All member reviews for Good Luck Charlie

Well-rounded Disney sitcom offers wholesome fun to families.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybones20110 June 12, 2011

Fairly Decent for Disney

Good Luck Charlie, I must say, is actually fairly decent for a Disney show. Although, it is very corny is most ways, it's not as bad as Shake it Up. It's a cute show but the humor isn't as cute. Isn't PJ supposed to be BJ (Bob Jr.)? That question rang through my head a couple times. The show is 90% innocent. It's not that bad in most ways.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrblue91 June 11, 2011

Appropriate for 9 and above

I am surprised that commonsense media rated this show to be appropriate for 7 year olds. There is a good amount of sexual content and sexual jokes. The show is great for mature kids 9 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygameaddictwn June 4, 2011

A comedy about a family adjusting to their newborn sister

Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

Alright, hold up. Some iffy stuff here.

Sexual jokes, such as "Have fun, but not too much, we have enough kids already". Jokes like that should not be made on a kids show. There was some iffy moments. "I made Charlie, so I made that painting." "Well by that logic, I made that painting too." They don't say sex, but its easy to figure out what they're talking about. Also, what the hell?! WHY are Teddy and P.J. posing as their parents to get Gabe out of trouble? Bad influence. But I DO like how Teddy says stuff like "Why can't we just do it because we love them?" Positive messages. Do parties because you love your family. I also like how the kids help out with Charlie, however I do not like the stuff Gabe pulls. What he did to get a new bike was ridiculous.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytv show June 1, 2011

Definetly Watch

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Relates to a real family!!
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2011

Boring.

How is this funny?
Teen, 14 years old Written byemily101998 May 21, 2011

The best Disney Show

Good Luck Charlie is an absolutely amazing show. For once, it's not a show that not about singing/dancing/acting !!! Its really funny and the characters go through alot of relatable situations. The whole cast is great. I highly recommend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 21, 2011

Awsome tv show

This show is perfect for all ages, and Charlie is so cute
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

Cute, Clean, Comedy!

Good for all ages! A show familys will want to watch together! Beats hannah montana, and shake it up any day! It shows how close their family is and how everyone is working together to help with their new arrival charlie!
Teen, 17 years old Written bysilly_samsters May 11, 2011

Perfect for everyone

I love this show and I am 17. This show is very funny and entertaning. I would let my child watch this because it has nothing wrong with it, and it is just a good family show.
Parent of a 4, 11, and 12 year old Written byv-girl May 11, 2011
My kids and I loved this show!
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byEllitig family April 27, 2011

how good luck charlie is funny

love it because it is hilarious because there are a lot of jokes that are for kids not grown ups and they are funny (age 8) characters are funny and my favorite character is Teddy because she has good friends and I like how she's funny and has funny teachers. (age 10)
Teen, 15 years old Written bySockifySocks April 25, 2011

about 6 or 7 year olds and older

The show is designed for kids and parents, there are some things that kids shouldn't get like in one episode when there driving a guy flips them off in the car in front of them (don't see it) and then they say, look hes saying we're #1. Pretty good family show
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2011
i think Teddy (bridget mindler) dresses innapropiatly sometimes, tight pants and shirts. her clothes are tight. other than that it's okay
Adult Written bymissria April 18, 2011

awesome

this is a really good disney show, its shows the parents being PARENTS and not their kid's best friend. It still has some elements that probably wouldn't ever happen in real life, but its more realistic than the other shows. The only thing I don't like is that PJ is portrayed as not very smart, and sometimes the other siblings take advantage of him. Not a huge issue. Amy and Bob are high school sweethearts and still love each other, which is awesome. Great show, let your kids watch it.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

A very good show

In some of the more recent episodes there are mild sex references, like talking about how the father hasn't had the "talk" with the son, and whenever the father says "doing it", the mother clarifies by saying exactly what they were doing. In another episode, the daughter says "Don't have too much fun. There are enough kids in this family already". Personally, I think that Disney added these types of jokes in for the older crowd, knowing the younger ones wouldn't understand it anyway. Besides this minor problem, I personally think it is a great "family" style show. Plot lines are entertaining for thr young and old.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 15, 2011

Mild sexual content but overall good show

Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2011
I love bridget mendler. I think she is a great girl. This show is amazing. I could watch it all blazing day, all my family watches it. :)
Parent of a 7 year old Written byhectorin April 10, 2011

Perfect for 5 and up kids

bob and amy duncan kiss in some episodes and is very good
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 9, 2011

One of the best disney comedies

Really good messages and a show that some families might be able to relate too. A lot of relationship problems are feeded into it. Sex jokes are tossed around, but are minor enough to not give little kid's any idea on what they're talking about. The acting is good, and it actually makes you laugh, unlike most comedy t.v. shows.