All member reviews for Good Luck Charlie

Well-rounded Disney sitcom offers wholesome fun to families.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySockifySocks April 25, 2011

about 6 or 7 year olds and older

The show is designed for kids and parents, there are some things that kids shouldn't get like in one episode when there driving a guy flips them off in the car in front of them (don't see it) and then they say, look hes saying we're #1. Pretty good family show
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2011

A very good show

In some of the more recent episodes there are mild sex references, like talking about how the father hasn't had the "talk" with the son, and whenever the father says "doing it", the mother clarifies by saying exactly what they were doing. In another episode, the daughter says "Don't have too much fun. There are enough kids in this family already". Personally, I think that Disney added these types of jokes in for the older crowd, knowing the younger ones wouldn't understand it anyway. Besides this minor problem, I personally think it is a great "family" style show. Plot lines are entertaining for thr young and old.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 15, 2011

Mild sexual content but overall good show

Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2011

I love bridget mendler. I think she is a great girl. This show is amazing. I could watch it all blazing day, all my family watches it. :)
Parent of a 7 year old Written byhectorin April 10, 2011

Perfect for 5 and up kids

bob and amy duncan kiss in some episodes and is very good
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 9, 2011

One of the best disney comedies

Really good messages and a show that some families might be able to relate too. A lot of relationship problems are feeded into it. Sex jokes are tossed around, but are minor enough to not give little kid's any idea on what they're talking about. The acting is good, and it actually makes you laugh, unlike most comedy t.v. shows.
Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2011

hilarious

Funny show for everybody. Some mild flirting when it comes to the older teens. Great Show
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2011

Its not really a great big deal for tweens but is a little to mature for kids under ten year of age.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

A pretty good show

Some episodes are inappropriate. Like Spencer was cheating on Teddy with a girl named Skylar who he claimed to be his cousin. Emit has a huge crush on Teddy and follows her around a lot. In one episode Teddy and PJ throw a party without their parents knowing. But is a good show anyway.
Kid, 10 years old March 6, 2011

good show,but some "jokes" are inapprorpaite for children

i love the show!!!!!!!!!! just they dont really watch there kids and in some instances amy (the mom) says to bob (the dad) "im thinking of a lot of names for you." but besides that overall a good show!
Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2011

great for tweens and up!

good tv shows but some inappropriate jokes. aimed at tweens and up, not 1-8 year olds!
Parent of a 8 year old Written byAidaizer February 17, 2011

The One

Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2011

Some inappropriate "jokes" for Disney

Ok, so musicprincess101 covered all the things that were inappropriate for Disney (like the 3 on the vacation episode) . Other than that, there are good role models and some positive messages. I think it's a really funny show (:
Teen, 16 years old Written byfunnybone 93 February 9, 2011

Stop all your complaining. The show's great!

Idk why this show is getting all bad reviews but I think Disney is trying to step it up a notch by making it relatable to more age groups and doing a very good job on it. All the concerns on here are " sexy" and if you haven't noticed all disney shows have a hug or a kiss every now and then. I think it's more like a re-make of full house if anything. Kudos to you Good Luck Charlie to one of the only good disney channel shows on right now( since suite life ended).
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2011

Not appropiate for little kids

O.K There is alot of inappropiate jokes in the beginning and end of the series. Oh yea, in the vacation episode P.J come running into the lobby looking naked ( had a snowboard to not show) but, if you look really closely he's wearing boxer shorts
Teen, 15 years old Written bythebeatlesgirl15 February 8, 2011

good for older kids, not the best for little kids

i love this show! im 15 and this is like one of the only shows i watch on disney....there are some sexual refrences that dont seem good for kids under 9, but everything else is really good and age appropriate......i find the sexual refrences funny, but they wouldnt be very good for young kids....but overall a very good show.
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2011

Perfect for kids of all ages and adults. Good for families to watch together.

I love it. I love how it is a normal family that kids can relate to, unlike other hows like Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2011

This is a funny show for everyone!!!!

My family and I love this show!!!! My friends and I laugh so hard!!!! This is a relly funny comedy for the the whole family!!!! But in some episodes it has some iffy stuff like going on a date or sometimes(like 1 or 2 episodes) there are kissing.
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011

Funny and Entertaining, but some inappropriate material...

I like this show and it is overall entertaining. I am in love with baby Charlie!!! She is super adorable. However, Good Luck Charlie has some imperfections. Inappropriate "jokes" are used (see musicprincess101's review) and sometimes words that are used aren't good for kids to use. Teddy is the main character and often is not a good role model, but she usually ends up doing the right thing. Other characters are not very good role models either, but most kids will know not to act like them. The messages come out as positive only half the time. I rate this show 3 stars, and an iffy for kids 10. I think the age that it is appropriate is kids ages 11+.
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011

Good for kids over age 8, but no younger

I think Good Luck Charlie is super funny! But I still agree with musicprincess101 about the inappropriate "jokes" not being good for young veiwers. Other than that it's aswome. ;-)