All member reviews for Good Luck Charlie

Well-rounded Disney sitcom offers wholesome fun to families.

Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2012

Funny with a positive message

It is a very funny show, one of my favorites on Disney. It's really nothing like any other show. It talks about teen dramas and a large- and strange family. The show always has a good message in the end, without being boring! A lot of jokes are sexual and bad but most young kids won't get them. The show itself is actually about the teenage girl not Charlie. I think lots of kids even some adults will like this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s July 8, 2012

This is quality TV that people remember!

Out of all the Disney Channel shows, this is the one I actually enjoy. It's funny and sends good messages to families. Enjoyable for kids and adults!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHEYpca July 7, 2012

Some jokes that little kids wont get

Its a great show! The thing is I want it to be on a different channel though :/ I think it needs to be on ABC or ABC Family, something like that. Because I am so sick of waiting for "Good Luck Charlie" to be on... Well I wouldn't mind waiting, but on Disney Channel they play the most crappiest shows EVER. Plus most older kids like in their teens or whatever watch Disney Channel for one reason, GOOD LUCK CHARLIE! and I don't think they wanna watch "Austin and Ally" and other shows on that network. Plus on "Good Luck Charlie" they say some sexual "jokes" that younger kids wont get. (For example) Amy Duncan: "When your dad and I first dated we......" Gabe Duncan: "We what?" Amy Duncan: ".......Played Checkers.....Lots and lots of checkers" and another example is one kid says "Don't have too much fun, we have enough kids" and younger kids won't get the jokes. This might be a little to inappropriate, but Amy Duncan must have never head about birth control counting the amount of kids she has lol.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2012

review

Lots and lots of hidden sexual innuendo (i.e dont have to much fun, you have already have too many kids!)
Parent Written byTorry April 22, 2012

Great Show!

Finally something clean that parents can watch with their children without being annoyed. This is a fantastic show, and unlike a lot of other Disney shows, the dialog lacks korny puns and is actually very funny.
Educator and Parent Written bymrandrelicious April 5, 2012

Enjoy it

This is the best familiar program I have ever met on Tv. Watch it and enjoy yourselves.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymchristine December 28, 2011

Great Children's Show about Family Dynamics - Highly Recommended

I have this weird thing that for some reason, I watch Disney Channel excessively when I visit my grandmother's house. This was on, so I decided to try and tolerate it. I could more than tolerate it - the acting was better than most Disney shows and it was funny. That little girl was precious, and Bridgit Mendler is very, very pretty without resorting to trashy clothes and over done make-up. Jason Dolley was funny, but my favorite was Gabe (Bradley Steven Perry) who was VERY convincing as the annoyed middle child... the one without blonde hair. I hope to see him elsewhere. Plus, the parents actually have a role in their children's lives - not something you usually see on sitcoms today. Overall, I was impressed.
Teen, 17 years old Written byqt25 December 15, 2011

:I

its ok, but amy is annoying and always trying to become famous even though she has no talent and bob is an idiot.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2011

i couldn't believe it

umm in one episode, teddy and mrs dabney were driving and they see a guy in front of them. Teddy thinks he's using the "number one" gesture but he's not. Before mrs. dabney could tell, Teddy figured it out already. It's definetely a reference to the middle finger.
Kid, 9 years old April 4, 2010

I love Good Luck Charlie

I love it I've seen it like 15 times now it is truly a good tv show.
Kid, 12 years old June 16, 2013

If you guys have already heard, the show is getting cancelled in 2014! I like this show a lot!

I am sad to hear this show is getting cancelled, this is a very good show, I liked this show, I cannot tell the story, but the family is a good role model.
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2013

Great Family Show!

BEST SHOW ON DISNEY! This show is so funny, You'll literally explode! Better than the other TV garbage like Fanboy and ChumChum!
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2013

Great for the whole family.

I really like this show and great for the whole family. Charlie really reminds me of myself when I was a baby. It's a perfect show for the family to watch but their are a few things that are a bit of a problem. They sometimes say stuff like Dad: I haven't had the talk with PJ (18 year old boy) the talk. PJ: Im good. Also it's really nice to make video diaries to survive the family. 2. This show is not the rubbish that they show like drake and josh Eg: Drake is a boy who is 17 and kisses the girls anxiously. This show good luck charlie is really nice and I'm looking forward to see the movie.
Written byAnonymous June 2, 2013

Finally!!

This is the first good disney show. Even my 25 year old cousin watches it!! Not that much sexual talk and it is mild. Great show and great acting.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2013

The ideal family comedy

Good Luck Charlie is a great show for tweens, and is ok for older children too. The main character Teddy is a good role model for kids, and puts the value of education first.The whole family will enjoy watching it, because the adults have common moments most adults can realate to, as well as the kids. I just love the family connection, even though there is a tad bit of romanse between Teddy and her boyfriend. Totally watch this show! :)
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2012

Lovin the show!

I love this show! Y'all seem to kinda like it too but I only read some reviews. Y'all were right about some things.......... like how Teddy is the main character but not Charlie. Yeah I don't get that but its still a good show ya know...................
Kid, 12 years old October 21, 2012

Really the only great Disney show left

This is a great show for a family to watch. I am glad that there is finally a Disney show where no characters have any fame. The only character that my mom and I don't like is the mother, because she is very immature and all she seems to care about is being on tv. Other than that this is a perfect family show.
Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2012

Good luck charlie

Its so funny. You can watch with family or by yourself.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 13, 2012

Wish they focused more on family

Well, some episodes it does, which is cool, but sometimes they focus on Teddy s love life...and it's not really about Charlie, and what are they gonna do now that Toby is here? It's still called "Good Luck Charlie". Overall, it's a fine show.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlie.rainbow July 7, 2012

Love it!

Cute show! Great messages and positive role models! Really Funny :)