All member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Medical soap is gripping -- and occasionally graphic.

Teen, 17 years old Written bytrigga July 25, 2016

Watched 2 seasons in 2 days

I love this show! It has drama, sadness, friendship, and teaches life leasind
Adult Written byFroggy1 July 10, 2016

Best show on planet earth

This is definitely my all time favorite show. They do a great job of distributing storylines and introducing new characters. Most shows I don't like new characters because I don't know them and I just want to watch the characters who have been there all along. This isn't true about Grey's I find that I've come to like the new characters almost as much as I like the originals! I will say that this show has a lot of sexual themes. It doesn't over do it, however as long as your child is aware of it and mature enough to watch it then they will be fine. There is about as much gore and intensity as you would expect in a hospital drama. I for one have shed a gazillion tears over this show. All in all, a must watch for drama lovers.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjimmyth1 July 7, 2016

Greys

Great show. I know many people including myself who aspire to be surgeons after watching this show. It is truly a great job to have a goal for. Shows the relationship between doctors while being thorough in the medical portion of things. Great show to watch just maybe not with people you are relacted to because it can get kind of awkward.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLexx001199 July 5, 2016

Awesome show!

This show contains drama, comedy, and it can be intense. I wouldn't recommend it to younger teens because there are many refrences to sex . In addition, there are tons of surgeries with blood and stuff. Overall, its AMAZING show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAudrey V. July 1, 2016

Great show, very emotional, but I would give it 4.5 stars if i could

This show is one of my favorite shows of all time. The characters are so deep and evolved, and the plot line is great. It is a very soapy show, and the later seasons all start to get a bit old. I started watching this show when I was 12. Some of the season finales can be very violent and emotional. There are many deaths in this show, including deaths of characters that many viewers have formed a strong emotional bond to. Many people will be heartbroken after these deaths. There isn't very much sex in the series, but there are references and suggestions. A lot of problems in the show are plausible in real life, and the solutions aren't always black and white. All of the characters are flawed, but as a whole they are a family. Also, this is a surgery show. You see blood and guts as well as those who have recently lost a loved one. Some of the characters have sketchy backgrounds and have made choices they spend a lot of screen time fixing. This show only has "minor swear words." There is drinking and violence, but there is never actual sex. You also never see anyone doing drugs but there is mention of it. Overall, this is a great show, but in the process of watching it again I realized that a lot of things went over my head the first time. I can't wait for season 12!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThefirstsupreme June 8, 2016

Good for any age above 12.

This is a great show. I'm on season 3 and so far at the end of every episode there is something positive said. YES, there is lots of sexual relationships, but if you understand what it is, I don't see what the big deal is, but that depends on the person. It's very educating, you learn a lot, and for anyone who's thinking of going into anything medical, this is great! You can learn a lot more about the medical field, etc. it's overall a very great show, and fine for a teenager, as long as your mature and understand what's going on. ALSO there's lots of blood (you see surgeries), so if your sensitive towards that, Greys may not be the best show for you.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAshley39369 June 6, 2016

Awesome

This show is so awesome. I think it's perfect for 15 and up, by then we know what is happening, it's not like it's bad for us to know that kind of stuff. I also like how it tells detail with the illness, you can learn from that.
Kid, 12 years old May 16, 2016

AMAZING SHOW!!!

This show has given me lots of education about the real world and has taught me to stand up for myself. Eventhought the show has lots of swearing and quite a bit of sexual relations and ideas a
Teen, 13 years old Written byaliceboyd May 12, 2016

REALLY great show for middle school and up.

I started watching this show when I was 11, and I loved it. It is one of my favorites. It is very sad, and shows some sex, drinking, and language, but is overall a beautiful show. I think that anyone in middle school or above should watch. It has really great messages about life, and is very relate able.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2016

Mature, yet amazing!

This show is very addicting and certainly not for young teens or kids. It is very intense. Yet, also very intriguing.
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2016

grey's anatomy

it is the best show but it has sex in it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTess Fleser May 10, 2016

Amazing show

highly recomend
Teen, 13 years old Written byjk7231 May 9, 2016

One of the best

No one younger than 13 should watch the show it has mature themes. But it does have good messages and characters. One of my all time favorites.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTess1928 April 30, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilly03 April 24, 2016

Awesome show!!!

this show is awesome. by far the best show I have ever watched. Also, it may be rated on Netflix TV-14, but I think it should be PG-13. This show would probably be for people who have learned about sex/drugs/drinking before, and know what it is.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjasmine1100 April 12, 2016

Great Show!

I've always wanted to go into some sort of Medicine when I leave school, this show has made it stronger. It shows the reality of people who have just finished medical school and become Interns and what life in the Hospital is really like. Although there is relationships between co-workers which could be deemed inappropriate the show overall is really good and it is very inclusive as is shows members of all races, religions and sexualities. Some scenes may be too graphic for younger children such as surgery, deaths, childbirth and there is occasional drinking and sex (nothing is shown on screen apart from the characters kissing in underwear but you can hear noises)
Teen, 13 years old Written byConno1771 March 29, 2016

Great show

This show is one of the best shows out there. Although there may be some gruesome scenes, and very mild love scenes, and one of the characters is a former drug addict, I think it's fine for ages 12+ and 9+ with parental guidance.
Adult Written byAsh111 March 29, 2016
As a surgical medical drama, there are many tragedies and emergencies. With this comes the blood and slight gore of tramas, emergencies, and surgery. There is a lot if sex throughout every episode. Peoples marriages are broken up, scandals, one night stands, etc. Also, during the sex scenes many moaning sounds are often made. No nudity is ever shown; however, it is always strongly implied and made a very big part of the show when someone has had sex with another character. There is much alcohol use in the show along with problems of alcoholism. Language is pretty mild, but is sometimes used more than necessary.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMe_GlorGlor March 16, 2016