All member reviews for Good Luck Charlie

Well-rounded Disney sitcom offers wholesome fun to families.

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymovie-watcher January 14, 2011
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2011

Heheh

extremely funny show! but theres always an unrealistic ending
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

I'd say the age appropriatte is 8+

It's a great show very funny! But... One time I heard Teddy (the teenager girl) tell her parents before they left to go on a date this, "Have fun but not too muchf fun, we have enough kids already!" And there is a bit of kissing- I mean that's fine I just think you need to include it in the description.
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

one thousand thumbs up

This show is just cute. ITs so funny I love it. I love how funny charlie is like when she got her new bed she didnt like it and when they took it away she was clapping. And they trashed a store. BEst part of that episode. I hope everyone watches it !
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2010

perfect for ages above six and okay of the age of five

this show is just perfect for children for above the age of 6 its ok for a 5 year old 4 i don't think so there is kissing i seen two episodes with nudity one has not come out yet one is the baseball episode even though it was covered but still who wants your child seeing that i like the show its just not for small children some episodes are.
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2010

Surprisingly good

The first time I saw the commercial I was like "give me a break." And soon when the show aired I was wrong. It's actually pretty good! It's really hard to explain but it's just a really good show how it's about growing up. There is no bad ro-modeling or anything it's actually the total opposite. It's a great show to watch with the whole family- but maybe not what dads might enjoy....
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2010

Good show

I think the show is pretty good. I think Teddy is nice and funny, I like it when she raps about Spencer. I think it's a nice show that you can laugh at. I'm serious, every episode I at least laugh once. It's good family clean fun, and I think Charlie is really cute. A good show that you can get a laugh out of.
Teen, 13 years old Written byselenagomezfan64 December 26, 2010
What's wrong with disney channel I mean they use a baby to get lot's of viewers.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe green guy December 21, 2010

cool show

i loved from the start another show disney has mastered
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2010

Sigh... At leat they put in a cute baby.

Where to begin? This is a pretty original idea, but the jokes and plots can be very old. The though of making a survival guide for your baby sister is not yet taken, and the way it is done is pretty original too. Still, the show just got on my nerves sometimes. All in all, I'm in it for the cute baby.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly December 9, 2010

love it

Love it! So cute and sweet! My sister loves it!
Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2010

Pretty good TV show, but definitley not TV_G

Its pretty good, but innapropriate for a disney show (they show a guys butt on the big screen only covered by two #1 fingers and some other stuff like that). I just think its obnockious sometimes.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 November 27, 2010

awesome show

This is a great show and probably the best on Disney Channel. I mean, it's the most relatable. Most kids have families like this with sibling rivalry, feeling left out at times, parents having an occasional fight, and trying to do what's best for your family. Like, seriously....most kids don't have a double life. Most kids aren't on a sketch comedy show. Most kids aren't wizards. (or try NO ONE) Most kids aren't on a dance show. Most kids don't live on a cruise ship or fancy hotel. Most kids don't have a vampire for a babysitter. (AGAIN WITH THE NO ONE) Most kids have a normal family though!!!!!! This show is funny because it's relatable!!
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2010

Great Family Show

This show is one of the best shows on Disney, and is perfect for families. My mom and I both enjoy watching it and it's pretty funny.
Teen, 14 years old Written byquesox3 November 18, 2010

GOOD ENOUGH :)

I like this show. This show is famil friendly too.The lines are LOL!example:the episode"Quikky Chik" at the end was LMAO when Amy told the women she was in MUSIC AND ME said,"well stick them down your meaty thighs".This show is the best,nothing bad but its ok!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamlovesbtr November 9, 2010

just ok

this show is ok. hate bridgit mendler tho.
Adult Written bygood guy November 3, 2010

great

i ;love this show it is truly funny i dont know why all the bad reviews i love teddy and the fights betwene gabe and his crush are hystarical ye theirs not many bad things i can say about it
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010
I Agree That This Is AMAZING.My Parants Hate Disney Channel.By Hate I Mean Abselutley Hate.But No They Like It Thanks To This Show.Very Good.Good For Ages 8+
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2010

My longest review. MUST READ!

Good Luck Charlie is an awesome show. Don't listen to any of the parent reviews on this website. Have you noticed in some reviews parents misspell simple words like "awesome"? I bet they just want people to believe them. Anyway, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY REVIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE! If you do you may be missing out on a great TV show and not even know it. I am seirous. Some of these reviews might be from boys and they would probally hate this show more than anyone else. Believe me. IT IS AWESOME. Please listen to my reivew. Charlie is so cute and adorable. How can you not love her. Gabe is cute. I love him. Teddy would be a great friend to have, but I would be to young. P.J. I also cute but he is to old for me. Again, WATCH THIS SHOW. IF YOU DON'T YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING! (Ascuse my spelling. It is not my thing. Only half a month ago I learned to spell "awesome" not "awsome" Thank you) Thanks for reading this review. Check out my other reviews too!