Medical soap is gripping -- and occasionally graphic.

Teen, 15 years old Written byemily_horace February 16, 2017
Teen, 13 years old Written bytatianatrinidad January 16, 2017

Amazing show

This show, contrary to what said on the full review, has great role models. Remember, these are doctors who are saving lives and one of their best traits is that they will often do the impossible to save their patients. Yes, there are some sed scenes. Very very very few are actually showing something, but even then it's minimal. Most of the time it's just implied like them closing the door or one character takes off their shirt and they kiss. That's all to it. I recommend this show 100% and I wouldn't watch it because you think there's too much sex. If you're mature then you should be fine at 12-13 years old.
Parent Written byAllison F. January 15, 2017
Teen, 14 years old Written byLaurenK04 January 13, 2017

Dramatic but awesome

Very Dramatic medical tv show. Sexual references, and sex but no nudity. Alcohol and blood. Even with these, it is an AMAZING show, and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAishS December 27, 2016

I love it

I really do love this show. Yes there are some references to sex and natures o that sort but it is a good show for mature children. I started watching it at 12 and being mature, you should be fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGrace4455 December 6, 2016

Great Show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byalexisppayne December 4, 2016
I feel like Grey's Anatomy would be good for anyone who's 12+ as long as they have parent's permission and are mature enough to handle some of the scenes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMsurette December 3, 2016

Very interesting show, but don't watch if sensative!!

I'm an eighth grader who absolutely loves this show. In fact, tons of the girls in my class all watch this show and it's always really fun to all talk about the show together and all of our opinions on the characters and patients. However some of the situations that go on in the show that I feel can sorta ruin some people's innocence, so if you're a mature teen above age thirteen, about the age of an eighth grader, who also can deal with watching SPOILER (nearly every character dying with tons of gore plus a lot of sex), then you'll love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byJessaBea November 28, 2016

Grey's Anatomy

I think 14 years old is the perfect age for a people so they are able to start watching this show it's also helps kids realize what doctors actually do and yes it does have some inappropriate language sometimes but there is inappropriate language do the real life and around teenagers all the time so I did not see a problem with that
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2016

I love it

If your child is not afraid of blood, this is perefect. This show has inspired me to become a doctor because I relized how much doctors can help. There are some inappropriate scenes, but if your child is mature it is fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiberkes November 1, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byjyaros October 31, 2016

Greys Anatomy is seriously the best tv show every made

I was watching a netflex tv serious and there was no doubt in my mind that i won't come to love a show as much as i did with that serious. As the serious was ending i had to find another show so i won't every finish the season and wait for the new season to come out. I chose Greys Anatomy as my second net flex series. From the very beginning, i found the show to be very intense and bloody and intriguing and knowing merideth and derek was the cherry on the top. I found my self on the 4th season when i was one the 1 season when i turned on the show. Ive never been this intrigued in a show before. Finding my self buying fan shirts and watching it on every electronic i had even if the electronic was difficult. Ive been found a tv couple to be so adorably cute as merder. Im not watching a show I'm watching an amazing group of people making me feel like a hospitable is completely safe. Of course merder is no words!!! my love for them is my love for my animals or a love for a child. You should watch this show for these reasons you won't be living if you don't its intriguing lovable funny captivating shocking addicting exciting and HOLY CRAP a family Watch this show, the friendships, the couples, the drama. You feel like you are apart of the show. now for many people it might be easy to cry while watching a show but if you know me, i don't cry for anything, people say i have no feelings. let me tell you that when derek got into a crash and died during a fricken dream that merideth had in season 4, I WAS TEARING UP OVER A DREAM AND WHEN DENNY DIED I WAS DYING!! WATCH THIS SHOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Parent of a 13 and 15 year old Written byVery cautious mother October 24, 2016

Not for children but good drama.

Includes lots of sexuality, straight and gay. Pushes a the liberal political agenda often enough that I really want to stop watching, but the storylines are good, so I just can't stop watching. Definitely not for young minds.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBambi007 October 22, 2016

Saddest best show ever

So greys anatomy is about an intern Merideth grey, who goes through the challenges of life and becoming a great doctor. There is a little bit of swearing, like H-ll, female dog or slu* and the show has lots of talk about strong subjects like alcohol and sex. There is no nudity, the worst you'll see is someone's bra and underwear. This show is good because I have had lots of educational benefits from this: how to preform cpr, how to check a pulse, all about tumours and anurisms, what each Doctor is called (orthopaedic = bone Doctor), what to do if someone is shot, how to intabate a person and possibly how to amputate a leg. That's just off the top of my head. This show has inspired me to want to be a nurse as well so I can help people. The show also has scenes where there is a lot of blood and also people are open in the operating room. This may be scary for children under 12 to see and also don't eat while watching if you get grossed out easily. Greys anatomy has a touch of suicidal scenes in it. But just to wrap this up Greys Anatomy has tons of great messages, like never ever give up, try your best, treat your friends and family with respect, never give up on people..... Things like that and I highly reccomend that you watch it
Teen, 13 years old Written bySarahDolphinFriend October 17, 2016

Depends On Maturity Level

I am obsessed with this show. Although, for most of the people my age it would not be appropriate for them to watch. It's probably not great for me either. It has a great plot, but far far to much sex. The show would be ten times better without it. A couple of the role models are good, like Arizona, Bailey, and Derek, but most are not.
Adult Written byJosalyn D. September 20, 2016

AMAZING

Teen, 14 years old Written byDanielsoftball99 September 19, 2016

Great show!

I started watching this show when I just turned 14. It has a great storyline and I want to be a doctor when a I grow up so the show is very interesting to me, and it helps me learn medical terms. It teaches people how to act in possible dangerous situations.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySparklez.04 September 10, 2016

Greys Anatomy

I think that this show is fun and entertaining...but definitely not appropriate for all ages.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHNHCHAMP September 3, 2016

Fantastic Series

I don't believe age is a factor in whether or not you can watch this show. There is drinking, drug use, sexual relationships, and a little bit of violence, but if your child is mature enough to handle it. I says it's fine for any age. ( well maybe not two-year-olds…) Other than that, "Grey's Anatomy" is a fantastic show. I personally just finished season 12.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylexigrey101 August 30, 2016

it is a very great tv drama that inspires children to be surgeons. If u can't handle blood i would not recommend watching it. i have fallen in love with this show and its terrific characters.

it spreads a message that no matter what you go through you can always hold on to hope when thing don't go your way.