All parent member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Adult Written byconcernedparent... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byspider_woman April 9, 2008

An addicting primtime drama thats fun for teenager and parents

Grey's anatomy is the one show i look forward to watching each week. It will have to be something really big to keep me from watching. grey's anatomy did feature some innappropriate material in the past but now in the third season they have gotten better. Nothing graphic was shown however, mabe making out but that's about the farthest they go. If your kid is squemish or easily frightened by blood, i do not reccomend this show. I look beyond the equivocal material and just enjoy the show for the funny and talented people in it.
Adult Written byKate813 April 9, 2008

Fantastic!

I love this show. I would say thta it depends on the kid who watches, but a general 15 or 16+ =)
Adult Written bymonicaxoxox April 9, 2008

this show is great but iffy for tweens(11-12)

i think greys anatomy is a great fun show. it is sexual though so i wouldn't be allowing 10 and 12 year old to be watching it but 13 and 14 years olds should be fine wathing if you know them. for anyone older than that the show should be fine.
Adult Written byMcGrey April 9, 2008

Love Grey's Anatomy Good for any 11-12 and older!!!

Thursday nights are graced with the presence of Grey's Anatomy! The awesome drama I watch with my whole family! Highly recommended!
Adult Written byVampireGirl April 9, 2008

AMAZING but if you want your child to watch watch with them!

I feel that the teenage population is getting more and more mature and I beleive that parents can decide if their children can handle this. If I were a child of 13 and watching this I would take in the mesage that drinking was bad, because you end up in bed with people you dont even know the name of. This show is engrossing and amazing, very touching. This is an amazing show which sadly is the highlight of my week even if it is a repeat i still want to see it. When your favorite character cries you feel like crying too. This pulls out emotions and watching it with someone you love can bring you closer. I know that on thursday night i invite my friends over and we order pizza and watch Grey's anatomy. This helps keep us together. Grey's Anatomy is the most amazing show ever.
Adult Written bybaby13 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymisledvampire April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever!!!!

I started watching this show with the very first episode and have been hooked ever since. I can't wait for Thursdays to come so I can see it. It has alot of different issues. There is a gay couple who run the bar across the street from the hospital. There is a lot of sexual stories, words, etc...you never see anyone have sex though. Great show!
Adult Written bypaper_monkey April 9, 2008

Love it!!!

I feel that this is one of the best shows since I was little! I am a 34 year-old, and I sometimes sit down with my ten-year-old and watch this amazing show. She loves it so much, and I'm glad that people can make shows that are appropriate for youngsters and adults. It deserves five stars!!!!!
Adult Written byIngrid922 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byip2uni April 9, 2008

BEST SHOW since Grey's on

Love it. can't wait till next season starts. Story line and all characters,,, can't beat!!
Adult Written byscottyhouston April 9, 2008

Cover's All The Social Issues

Love this show. It's so awesome and a true representation of so many social issues going on. This site lists the show as being on after "Desperate Housewives" on Sunday nights but it's actually on Thursday nights after "Ugly Betty".
Adult Written byloffer April 9, 2008