All member reviews for Go, Diego, Go

Dora's cousin rescues animals and delights kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

Go diego Go! No serisouly get out of here diego! GO!!!!

This dora wanna be has got to go! I mean this was a really good name for the tv show because everybody wants diego to GO! As in leave and never ever come back!!! Who agrees? if u agree compliment my review!!
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

NO DIEGO NO!

I WISH THIS FAT PEICE OF POO WOULD GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS ANNOYING CRAP COME ON EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE TV! HIS NOSE IS tiny, HIS HEAD IS BIGGER THAN 3 FULL SIZED COCONUTS, HIS FACE IS UGLIER THAN A BABOONS BUTT, AND ID RATHER WATCH MY GRANDMA SLEEP ALL DAY THAN SEE THIS MORON DANCE AROUND ON A SCREEN ALL DAY! AND THEY ALWAYS SOLVE THE PROBLEM TO, THEY CAN NEVER MAKE THE PROBLEMS AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT TRICKEY! IT ANNOYS ME!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

3.5/1O

go diego go is about dora's cousin who lives in a random jungle with stupid talking animals and a random talking camera unlike dora this goes on REAL adventures how ever the show isnt good why not you ask? well diego is very brave and might give kids i deas on how to do some very dangeruos stuff all in all 3.5/1O
Parent of a 2, 4, 10, and 11 year old Written bybpm01 December 11, 2010

Educational!

My kids love this show. My 4 year-old knows all about a ton of different animals from watching it. It really is educational!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

Great kid show, the songs are actually not bad

It's cute, my brother has recently discovered it. I like the theme song to tell the truth, its catchy, I find myself dancing a little. It's not as irritating as most child shows. It's kinda cute, although I don't think Diego can sound like a cat by going "Meow" -he doesnt sound very animal like at all. But its cute when little kids do it. I must admit, Jake T. Auston isn't too bad of a voice actor for Diego, he's pretty spot on! Its kinda neat showing him trying to help animals, although... even though he has an older sister. Where's his parents? Why is he and his sister out alone? Dispite these questions its a okay show as I said before. But why does Diego pick up and play with the animals, when they could be dangerous, this can not be done in the wild. I have to wonder why everything must come to life all the time, and animals don't talk.. but its a kids show so I shouldn't bash it too harshly. What irritates me more than the show itself is the people that hate it just for the sake of hating it. Like making up true-to-stupid things like "He cusses" "Diego's gay" "he killed a man" ..... guys, please. I would still let my brothers watch this, but the 'going streight up to insanly wild animals' is a no-no.
Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios September 19, 2010

e.g. Perfect for my sister

she really loves this show and so do i, i think this is perfect for my 6 year old sister
Parent of a 4 year old Written bydixee7 November 10, 2009

parents beware

I have become increasingly concerned about the content of Diego. i have seen many inaccuracies in the educational information portrayed. But most recently i was very disturbed by the Ana the Anaconda episode where Deigo needed to not only track an anaconda snake, but pick it up, pet it like a puppy and carry it around his neck. my 4 year old and i live in the Mohave desert, snakes are a common animal found here and it seemed irresponsible of the program to sow something that is so dangerous in real life situation. It's one thing to use imagintive play for learning in some situations, but something as dangerous as approaching a snake should never be used as a teaching tool without also including safety. 3 and 4 year olds cant tell the difference between a dangerous snake and a non-poisonous snake. i am really disappointed with this show.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written bycmtmom January 24, 2009

My children love it.

My children are big fans of Diego and Dora. My oldest (4) loves answering the questions and jumping and walking like the animals. My youngest (2) is just now starting to understand the questions but he still loves watching the show.
Adult Written byannsanch April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

An exiting preschool show that will please very young

My I ask you a question?Does your baby want fun?And knows Spanish?And loves animals?Well this show is the right show for him or her.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

I Hate it But GREAT for little kids.

Teaches little kids to help save the rainforest. But when Baby Jaguar's growl was stolen by the skinny monkeys scared my baby brother out the door. He wouldn't speak for a week because he was afraid the Bo Bo twins would steel his voice.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypaul334 February 20, 2015

Dora's sequel contains even more sexual refrences

Go Diego Go! is about a man named Diego who is a registered sex offender that is trying to get back on his feet. When he gets a job as a paralegal at a law firm, he frequently sexually and physically abuses his fellow co-workers. Contains graphic nudity as well as heavy swearing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 29, 2014

Very educational

This show is almost as educational as school.But now that I'm older I realize how annoying that show is.But for younger audiences it's enjoyable and they can learn all about animals.You can also learn a few Spanish terms from this show.It also encourages younger audiences to help animals.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Go to hell, Diego!

A spin off of DORA THE EXPLORER? Please tell me your joking. It may be better than the original, but it's still crap. Bad animation, bad songs, bad acting, bad storyline, bad characters. BAD! BAD! DAD! Please avoid this show like the flu!
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written byagouti-rat April 20, 2014

Calling all animal rescuers.

Great for siblings to watch together. Pre schoolers and reception kids love it. Expect lots of animal rescue games after watching. Just over 20 minutes an episode.
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014

Loved it when I was 3. Although kids would soon grow out of it by 7.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014

LEARNING

I think Diego should go and die in a hole

This show is worse than Dora The Explorer and Diego teaches the same thing just like Dora does, Dora and Diego both teach kids how to speak spainish to everybody on tv and annoy everybody oh man I want to kill Diego and Dora with a knife and then I will be happy yeah Diego sucks and I hope he dies in a hole and the score Im giving Go Diego Go is 10/100 just stay away from this rubbish and watch Noddy or Pingu instead those 2 shows had better Role models than this stupid show
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2014

NO DIEGO NO!

I WISH THIS FAT PIECE OF POO WOULD GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! I AM SICK OF HEARING THIS ANNOYING CRAP COME ON EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE TV! HIS NOSE IS tiny, HIS HEAD IS BIGGER THAN 3 FULL SIZED COCONUTS, HIS FACE IS UGLIER THAN A BABOONS BUTT, AND ID RATHER WATCH MY GRANDMA SLEEP ALL DAY THAN SEE THIS MORON DANCE AROUND ON A SCREEN ALL DAY! AND THEY ALWAYS SOLVE THE PROBLEM TO, THEY CAN NEVER MAKE THE PROBLEMS AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT TRICKY! IT ANNOYS ME!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 22, 2013

Bad spin off of an even worse show.

Go Diego Go is unacceptably bad, but only a tiny bit better than Dora. There is still nothing good about it though. All i'm saying is that Dora is a tad bit worse. It's annoying, choppy animation, and unlikeable characters. The theme song is just gay and so are the characters. It's only a tad bit better than Dora, but I still hate it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 12, 2013

A terrible idea to begin with.

Are you kidding me? A spin-off of DORA?! That is one of the worst ideas EVER. Why would you make a crappy spin-off of another show that sucks? Is Nick Jr stupid? Anyways, this show is so annoying. It's not as horrible as Dora, but it's still very gay. Anyways, screw Go Diego Go.