Kid reviews for Grease: You're the One That I Want

It's electrifying! Reality TV heads to Broadway.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

No reviews yetAdd your rating

I cant wait for next weeks SHOW!!

THE SHOW GREASE: YOUR THE THAT I WANT IS A COMPATION WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO BE BRODWAY STARS. AND TO GET THE LEADS OF DANNY AND SANDY THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE EPISOD WET BUT IT IS FUNNY AND SAD. THERE IS PEOPLE COMING FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD JUST FOR THE TO PARTS.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKat13 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynicolas April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Best Reality Show Ever!!!

I am a huge fan of Grease. I have seen the musical on stage six times and the movie too many times to count. When I heard about this, I couldn't wait! It didn't disappoint me. It has a similar concept to American Idol, but is completely different. Grease Academy worked the contestants hard and proved Broadway calls for more than just a singer. I really want Chad Doreck and Ashley Spencer to win. Chad is an amazing singer and dancer, and Ashley is great. This show is great for all ages who are fans of Grease. The judges are a lot nicer and more encouriging than American Idol and the contestants are great role moldels for kids because they never give up on their dreams.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Great Show!

I love this show! I recomend it to every one! Watch this!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsense1 April 9, 2008

it was a pretty good movie.

i loved the songs.

great show

this is a really cool show!! i would recommend it to you if u like grease or even if u dont!!!! it is a great show and i would recommend it to anyone!!!