All member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Teen, 15 years old Written bylilpinkmuffinxo December 9, 2008

Amazing; Inappropriate

Personally, I love this show. Yes, it is inappropriate but honestly your kids know more than you think. Times have changed and the society around us has grown more inappropriate. If your kids go to dances, they probably dance rather sexually with boys. Don't get angry! It is not very sexual nor inappropriate. The most popular dance is known as grinding. But let me tell you they don't do the real thing, not even close. The grinding they do is not too sexual. But don't cut your child off from this show because it is too inappropriate. If they deny it, chances are they have seen worse and already know about worse. Besides this show is too good to miss! :]
Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 16, 2008

Luv it!

I love this show. The cast is fantastic and the plot too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAthena Keene May 6, 2011

BST DNM DRAMA SERIES EVER IN THE WHOLE WORD - A MUST WATCH

THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DRAMA SERIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i started watching this show when i was in 3rd grade and feel in love withthe characters and the mesages they had to learn. it toches my heart because i can relate to almost all the doctors in one way or another and sometimes even the patients. My favorite episode of all time is INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN- Season 2. And remember what i always say there is a certain mauturity level needed to handle all this heavy stuff. Not just the drinking and the sex- but the lessons learned. They are sometimes sad and hard to accept or realize. This show never fails to touch my heart.
Teen, 16 years old Written byyost820 April 9, 2008

Fanastic show, appropriate for 12+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byimateennotashhimed April 17, 2015

Really good for adults and for 13 year olds

I think is not a bad show and I really liked it. It shows sex and lesbian relationship scenes, so if you are not agree don't watch this with your kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeSweetie7534 July 12, 2011

Not a Family TV Show

This my favorite TV series! It's very unique and you'll always want to see the next episode. Although, be warned that sometimes it can be graphic and very sad. (I've cried before, and I'm 13!) Occasionally children, animals, and even babies die, people are sometimes shown suffering and sexual behavior may be a bit over the top for younger kids. But over all, very suspenseful show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrockybaby January 17, 2014

Great for mature teens!

As long as you are mature, then you can watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

some graphic images and some sexual content.some language.not for kids
Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2010

Perfect for adults... Not so much for kids...

I think that NO 6 year old should watch it. If the person watching it has expeirienced ALOT and mean have heard ALOT of swear words, then this is pretty OK for them. I watch it to study human anatomy (body) .
Teen, 15 years old Written bycbar04 June 20, 2015

Great for older teens

As an older teen, I think this show is great. There's plenty of sexual references, but that's just part of it. If your kid is mature enough to handle sexual references and plenty of blood, then consider letting them watch it. It's a fantastic show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBasak June 2, 2015

Great show with great messages

I just started watching it. I'd recommend it for 13+. I wouldn't understand the messages if i started watching it last year. There are good examples of friendships.
Teen, 13 years old Written byroaringriptide May 12, 2015

A Constant Cycle of the Same Plots

I started watching this show a few months ago and it was so addicting! I think if one just has to be mature about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byryblu December 11, 2014

Amazing for mature preteens/young teens

I'm 13 and my honors biology teacher recommended we watch the show to understand the fundamentals of basic anatomy and I got hooked! I have been watching ever since. I think that it is a great show for mature kids 12+. It has quite a bit of sexual content, but kids these days know more than you think, they've seen it before, besides that it is the perfect show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaboy26 October 30, 2014

terrific for everyone

This show does start off a bit iffy, because it starts off with a one night stand but there isn't anything being shown. In this show there are nudity but you can only see from the back, the characters don't swear as much they say the words "d**k,p***ed and b***h, the characters drink often at the end of a lot of episodes and one character's father is a drunk. The surgeries these characters do are graphic and show a lot, so it's not for the squeamish... There are some great messages although they are based in examples including one about cheating on a test and the effects of how bad it is, and there are some things that young and older teens will relate to.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2014

Good Series for Mature Children

This TV Show is my favorite TV Show of all times... My parents let me watch this TV Show because they know I'm mature enough to take the context... It's inappropriate in the way that it talks a lot about sex (nothing explicit shown)
Teen, 15 years old Written bylafaue July 8, 2014

Intense and Original

I love Grey's Anatomy- it's easily my favorite drama. Meredith Grey is, in my opinion, an excellent role model- as are all the characters. Grey's teaches a lot about second chances, overcoming obstacles, destiny, and even medicine. Although, some of the material is meant for more mature audiences. There's quite a bit of drinking and swearing. The surgeries can be graphic, too. A lot of the characters sleep around and there are some intimate bedroom scenes- all very tasteful. Multiple cases (patients) are also of that nature and can be too mature for most kids. The show can also be emotionally traumatizing-several important and beloved characters die, usually dramatically and suddenly (anyone who's watched it knows exactly what I mean). However, I believe that the adult content pales in comparison to the positives. It's great for teens, but definitely not for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatkam99 July 3, 2014

Amazing show! (But not for the under age 14 group)

If you and/or your child are aged 14 and up this is an amazing television series! I am 14 years old and I watch it every week with my mom. (Its our bonding thing). Be prepared for lots of sex. No nudity is actually shown (besides lingerie) but everyone doctor is sleeping with some other doctor. There is also a lot of gore and blood considering they are surgeons in a hospital setting. Violence is at a minimum, but till a tad. Swearing is light (Only the mild ones, nothing like f*ck though). And considering they are adults, they have alcohol, but not too much influence. Also be prepared for an edgy drama that will keep you wanting more! The plot twists and throwbacks are so clever it makes the show so addicting! It's my all time favourite TV series.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2014

the surgerys are very intense
Teen, 15 years old Written byworkhardbookhard May 20, 2014

Love, Love, Love

This show is a MUST if you love doctor things and background things going o! I started watching this with my grandma when i was about 12, but as the show progressed it had more sex scenes and more drama and less OR time. Yes, it does have drinking in i, but they are of age. During the sex scenes i don't think it is too inappropriate because you can t see anything, you just get the hint.
Teen, 13 years old Written byannabel_gwin April 15, 2014

My Favorite Show

I personally love medical shows, because I want to be a doctor, but this show is so good, and even though there are so many characters, it is easy to follow all of the story line. I hated the first episode, but my friends made me watch the next few episodes and I became hooked. Now I look forward to every thursday for a new episode