All member reviews for Good Luck Charlie

Well-rounded Disney sitcom offers wholesome fun to families.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysamlovesbtr November 9, 2010

just ok

this show is ok. hate bridgit mendler tho.
Adult Written bygood guy November 3, 2010

great

i ;love this show it is truly funny i dont know why all the bad reviews i love teddy and the fights betwene gabe and his crush are hystarical ye theirs not many bad things i can say about it
Kid, 8 years old October 18, 2010

I Agree That This Is AMAZING.My Parants Hate Disney Channel.By Hate I Mean Abselutley Hate.But No They Like It Thanks To This Show.Very Good.Good For Ages 8+
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2010

My longest review. MUST READ!

Good Luck Charlie is an awesome show. Don't listen to any of the parent reviews on this website. Have you noticed in some reviews parents misspell simple words like "awesome"? I bet they just want people to believe them. Anyway, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY REVIEWS ON THIS WEBSITE! If you do you may be missing out on a great TV show and not even know it. I am seirous. Some of these reviews might be from boys and they would probally hate this show more than anyone else. Believe me. IT IS AWESOME. Please listen to my reivew. Charlie is so cute and adorable. How can you not love her. Gabe is cute. I love him. Teddy would be a great friend to have, but I would be to young. P.J. I also cute but he is to old for me. Again, WATCH THIS SHOW. IF YOU DON'T YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING! (Ascuse my spelling. It is not my thing. Only half a month ago I learned to spell "awesome" not "awsome" Thank you) Thanks for reading this review. Check out my other reviews too!
Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2010

A delight for everyone

This show is by far the best Disney Channel show ever!! I mean, this show is so funny, I saw my Dad laughing up a storm. One concern of mine is that the themes of the episodes can be just like every other corny Disney Channel show. But the comedy just makes it more entertaining. I suggest you listen very carefuly to the show, because every once in a while, there is a hilarious joke. So WATCH IT!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2010

PLEASE WATCH!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! WATCH IT!
Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2010

awesome for 7+

i love that show. i think that it's a good thing that teddy is trying to give charlie tips about growing up. its hilarious!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2010

good show

I like this show and I find nothing wrong with it
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever August 23, 2010

Cute, Fun Loving, Heart Warming Show,!

Great show Love it! Charlie is just too cute! And the show gives a positive messages. Defiantly recommend it to anyone 5 out of 5!
Teen, 14 years old Written byreviewgirl13 August 12, 2010

A clean show for kids

Good Luck Charlie is about a family of 5 who has recently grown to a family of six. The three kids often have to look after their new baby sister, Charlie, and trouble often comes along the way but they work together to solve issue. Good Luck Charlie is a clean show. Teddy, the teenage daughter, likes a boy and in the first episode she calls him "hot", but that's about it. The show has good role models and messages. There's usually a lesson learned in each episode while still making it enjoyable for kids to watch. Overall, Good Luck Charlie is very clean and kids will enjoy watching it.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byroyalblue246 August 9, 2010

Don't watch this show it is lame!

Lame and so not funny my kids hate it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDamon Lover August 6, 2010

Great for 10+

I find nothing at all wrong with this show. The only comment that might be iffy is when Teddy says "Don't have to much fun, we have enough kids already." And as far as the role models, it's supposed to be a comedy...
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoftballlover August 2, 2010

Love it.....

I really liked this show. And I also quit watching Disney show because they were corny. I found this one to be great!
Kid, 8 years old August 1, 2010

puting the Charlie in danger is a no go

I think its funny in some episodes but when they put the baby in danger like when P.J swaps babies or when Charlie craws through the cat door is not good.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2010

Cute Show...Not as Corny as other Disney Sitcoms..

It's definitely cute..sometimes corny sometimes silly but almost always adorable, cute, and sweet. I enjoy watching this show. There isn't anything to be worried about when you get to the inappropriate content - I mean, it IS Disney. This show has up and coming Disney Girl Bridgit Mendler, who also doubles as a singer with the show's catchy theme song and another song for an upcoming Tinker Bell movie (of course for Disney). This girl is quite a talented actress and the acting theme for this show is quirky yet lovable. You should check out the show because I think some adults may like it and it could create a bond with you and your children. The episode always comes with a lesson, so it's a good learning experience. Check it out - I don't think you'll regret it.
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Cute show, appropriate for all ages

This show is appropriate for all ages and has sparked my little sister and I since when it first premiered.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2010

LOVE IT!

i love this show! my mom does too...i think its a really good show and it teaches what its like to be a teen. anyway, i love this show! :-)
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2010

One of the best disney shows i've seen yet! I turned by back on disney shows about a year ago, but when I came across this one, it seemed like a very funny and quirky show. Love it!
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2010

So funny!!

I ? this show!!! Its hilarious, even my parents love it!!