweet, preschool-friendly situations in Diego. It's a great show for our whole family. And, LOL, hello to all the Diego-hating older siblings here on Common Sense Media. :o)
Parent Written byDeejay Mike Boogie October 2, 2012

what

In this episode I was watching with my little sister, Diego told "Green Iguana" to eat some strawberries so she could poop them out at "Grandpa's farm". Umm, what? Did you seriously just say that? No, this is disgusting, and not for little kids. Ugh, this is just wrong.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Great kid show, the songs are actually not bad

It's cute, my brother has recently discovered it. I like the theme song to tell the truth, its catchy, I find myself dancing a little. It's not as irritating as most child shows. It's kinda cute, although I don't think Diego can sound like a cat by going "Meow" -he doesnt sound very animal like at all. But its cute when little kids do it. I must admit, Jake T. Auston isn't too bad of a voice actor for Diego, he's pretty spot on! Its kinda neat showing him trying to help animals, although... even though he has an older sister. Where's his parents? Why is he and his sister out alone? Dispite these questions its a okay show as I said before. But why does Diego pick up and play with the animals, when they could be dangerous, this can not be done in the wild. I have to wonder why everything must come to life all the time, and animals don't talk.. but its a kids show so I shouldn't bash it too harshly. What irritates me more than the show itself is the people that hate it just for the sake of hating it. Like making up true-to-stupid things like "He cusses" "Diego's gay" "he killed a man" ..... guys, please. I would still let my brothers watch this, but the 'going streight up to insanly wild animals' is a no-no.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bycmtmom January 24, 2009

My children love it.

My children are big fans of Diego and Dora. My oldest (4) loves answering the questions and jumping and walking like the animals. My youngest (2) is just now starting to understand the questions but he still loves watching the show.
Adult Written byannsanch April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2015

Oh no, not Diego!

"Go, Diego, Go to the reviewer's house!" Me: "No, Diego, No!" Get out of my TV! I'm watching Team Umizoomi which is better!" If you read my Dora review, it said don't see this. Go, Diego, Go leave my house now!
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

An exiting preschool show that will please very young

My I ask you a question?Does your baby want fun?And knows Spanish?And loves animals?Well this show is the right show for him or her.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

I Hate it But GREAT for little kids.

Teaches little kids to help save the rainforest. But when Baby Jaguar's growl was stolen by the skinny monkeys scared my baby brother out the door. He wouldn't speak for a week because he was afraid the Bo Bo twins would steel his voice.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 29, 2014

Very educational

This show is almost as educational as school.But now that I'm older I realize how annoying that show is.But for younger audiences it's enjoyable and they can learn all about animals.You can also learn a few Spanish terms from this show.It also encourages younger audiences to help animals.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Go to hell, Diego!

A spin off of DORA THE EXPLORER? Please tell me your joking. It may be better than the original, but it's still crap. Bad animation, bad songs, bad acting, bad storyline, bad characters. BAD! BAD! DAD! Please avoid this show like the flu!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byagouti-rat April 20, 2014

Calling all animal rescuers.

Great for siblings to watch together. Pre schoolers and reception kids love it. Expect lots of animal rescue games after watching. Just over 20 minutes an episode.
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014
Loved it when I was 3. Although kids would soon grow out of it by 7.
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Bad spin off of an even worse show.

Go Diego Go is unacceptably bad, but only a tiny bit better than Dora. There is still nothing good about it though. All i'm saying is that Dora is a tad bit worse. It's annoying, choppy animation, and unlikeable characters. The theme song is just gay and so are the characters. It's only a tad bit better than Dora, but I still hate it.